AnnounceWin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Deleted user, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Offline

Deleted user

Plugin category: MISC

Suggested name: AnnounceWin

What I want: I'd like a plugin that announces if a player has won Spleef or SurvivalGames.
    The plugin would need to listen to Super-Spleef (http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/super-spleef/) and SurvivalGames () to see if anyone won.
    The announcement should have the arena that the player has won on, and who won, in a global message that is orange, as well as what sort of game they won.
    Examples:
    Player ShootToMaim has won spleef on Arena #2!
    Player ShootToMaim has won SurvivalGames on Arena#1337!

Ideas for commands: None are needed;these are up to you.

Ideas for permissions: None are needed.

When I'd like it by: ASAP :).

Sorry if there is already a plugin that does this; I wasn't able to find it. Thanks!

YoshiGenius Maybe :3.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Ask the original makers to add this. Unless those plugins have an custom event but I doubt that

3. Offline

Deleted user

I'd like the message to be the same... 2 behemoth plugins with 2 different authors probably won't have the same message :p. I'll give it a shot.

4. Online

You could ask them to add an configuration option with the announcement

5. Offline

Deleted user

They probably won't have time for such a small change, as it's priority would be pretty low.
    I asked for some new features for Factions, but they haven't replied to me (been 2 weeks).

6. Online

Try creating an ticket ;)
    To come back to the subject : This is not possible without changes by the main developers ( actually very bad that they didn't thought about it earlier )

7. Offline

Deleted user

I have created a ticket; just awaiting a response, although I doubt they will respond.