AnimalRewards

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by DanTDM2727, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DanTDM2727

Plugin Catorgory: Fun

Suggested names: AnimalRewards
    /zr spawn (name) - spawns the monster/animal/username
    /zr type (monster/username/animal) ( created name) - changes the the look
    /zr reload - reloads plugin
    /zr help - gives the help menu

Perms:
    You make up the perms

Done by: sometime this month or early next month

explanaition: so the hostile mobs and cannot kill you and the mobs will be [ Zombies, Skeletons, creeper] so when you right click on the hostile a gui will pop up
    and you can get some rewards just like carl the creeper and the gui opens up and it comes up with a couple of items and say if one said [Daily Reward] then you click it then it gives you say like 10 coins or whatever and you costomize it in the config.yml

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  2. Could you explain this more? Where would the reward aspect be? Also, have you ever tried Essentials? That can spawn mobs.

3. Offline

DanTDM2727

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@DanTDM You gotta be specific. We can't read your mind. It's easy for us to misinterpret what you're asking and make something wrong, and the easiest way to fix that is to make it non misinterpretable.

5. Offline

DanTDM2727

6. Offline

pie_flavor

@DanTDM2727

cluter123 likes this.
  7. Offline

DanTDM2727

@pie_flavor how so its an npc that ou spawn in with /zr spawn (name) and then when you create that you go into config find that name set the rewards

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@DanTDM2727 And what kind of rewards would they be? What kind of mobs? Do hostile mobs still attack you? What is the GUI doing in this plugin?
    List every single feature in the main post so a developer will be able to make it without asking for more information.

pie_flavor likes this.
  9. Offline

DanTDM2727

there @timtower its at the end of the main post

10. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@DanTDM2727 Now you still haven't told what the gui does.

11. Offline

DanTDM2727

12. Offline

JoaoBM

@DanTDM2727
    Tell us:
    1. What items is the Inventory going to have? What happens when you click in different items? Different Items for different Mobs?
    2. What kind of rewards there are? Just coins? Items?
    3. What if you kill the mob, will you receive anything/loot/ coins?
    4. Will they only spawn at night like normal?
    5. Besides the ammount of coins, will the config be able to change more things?
    As @pie_flavor said, people can't read your mind. You need to be more specific.

13. Offline

DanTDM2727

can you read you costomize the rewards in the config and you can add commands onto the blocks[/QUOTE]

14. Offline

darthteddy1

Are you asking for:

A command that spawns an NPC that doesn't move, that when clicked, opens a GUI with different "rewards" that players can unlock every so often, and when a player clicks one, it executes commands, and they have to wait whatever time it's set to?

15. Offline

DanTDM2727

finally someone understands

16. Offline

darthteddy1

I can get the plugin done ASAP :D

EDIT: What version of MC is the server? Also, do you mind if I use Citizens for the NPCs, and you will be able to link an NPC to make it a "Rewards NPC"?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  17. Offline

DanTDM2727

Yes you can use Citizens and its 1.9 for spigot

18. Offline

darthteddy1

Instead of "/zr spawn" I will be changing it to "/zr link" which will require you to right click a Citizens NPC, and will link the reward GUI to the NPC. (Which also gets rid of "/zr type" :) )

19. Offline

DanTDM2727

instead can you add if i spawned a normal zombie i could do "/zr link" in the animal and the hostile will stay where it is and on top of the animal it wills say for example "Max The Zombie" and when you click on it the gui will pop up also if i had 3 rewards left on top of the name it will say "3 Rewards left"

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2016
  20. Offline

darthteddy1

So in the config, you can set the name of this mob, and when you right click it, it will just make it stop, and set it's name to the name from the config, and it displays the rewards in a hologram below it?

NOTE: I will release the plugin and send the link, but I will do the "3 Rewards Left" in a later update you can grab from the bukkit page I will upload it to :)

EDIT: I will be using citizens, using the original commands you used (The spawn and type commands) because of the difficulty of erasing a mobs AI, and making it freeze/non hostile.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  21. Offline

DanTDM2727

thx and why cant you add the reward thing now

sorry i meant the '3 rewards left'

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

22. Offline

darthteddy1

Because I don't have the head for it right now, and would like to get the project approved on BukkitDev fast, so I can update it at my leisure at a later date

23. Offline

DanTDM2727

ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.