Solved <---> and Unsolved

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MordorKing78, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MordorKing78

First of all.. I Was wondering why it got almost imposible to download craftbukkit... (Something with DMCA?)

My Real Problem.. Usually im prety good with servers. But Im on a laptop now. I Just cant do it..? I Get a error like, Unable to access jar file. And yes I named my craftbukkt<file>.jar to craftbukkit.jar I cant find the problem..

Thank you guys!

2. Offline

Winterfellhard

See'ing as you are a bukkit developer I assume you setup the start_server.command up properly?

MordorKing78

3. Offline

MordorKing78

Winterfellhard I Doesn't even get there.. It does not generate anything.

4. Offline

Winterfellhard

5. Offline

MordorKing78

Winterfellhard I Can, But it isnt working the way it always did for me..

Ah, I Don't give a shit. I'l just buy a 24/7 server. Thnx though

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  6. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

To answer your other question it is because Wolvereness issued a DMCA onto CraftBukkit, this made it so Bukkit had to take CraftBukkit down.

MordorKing78 likes this.
  7. Offline

linuxfan1

ok so you have the bukkit jar make sure the start.command/start.bat/start.sh is in the bukkit server directory and if it is make sure it isnt trying to lead itself to the directory in the start (what i mean is "java -xms1g -xmx1g C:/Users/Bob/Desktop/Bukkit Server/craftbukkit.jar"make it "java -xms1g -xmg1g craftbukkit.jar" and then put it in your server folder)

8. Offline

MordorKing78

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.