"An internal error occurred"...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Drat333, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Drat333

I have several plugins that are VITAL to my server, but recently I have been receiving "Internal error occurred" responses when I go to enter various commands that usually if not always work. If there is any information I need to provide, I will be more than willing to comply. Thanks in advance for your help.

Server Info:
    1. Linux (MineOS)
    2. N/A
    3. Linux box 2.6.33.3-tinycore #2012 SMP Wed May 12 17:05:42 EEST 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
    openjdk version "1.7.0-internal"
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0-internal-tc_2010_01_30_13_43-b00)
    OpenJDK Server VM (build 17.0-b08, mixed mode)
    4. No wrappers
    5. 677
    6.MineOS start button
    7. Voxel suite, MultiVerse, MagicCarpet, WorldEdit, Essentials, DeathTP, and several minor ones.
    8. Trying various commands, such as magiccarpet and world creation through MultiVerse. Returns "an internal error occured".
    9. magiccarpet, worldwarp, and others

2. Offline

Andre_9796

The information is in the post above yours (Not getting help, ...). Please fill that out because its very important.

3. Offline

Drat333

I edited my post to meet the requirements, can you help now?

4. Offline

Andre_9796

remove plugins one by one and look which is causing the error.

5. Offline

mughi

internal error is usually client-side, right? are you getting anything in the server log at those times?

6. Offline

Drat333

I believe so, however the forum won't let me post the .log file. Workaround?

7. Offline

mughi

assuming the problem is that the log is too big, rename it, start the server, then post the much smaller resulting log

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.