An announcement / status of my plugins.

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Taco, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Taco

Ok so someone had tried to port over one of my plugins without my permission. They have been notified, and I believe I speak for most plugin developers when I say that I'd like to be consulted before someone has the nerve to release one of my plugins. The bloody thing wasn't even compiled nor working. Anyways, rant aside, I will be using this forums for anyone who uses my plugins to keep track of their status.

As of right now here are my plugins and the porting status:

God Powers:

Pretty much done. Need to add configuration file and I'm awaiting Bukkit support for fall, drowning, and suffocation damage.

Gimme My Blocks:

--RENAMING THIS TO Bukkit Of Blocks--

Pretty much finished, needs to be tested just to confirm it works. Also need to test it. Will probably release when I get home today.

Mine TNT:

I have the algorithm down, mentally at least, I just need to write this plugin. I might possibly release this today as well depending on productivity.

Invincible Tools:

I might not port this one over as I've seen an invincible tools plugin. If I DO port this over, it will be completely overhauled.

I've decided against porting this one over, if anyone wants the old hMod source, PM and I'll upload it somewhere for you.

2. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

One of the very few plugins that provided some good entertainment, apart from AdventurerMode :D

3. Offline

Archelaus

Code:
        public void onBlockDamage(BlockDamageEvent event) {
            if(event.getDamageLevel() == BlockDamageLevel.BROKEN) {
            Location Position1 = new Location(event.getPlayer().getWorld(), event.getBlock().getX(), event.getBlock().getY(), event.getBlock().getZ());
            event.getPlayer().getWorld().dropItemNaturally(Position1, new ItemStack(event.getBlock().getTypeId(),1));
            }
        }

Destroy a block. Pick-up able block is dropped in the location of the old block.

4. Offline

Taco

You sir. Win one internets. Thank you for saving me the time of searching for that.

Updated the post, I sorta finished up gimme my blocks in a rush so it needs to be tested. I will release it when I get home today and test it.

Edit: I'm also not porting over invincible tools. I've seen this done already for Bukkit, so I don't feel the need to re-do it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.