Alternatives to MultiVerse-Inventories?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by NoahWL1, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NoahWL1

Hello! I run a Minecraft server(obviously) and I use one server to run both a creative and survival world. Although I know how to use BungeeCord(and do use it to get rid of the hosting's port) I prefer using one server because I don't have to install a bunch of extra plugins like cross-server chat. Anyways, I tried using MultiVerse-Inventories at first because it's worked with my previous servers, but in this one, it's just not. It works for a while, then the inventories get switched around and player's inventories get wiped pretty often, which is really annoying to deal with. So I need a good inventory management plugin that can import my current world saves from the world of my choice. If there are any out there, please tell me. I have looked, but they all wipe the player's inventory on start because they don't have a vanilla world import or something similar. Thanks!

2. Offline

HGPDev

3. Offline

NoahWL1

4. Offline

HGPDev

Can u port any errors? or something? Because i cant know what u did wrong now.

5. Offline

NoahWL1

I do not have any errors because I have tried this a while ago. Could you maybe just explain how to import vanilla world inventories?

6. Offline

HGPDev

Vanilla like vanilla server? If so. U cant.

7. Offline

NoahWL1

No no, by vanilla I mean the vanilla inventories, like importing from the "playername.dat" in the "players" folder of the given world.

8. Offline

HGPDev

Oh no, unless you have a .dat decompiler .. Then u can tranfer manually the items. :D

9. Offline

NoahWL1

I guess I could, but I have around 2000-3000+ .dat files. So I don't think that's an option... lol.

10. Offline

HGPDev

Haha no . GL with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.