Alternative to MultiPack

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by roracle, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

roracle

Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: Multiverse-Texture-Changer

What I want: MultiPack has not been updated since version 1.0.3 for CB 1.3.2-R1.0 and it's a plugin that would be necessary for a server that has various themes applied to the multiverse worlds on a server. The reason being is I intend on having worlds that represent different planets (Krypton, Earth, Gallifrey, Namek, etc) and it would seem MultiPack no longer does the job since time and versions have passed.

Ideas for commands: No commands, all settings. However, MultiPack had the following commands and was used for not just worlds, but regions, too. I'll list those MultiPack commands here:
    • /multipack <add|set> <worldName> <regionName> <Texture Pack URL> - Adds/sets/changes a texture pack to a region
    • /multipack remove | rm <worldName> <regionName> - Removes a texture pack from a region
    • /multipack reload - Reloads the configuration ( useful for manual edits )
    • /multipack default <set|add> <worldName> <url> - Set the default texture pack of a world
    • /multipack default remove <worldName> - Remove the default texture pack of a world
    Ideas for permissions: No permissions required, all players are subject to texture pack changes. However, there could be permissions (as were the perms for multipack):
    • worldguard.region.texture.regions.<regionName> - allows the user to set the texture pack of a region that they are not an owner of.
    • multipack.reload - allows manual reloading of the configuration.
    • multipack.default - allows setting of worlds default texture packs.
    When I'd like it by: Need it sooner than later obviously, but for 1.9.2

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@roracle And have you tested it? Outdated doesn't mean incompatible.

3. Offline

roracle

Yes I'm sure it does not work. I get an error in the console when the server starts, and no files are created. Other plugins like it do not work either. I would not have requested a plugin while one was already working. Please give posters a little credit. ;)

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@roracle You'd be surprised how many people haven't tried them, there's even some people who say to not refer them to any plugins, because they've tried everything and nothing works. Just put that in your main post next time, it's a thing we always check.

5. Offline

roracle

@pie_flavor The good news is, I'm the guy that tested them out! LOL But really, something needs to give. It's the necessary plugin for people who like to either have multiple experiences or show off texture packs. In my case it's for the experience (going to different planets for example).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.