Alternative Currency (Tokens)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by super292, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Offline

super292

Plugin Category: Economy

SuggestedName: InspireTokens (Named after the server)

What I want: At the moment, I require a plugin that can account for a different currency called tokens. I know there is money already with essentials, but I am already using it for something. I need tokens for redeeming rewards, etc.
    If someone picks to make this, I may contact them for other plugins or additions (If they're willing)
    Credit will be given 100%.

Ideas for Commands: /tokens pay (playername) (amount)
    /tokens take (playername) (amount)
    /tokens (playername)
    /tokens
    Maybe this: [InspireTokens] Super292 payed you 6 tokens.
    ^^^^For the messages like "Super292 payed you 6 tokens"(The yellow being ChatColor.GOLD)

Ideas for Permissions: tokens.see (for the token viewing of other players)
    tokens.pay (For giving tokens)
    tokens.take (Taking tokens)
    No permission necessary for viewing tokens, everyone will do this.
    You can make a config for starting tokens if you want, but I just want it at 0 for when they first join.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, but no rush.

2. Offline

Onlineids

This would actually be quite easy to code ill get started on it.

super292 likes this.
  3. Offline

super292

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate it. I'll mark this as filled. Mind if I contact you for some other things afterwords? (Possibly relating to add-ons to this)

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

super292

I would much rather have a plugin that displays a named currency I choose (after my server name) and one that is a lot more simple to use, and can be added to with the source code provided by the dev. Tokenshop has many useless parts that I don't need. Onlineids If you still want to code, I would really appreciate that, I need one custom for my server. Thanks, Super292

Any Idea of the due date? I need to start coding some gui shops.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  6. Offline

AndyMcB1

Can't you code this?

7. Offline

super292

My Knowledge of code is minimal, I don't really have an idea on where to start this project if I did. I'm new and still learning.

8. Offline

TrenTech

9. Offline

Onlineids

I code just recode a current token thing and make it related to your server it would take like 20min message me the details you want.

Have skype so I may contact you?

<merged by Iroh>