AltarForge, create items using altars as your crafting table

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dark_Serpent, Oct 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dark_Serpent

Plugin category: Role-Playing
    Minecraft Version: 1.14.4

What I want:
    I want players to have the ability to craft weapons using reagents and a specific altar as defined within the config. The altars would appear as such:
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]
    (Stone Bricks, Fences, Torches, Gold Block, Sign)
    (Stone Bricks, Nether Brick Fences, Redstone Torches, Gold Block, Sign)
    (The sign will not need anything to be written on it, but there must be a sign occupying that location)

The altar to the left is the "Good Altar", defined by the fences and torches.
    The altar to the right is the "Evil Altar", defined by the nether brick fences and redstone torches.

(Furthermore, the altar in the middle is simple a top-down representation of what the altar looks like, simply for easier viewing.)

There will also be a third altar type known as the "Neutral Altar", which simply means either altar (good or evil) can be used for the crafting process.

Players will drop the reagents into the center of the altar. Once every reagent is added, the item will be crafted. The plugin will be able to recognize multiple copies of a single item, as some recipes will understandably require more than 1 of a specific item.

After dropping the items into the altar, lightning will strike the center of the altar, the items will be removed, and the 3 x 3 x 3 altar will disappear. In its place, sitting atop the ground, the crafted item will be, awaiting pickup by a player.

A config file would be available, and would utilize Bukkit's default YAML encoding to look something like this: https://pastebin.com/ER1fHMgn.

Commands can also be appended to the end of recipes, and will automatically run any given command after the recipe is successfully crafted. It would appear in the config file like this: https://pastebin.com/DBSFe9a1.

Depending on the defined altar, one of the three altar types will be used.

Ideas for commands: /altarforge
    reload
    create <name> <type>
    addreagent <name>
    addresult <name>

When I'd like it by: Whenever possible. Preferably the start of November if not sooner.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to take up this idea of mine. Let me know if any additional information is required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.