Allow message coming up with commands

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Kezza, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kezza

My server has just suffered the most horrendous hack and griefing. I believe they accessed my console of remote host; they dumped logs and changed perms. Now that things appear to be as restored as I can, I'm worried because I keep getting the word 'allow' appearing straight after I do a command such as /spawn or /warp or on login; I can find no reference to this 'allow' beyond mention of command blocks. I've done rollback and with blockfinder, have searched for any command blocks; there are apparently none. So something has been changed in configs somewhere, or a gamerule perhaps, although the server's been restarted and it keeps happening. My perms seem fine again, although they had set the default group to be admin sigh. I'm really worried these hackers have set up something to let them come back. Anyone have any ideas to help me? I'm very anxious now.

2. Offline

King Pyro

Do you not keep off-site backups that you can restore from?

3. Offline

bobin17231

Kezza
    make sure they are off the op list and make sure they are set to deafult rank in groupmanager(if you do use groupmanager)

4. Offline

Kezza

I'm an idiot. You are so going to laugh about this. Re the backups; yes, I was but had gotten busy, and only had one from weeks prior. Few players were coming on because I was resetting up after the previous hack sigh. I was focused on rebuilding. They are such large files, take an hour to download each time, but I'm now doing it daily, so my bad.
    But the allow, as it turns out *blush* was my greeting message......*shrink*. I had no idea I'd accidentally done that! It was a region greeting!! Bet you're laughing your heads off. Sorry to waste your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.