allgamer.net?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Crainer, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Crainer

Hello guys, I have a hosted server on allgamer.net, but the site is down... any of you guys hosting your minecraft server on this host? And how often does this happen that their site is down?

2. Offline

Pezmantbh

Several of their subdomains are working, but point to something called Ragnorak online... I also seem to be able to connect to the site but fail when it tries to forward it to use the https protocol.

All I can say is be patient.

3. Offline

thegleek

Dude! RO is (was) awesome... It was huge during their Alpha stages as many people coded bots, decrypted their packets, and created private servers (some running Aegis)...

As for ALLGAMER.NET, it's never been down for me yet:
    Code:
    thegleek@thegleek:~$ uptime
     14:36:25 up 21 days, 19:42,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    But also realize the current weather conditions across the states... Some of their colo's may be down?! Check with the website or jump into their irc channel ( irc.rawrirc.net /join #allgamer )

4. Offline

Clinton

Hihi.

We had an issue with DNS this morning. As soon as the change propagates, it will be back up. You can also email [email protected] or call me (ext 902). I apologize for the inconvenience. No customers services were affected during the downtime.

As thegleek pointed out, we also have an IRC channel.

Now I'm off to strangle cPanel.

Thanks,
    Scott

5. Offline

Pezmantbh

He can't really go on their site if it is down for him, can he? :p Just kidding.

Going on their IRC is a good idea though.

If you are able to get on it, but me and the OP are not able to, then it could be a peering issue and will probably be fixed soonish.

EDIT: Posted at same time as Clinton - Question is answered :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.