All these... "Invisible" Plugins... im new =p

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by NinjarakuPwnz, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NinjarakuPwnz

Hiya! I've been playing Minecraft almost a month now and have grown out of my shell-like single player cave system, now trying to get into hosting my own server. Not into being a top-10 or anything, and because of my internet I'm limited to 5-10 players. don't know anyone else who plays Minecraft online. I've done many online games and minor script editing to AI files on other games, and the only thing i feel is left to do on Minecraft is host a server, or at least get one set up once i find a few friendly-griefing players(because we all love TNT, just not in our houses...)

but my question is: i've got iconomy, multiverse-core, chestshop, world edit. but once i get in game, theres no panels to change options, and the files are in .mini and .yml and i am guessing from experience they are not to be tampered with haha. I'm wondering if theres any-kind of user interface that puts these options into a in-consol panel? or have i just not setup the correct addons...?
    i know theres commands for "some" of what these scripts offer but they are spread all over hell.

Any tips are much appreciated, my motivation to make and eventually expand a server is because of all the crappy ones im currently kicked back and forth from because people paying for high gamer ranks, and to me thats not gaming;
    but i understand the server hosts gotta make money where they can, just wish it didn't effect talented players who don't have $60 a month to spend just so i can login.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.