All players get kicked

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by iwitrag, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iwitrag

Hello,

can you help me please? I have my own minigame made by skript and all my players get kicked about 15 times per day... there is crash message

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Player is either on another team or not on any team. Cannot remove from team 'NTE4'.

I know that its because of nametag - but I need this plugin because I need to set nametags of players (suffix=rank + prefix=team) to something (not permission groups, just nametags).
    I have contacted authors of nametagedit and they said its because of uncompatibility of nametag with other plugin.

So there is my plugin list, can you tell me which plugin can be incompatible please? I have no idea...

BetterAlias, zPermissions, WorldBorder, PlugMan, WorldEdit, FakaHedaMinequery, VoxelSniper, Skript, Vault, Multiverse-Core, EmptyWorldGenerator, GattSK, BarAPI, WorldGuard, AutoMessage, FileDeleter, SQLibrary, CoreProtect, WildSkript, LongCommands, ProtocolLib, SkQuery, HolographicDisplays, Votifier, GAListener, ProSpam, Essentials, CommandSigns, AsyncWorldEdit, ExtrasSK, LibsDisguises, EssentialsSpawn, Ultrabans, InvisiNOT, RandomSK, Smileychat, AuthMe, EssentialsChat, PlayerPoints, ChestCommands, NametagEdit

EDIT: I have removed healthbar plugin and set change nametags in essentials to false - still having problems. Players are kicked

Refresh

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  2. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

3. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

4. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

5. Offline

shades161

error log? And your latest.log (found in the "logs" folder)

6. Offline

iwitrag

No server errors, server works normally - it happens pure randomly and it's mc crash with error in first post.

7. Offline

shades161

Well, if there isn't any sort of error in the console, try removing one plugin at a time to see what the incompatibility is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.