Filled All Mob Speed Increase

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin name: Your choice

Plugin Category: Mechanics?

Hello I am requesting a hopefully simple plugin. All I want is a plugin that makes all mobs' movement speed increase. I would want a config that would allow me to change how much it would increase.

Example

Config
    # Change mob percentage speed

This would give all mobs a 500% speed increase

Note: This does not effect players, only mobs. For the name of the plugin, it is your choice :)

Commands: No commands

Permissions: No permissions

When I would like it by: As soon as you can please :)

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@PhillyCheezsteak Not sure of the exact implementation for this but you can use /summon (or /entitydata to make it even easier but you need spigot 1.8) and put in the tag {Attributes:[{Name:generic.movementSpeed,UUIDMost:[random number],UUIDLeast:[random number],Operation:2,Amount:4}]} to summon a mob that will have a 500% speed increase. To change the speed increase, set Amount to the multiplier minus 1. For more information, click here.

3. @pie_flavor The problem with that is I need the plugin to effect all mobs in the world. The idea you had would only work if I summon them.

4. @WaterBendingDragon Well the problem with that is it only works with mobs only with Mythic Mobs. I would want this to work with all mobs including regular mobs in minecraft. So it would be like all mobs have a swiftness potion, with a modified speed, and without the particle effects

5. Bump

So would this be possible?

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

7. @mrCookieSlime
    Thank you xD I feel a lot better about this request now lol Thank you for the reassurance :)

8. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@PhillyCheezsteak
    Hmm, you know what? Im bored, think I will just do this one. Give me a minute.

9. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@PhillyCheezsteak
    Done. Link is in my signature. Its called SpeedyMobs. Look at the config file.
    0 means no speed boost.
    1 means Speed I
    2 means Speed II
    etc...

10. @mrCookieSlime
    The config is not loading/showing up xD

Also would it be possible to instead put like Speed II, to put the number their speed increases by in the config?

11. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@PhillyCheezsteak
    It should be. Did you restart your Server after you got told to do so in the console?
    And no, sorry.

12. @mrCookieSlime
    Ah I found the problem. I read my log and I downloaded CS-CoreLib xD

So I am very confused with the config now. I see the blacklist, but I do not know where to put/type the speed

Also how would I add a mob to the blacklist?

13. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@PhillyCheezsteak
    There should be some fields like ZOMBIE etc. been generated.
    If not, try to restart.

14. @mrCookieSlime

Hey I got everything working. Thank you so much, this is exactly what I wanted :D

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.