Problem/Bug All entities not rendering

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheProgrammedDev, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am using CraftBukkit 1.13.2. I can summon entities, hear them, and @e lists all entities I have summoned or have naturally spawned. But they don't render, and they're not just invisible, I can't see them in spectator mode either!

Example: there is an armor stand right where I am looking, but when I punch right there, I just punch the wall behind it, it's not rendering, as if it weren't there:
    upload_2019-6-26_21-33-8.png

Another strange thing that happened was when I teleported to a sheep. I teleported to it and I could see it inside where I was standing. But when either me or the sheep moved, it disappeared. I could hit the sheep when I was in it but when it disappeared I just broke the ground.

Can someone help me figure out what the issue is?

EDIT: just a quick note, this includes items, it's every entity in the game
    EDIT: another quick note: the end is really creepy because you can hear the dragon and the nether because you can hear the ghasts and you can't see the fireballs

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  2. Offline

KarimAKL

3. No, reloading chunks or relogging does nothing, it's always like this

4. Offline

KarimAKL

@TheProgrammedDev I've no clue then. :/ Never had or heard of this before.
    Do you have any plugins on the server? If so, maybe you could list them here?

5. I do have plugins, but even after I removed them from the server it still happened.

6. Offline

KarimAKL

@TheProgrammedDev Hmm.. Do you still have the problem on another server? Maybe there's something wrong with your client?

7. No, only here, tried on multiple clients/computers

8. I have just tested and this does not happen when using the vanilla server software, the entities I placed and the ones that naturally spawn have appeared. I may just switch to vanilla for now.

9. Offline

KarimAKL

@TheProgrammedDev Maybe there's something wrong with the server jar? Try redownloading the file or download another version, just to check if it works with that.
    I'm just coming with ideas here. :p

10. I have tried redownloading the jar as well as use an older jar version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Hello? Has anyone found the issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.