Alert when someone is getting closer!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Paczqa, May 12, 2012.

1. Offline

Paczqa

Hi !

Plugin category: Chat/Informational

Suggested name: AlertMe!

A bit about me: I have server with Factions plugin, but with no guard, and i want the players will be warned, when someone from enemy faction is getting closer to their faction base.

What I want: Plugin, who can alert players in faction (1), when someone from enemy faction(2) is getting closer to the fisrt faction base (location for warning based on /f home location)

If i can, i want in config of this plugin range and rank of the alert, in blocks. For example : 1 rank (100 blocks) : Someone is getting closer to your base ! rank 3(50 blocks) : This someone is very close now ! rank 3(on place=0 blocks) : I think it's too late.

And vice versa : rank 1 : (from 0 blocks to 50 blocks) : Someone is running out of your base !
    rank 2 (from 50 to 100 blocks) : Someone who was in your base is far, far away now. You will not catch him.
    Of course i want to modify that messages for my own.

If that easy for make : If user have "jamming" item (for ex. block of diamond), that system of alert will not work on that person. It would be awesome ! :D

Ideas for commands: I think this plugin don't need commands.

Ideas for permissions: Hmm. alertme.alert (this one will alert player if someone's getting closer)

When I'd like it by: I don't know. How fast you will can make it ! :D I'll keep bumping it.

Similar plugin requests: None. I think.

Devs who might be interested in this: Absolutely no idea. I'm new here ;)

Very sorry for very poor english, i'm only for Poland (This explains a lot, right? :D).

2. Offline

Paczqa

Bump.

3. Offline

Paczqa

Bump.

4. Offline

Paczqa

Bump. :'(

5. Offline

ReddChicken

Can't be done unless the Factions plugin has some kind of API. I don't believe it does.
    You could suggest this feature to be included in Factions.