AirplaneCraft

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ZeinH, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Offline

ZeinH

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: AirplaneCraft

What I want: I want a Plugin that Lets People Ride Airplanes..But Only People with Permission Can Use Bombs..Or Just Make it without Bombs if u cant do that..Or..I want Big,Small,Medium Airplanes..Please and I want Gas Items Not COAL..And the Crafting of Airplanes is SO SO SO SO SO Difficult.

Ideas for commands: No Commands For this Plugin

Ideas for permissions: Read What I Want Plz :/

When I'd like it by: Today

2. Offline

Ferkswe

Considering that you did format this I'm sure you read http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/read-me-first-plugin-requests-guide.81209/ but did you look at what a plugin can and cannot do? Unless your airplane will be constructed out of already existing blocks, and use coal for fuel, it's not possible. If it is to be done using already existing blocks then that already exists. If you want to add actual items into the game I'd suggest you either try the spout or minecraftforum.

3. Offline

JazzaG

4. Offline

ZeinH

5. Offline

SirTyler

ZeinH
    So you want the Airplanes mod as a plugin? Impossible. If you took the time to read the READ FIRST post then you would know that you can not create new blocks, items, or entities without a client side mod.

6. Offline

ZeinH

wat is a Client Side Mod?

7. Offline

SirTyler

A Client side mod is a mod installed on the client... meaning your minecraft client. You know that thing you put into your minecraft.jar that adds the Flans mod planes to it.

8. Offline

ZeinH

Okay How do i Make Flans mod Planes on my Multiplayer Server..? I WANT THEM TO DOWNLOAD IT BTW!

9. Offline

SirTyler

That isnt a bukkit question then. Find a Bukkit compatible version, install it, and have everyone else has to have the client mod installed aswell.

10. Offline

ZeinH

Okay Thanks..Is this Thread in the Right Place? Because No one seems to be helping me :'(
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/citizens-help-me.102878/