AFK Reason

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by 10Cps_, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Minecraft version: Spigot 1.8/1.9 (1.9 Comp isn't really needed) (Mostly 1.8-1.8.9)

Suggested name: WhynAFKReason

What I want: I need a really simple plugin that with the afk command, when someone types "/afk <reason>" the message in chat will be not only be like "<player> went AFK" but "<player> went AFK for <reason>" and even for time... I would like it with a prefix (Must be editable) (Prefix - &8[&4Whyn&8AFK&8]
    These are the messages:
    Code:
    No Permission - You do not have permissions to issue this command. Please contact a staff member for more information.
    afkmessage - The player <player> went AFK for <reason>
    afktime - The player <player> went AFK for the following time: <time>

The messages should be configurable. If a player has the afk bypass permission, s/he will not be auto afk.

Ideas for commands:
    THESE COMMANDS SHOULDN'T BREAK THE ESSENTIALS AFK... SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT BEFORE SENDING IT TO ME! THANKS!
    /afk <player> <reason> - A command for staff to set the player's reason.
    /afk <player> <time> - A command for staff to set the player's time.
    /afk <reason> - For players to set their AFK as a reason.
    /afk <time> - For players to set their AFK as a time.
    Ideas for permissions:
    afk.use - Permissions for /afk <reason> and <time> (BOTH) (Player Command) (The player should not have permissions to set others)
    afk.staff - Permissions for all the commands (Staff Command)

All other permissions are above
    When I'd like it by:
    As soon as possible!

2. Offline

Jncwhite01

Ill do this give me a few minutes, how would you like the afk time be formatted? for now will do it in minutes but can change that after.

3. Yeah, Minutes format is good.

4. Offline

Jncwhite01

Okay great, gotta eat quick but finish it in a few minutes

5. @Jncwhite01 I'll check it out tomorrow as its night time here... Can you check out my new Plugin Request too, about the WhynBombs, as I've tested out MineCrates and it gave me big issues with it :/

6. Offline

Jncwhite01

Its night here to aha, and yehh i will do this ones pretty simple but just messing around with a few things as jyst back into bukkit development again after a year or so and tryna relearn a few things

10Cps_ likes this.
  7. @Jncwhite01 When do you think the both things will be done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.