Advsnoob's Java Plugin Video Tutorials

Discussion in 'Resources' started by AdvsNoob, Feb 28, 2012.

?

Was this at all helpful to you?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ehh Needs a bit work but still good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AdvsNoob

[​IMG]

(Ignore ugly 5 min logo i drew)
    HEY ALL! Well lets see here i am beginning a new video series on my youtube channel to teach how to make java plugins :]

It was a bit difficult for me to begin making plugins at first but over time i got used to it and i figured why not?! If people don't like it then people don't like it, if you like it GREAT! Now this is intended for people who know the basics of Java. What strings our and how to make them ect. But i guess if will explain some of it as we go on (Or try my best any who). If you have ideas for future tutorials please post it below, if you have suggestions on how i should approach giving the tutorial post below also :] I know I slip on my words sometime's but i correct my self. :p

I am making this to help the people who want to learn how to make plugins for minecraft. I may later go ahead a tech java it self but for know this is for people who have a grasp on whats going on and just needs help implementing java with Minecraft :]

The Playlist

Basic TNT Blocker (Or other blocks) Series(Works but a bit out of date)
    In this series I teach you how to make a simple plugin that will block TNT for normal players but allow it for OPs. There is also a config file that will be very basic but help you understand implementing a config file. (PS: On part 3 you hear me fart :D)

-I was really hyper on this series so please pardon my ramble that last about 30 secs :]

Kickstarter Download:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/kickstarter-plugin-codegenerator.28480/
    -Kickstarter made by: s1mpl3x
    You should of made it sooner for when i was learning!! :D

Updating out first plugin to the latest build
    In this tutorial we just update the Basic TNT blocker to the lastest Bukkit build

2. Offline

AdvsNoob

I will be releasing a video on how to update everything to the newest bukkit API recommended.

3. Offline

AdvsNoob

UPDATE: Once the new Dev is out i will be making a new tutorial. The new tutorial will go into brief detail on how java works (Basics) And we will go into a more advance plugin by making a plugin made to give players items on their first join. So stay tune!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.