Advertisement Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ImperialKris, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ImperialKris

Hey! I have been searching through spigot, bukkit and on google for a good advertisement plugin but can't seem to find one. So this is my final stop, here at the Bukkit Forums. So if possible can anyone create an Anti Advertisement plugin which blocks all domains and ip's. I also ask that you add a whitelist and an option to customize messages for banning (they should get banned straight away for advertising anything outside the whitelist).

When someone advertises I would like a message to broadcast to anyone with permission that the player has been banned.

If you decide to make this and need more details, just leave me a comment and I will reply to it with whatever you need.

Suggested name: iAntiAD

What I want: Explained Above

Ideas for commands: Maybe a reload command for the config file? Such as /iadreload

Ideas for permissions: iad.admin - (Receive broadcast alerts) iad.bypass - (Bypass being banned for advertising)

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, not a rush.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  2. Offline

bitFred

I'll fix this tomorrow! :)

3. Offline

ImperialKris

Thanks!

4. Offline

Irantwomiles

Umm. I have a chat filter that you can add .com or what ever to the list and it will remove any string in the message. Tag me if you want it.

5. Offline

ImperialKris

Thanks for the gesture but I want the custom messages etc.

I know you're busy right now as you are constantly replying to posts but will the plugin be made today?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015
  6. Offline

bitFred

I'm working on another plugin as well so I haven't been able to look into it yet, sorry.

7. Offline

ImperialKris

That's absolutely fine. As I said when I requested it, there is no rush.

8. Offline

ImperialKris

BUMP - Does anyone want to make take over with this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.