AdventurerMode/CReloaded-Bring the BEST to Bukkit!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Harrowed, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Offline

Harrowed

Hey guys, I'm currently hosting a server that's been growing at a fantastic rate,
    and looks promising for the future.
    My server is currently running on an hMod build, for the simple fact that all of my plugins require it.
    I did try out a server with CraftBukkit the day of the update to Beta1.2, and was impressed at how
    far it's come along. However, it's missing a few core elements installed on my server, so a switch
    would not currently be possible for us.
    The main two things that I would LOVE to see come to bukkit are AdventurerMode and Crafting Reloaded.
    AdventurerMode (http://forum.hey0.net/showthread.php?tid=2536&pid=31964&highlight=adventurer#pid31964)
    Let's the allowed users create massive dungeons of multiple varieties with mere commands, and has a scoring system that awards points and multipliers as people fight through the dungeons and level up. Also, there would be random chests generated throughout all levels of the dungeon with loot for the users. All players can see the leaderboard in chat and see who's in the lead. This is a fantastic mod, and somewhat of a gamechanger in my eyes.

Crafting Reloaded (http://forum.hey0.net/showthread.php?tid=3304&highlight=crafting)
    This mod allows users to gain experience and level up skills for the crafting levels in the game, like Mining, Woodcutting, and Farming. The experience and level tables can be set by the admin, and the advancement of a users skill level, allows them to find bonus drops when they are doing that specific skill. This adds a whole new aspect to a part of the game that people do anyways, and makes tasks that can become tiresome and make them fun to do again.

Mods like these would be an incredible thing on Bukkit, and if I knew java well enough I'd create them myself.
    I guess Crafting Reloaded is just yet to be ported, so I guess that one might just be a wait, but AdventurerMode is a fantastic framework I'd love to be able to run on a CraftBukkit server. (or something like it ;])