AdvancedCustomRecipe

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by raymart23, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

raymart23

Plugin category: Mechanics?

Suggested name: AdvancedCustomRecipes

What I want: A plugin that does just the same as your current custom recipes plugin, but allows for more flexibility in the recipe creation process. What I mean by this:
    • When creating a recipe, allow the user to create a recipe that requires a certain pattern, but can be placed anywhere in the 3x3 crafting grid. Similar to the stick or flint & steel recipes.
    • When creating a recipe, allow the user t0 create a recipe that includes all possible combinations of different block variants. For example, with wooden planks, leaves, doors, gates, wooden slabs, etc. A similar concept to how permissions handles an entire node group with the * symbol.
    • A metadata check on the ingredients you use for crafting. So that if I create a recipe that includes diamonds with a purple name and lore description, only diamonds with that exact name and lore can be used to craft.
    Ideas for commands: /acr create (opens a recipe creation hub)
    /acr delete <recipe> (deletes existing recipes)

Ideas for permissions: recipe.example (per recipe permissions)

When I'd like it by: Whenever you can, but if I had to give you a date, I'd like it to be completed in at least 3 weeks to a month.

I hope this all makes sense to you,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.