Advanced Survival Games

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CookieDoesPvP, May 27, 2014.

1. Offline

CookieDoesPvP

Plugin category: Survival Games

Suggested name: Kappa-SG

What I want: I want the players to be able to select their kits by selecting the icon of each using villiagers like on mineplex (use citizens maybe?) I would also like it if the players could see a shop by the (gui) way aswell where they would be able to upgrade their kits. If possible kits editable via config. Include mysql stats.Full automation Randomly filled chests Auto game start Spectators Lobbies with multiples of maps and Map voting (not really needed Easy setup for maps/lobbies etc... Lightning and thunder on player deaths (Simulate cannons) Multiworld Support Custom join signs and config to choose how rare items are and if possible custom named items like 'Cookies Wood Sword' or 'Potato's Wood Sword' etc...

I'd like to be configurable so you could release the plugin public as-well as I want setup to be easy and to change kits if needed etc...

If you need any other info PM me and I'll tell you what you wish to know!

Ideas for commands:
    /ksg joinrandom (joins random game)
    /ksg leave (leaves game)
    /ksg admin (shows admin commands create arena etc..

Ideas for permissions:
    Kappa-Sg.user.* (would allow join etc..)
    Kappa-SG.turbo.* (can use turbo kits) etc...
    Kappa-SG.turbo+.* (can use turbo+ kits) etc...
    kappa-sg.admin.* (can do admin commands arena forcestart, end, force vote the map setup areana etc...)

When I'd like it by: If possible until the end of this week.

2. You would most likely have to hire someone to do this in that amount of time. You have no idea what goes on in the making of a plugin. CookieDoesPvP

3. Offline

Alster551

No one is going to make you this. There are already enough SG plugins.

4. Offline

CookieDoesPvP

But they are abandoned, or do not include the specification I asked for.

Do you know anybody who I could hire to make this? Most people who have made forum posts saying the are for hire haven't replied to anyone who posts on the thread in over 6 months.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  5. CookieDoesPvP Once I finish up my current project, I may look into this.

6. Offline

CookieDoesPvP

Alright

[edit by JaguarJo: removed Skype reference. Let's keep the convo in the thread, shall we?]

7. Offline

Alster551

CookieDoesPvP everything regarding the plugin needs to be kept on this thread.