Advanced Cops

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MrJockStrap, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Offline

MrJockStrap

I require a plugin that is quite complicated. I am looking for a plugin that is all a drug server needs all in one. The plugin needs to be CraftBukkit and here are the details:
    All catagories that I set as the cop node will spawn with a spawner on the head and food and a stick and infinity bow and arrow.
    the stick will right click a player and appon click take the drugs from the players inventory and give them to the cop, the drugs consist of all plants and there seeds including netherwart.
    the bow will shoot the player and if hit do the same thing as the stick
    both the stick and the bow will jail the player at /warp Jail for 30 minutes.
    Also make drug effects for every plant and seeds including netherwart (Effects are up to you, have fun and be creative!)
    When a player is caught it gives the player an alert "Busted!!!!!" and a cop the alert "Good work officer"
    If they take more than 3 drugs at once the owverdose and die.
    Drugs can have a chance of negative effects such as /ci
    Create a few differnet cop nodes, one with a stick and bow, one with a stick and blazerod and bow, and one with a stick blazerod bow and Wolfegg. all will have a spawner and food
    The stick will have a 1 minute cooldown on all nodes, the blazerod a 30 second cooldown and the dog a 10 minute cooldown
    The dog will run around for 1 minute and whoever it attacks will remove the drugs and jail like the stick and the blazerod and bow
    Blazerod does the same and stick and bow
    If cops die the drop nothing.
    The wolf attacks everybody except cops and when sent out says in chat "Attack dog inbound!" for everybody.
    The cops arent aloud to drop items they spawn with only spawn wolf. the wolf egg always stays in cops inventory even after use but still has a 30 minute cooldown.

There are no plugins like this around and you will be advertised for it.

Add dog if possible.

Ps. I will reply with any other ideas/ addons

Please reply if you are doing this and approximate time to complete.

Edit:
    The dog can only have a 20 block radius away from the player..
    When cops dies they drop everything but there Cop kit, cops can also drop every item but there cop kit.
    The Bow instead of taking drugs causes blindness 1000 and slowness 1000 of 8 seconds.
    Also cops are always in cop mode from when they are first added to the group to when they die and respawn.
    The dog can only have a 20 block radius away from the player..
    When cops dies they drop everything but there Cop kit, cops can also drop every item but there cop kit.
    The Bow instead of taking drugs causes blindness 1000 and slowness 1000 of 8 seconds.
    Also cops are always in cop mode from when they are first added to the group to when they die and respawn.
    Whoever can do this is a beast and master coder, please everybody that ive asked isnt skilled enough and this is my last resort.

Ps. Sorry if the setup of this application looks weird its because it was originally an email.

2. Offline

MrJockStrap

If I can get s response of anybody willing to take on this task or if it is even possible as soon as possible that would be great.

3. Offline

DemmyDemon

Perhaps if it was formatted as a proper request, I'd bother reading it.
    Sorry.

Axanite likes this.