Adv. Parkour (GUI, Timer, Scoreboard)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by GeekyCompz, May 8, 2014.

1. Offline

GeekyCompz

Name: Enhanced-Parkour
    Description: A parkour plugin which you can create an arena, set the spawn zone, optional checkpoints, detects if a player is outside the arena and teleport them back to the spawn-zone of that arena, as well as having an option to either reset/keep their time. A timer in the XP bar. And have the name of the parkour course at the top of the screen. GUI; by executing a command such as "/parkour menu <name>' it will open up a chest inventory, which will have all parkour-courses and you can choose the block that represents them. Upon clicking on a block it will teleport you to that parkour-course. The item name will be shown as the courses name. The LORE can be configured in the config with optional variables:

- %player% = player Name
    - %ptime% = players Best Time (if 0, show a custom message)
    - %1Time% = First Time overall (all players) (if none, show a custom message)
    - %1Player% = First Players Name
    - %2Time%, %2Player%, %3Time%, %3Player% = As above.
    - %totalAttempts% = total Attempts (all players)
    - %pattempts% = total player's attempts (if 0, show a custom message)

There will also be customisable items upon joining a parkour-course. These will have functions as;
    - Leave arena
    - Go back to start
    - Vanish all players

Join this server for an example, (go to the parkour server): play.cubecraftgames.com

~Thanks, OpenBytes.

2. Offline

GeekyCompz

Okay, I'm guessing this is too complicated to create. Let me narrow it down. I would like this plugin to make the player do the following:
    1) They create a parkour-course by doing a command (no selections of area).
    2) They set the start and finish.
    3) On a command, make them join the parkour course they specified (/p join <name>). Teleport to the start block. Start their timer.
    4) If they reach the end, detect if the player is standing on the finish block and teleport them back to a set spawn location. And do stuff... (give them essentials-eco-money). Stop their timer. Send them a configurable message, (This Time: Best T..).
    5) However, if they fall below a configurable Y-axis (eg. 50) then teleport them back to the start. Restart their timer.
    6) They will not take any damage when completing a parkour-course.
    7) Upon completing a parkour-course save their best time to THEIR OWN player.yml stats file under the parkour-courses name.
    8) Also, could you do groups when making parkour-courses. So 1 <group>.yml with all the parkour courses belonging to that group.
    This way I can create parkour courses and add them to the EASY.yml file. Same for hard etc...

~OpenBytes

3. Offline

NathanG_

Not too complicated to create, just so complicated that it will take a large amount of time, so less people would want to make it.

4. Offline

GeekyCompz

^ I've decided to try and code it myself. I currently have the selecting done, now I need to load the selections into a map.

~OpenBytes