[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

kahlilnc

Did not seem to work for me. IK the title above says 1602, I use 1592. I just tested one of my packages. The 3.00 for 7000 Dough. And it did not work.
    "money give {user} 7000"
    Is that formatted right?
    store.buycraft.net/zombierun is my store url. :/ Anything I am missing. I am using latest bc too

3. It's best to open a ticket for this

4. the command is depenedant on what economy plugin you use, it will be the same to if you were doing the command & Buycraft works fine on 1597 even though it says 1602

5. Offline

Ilumini

Would it be possible to point out webstores to our own domain names? It's hard enough to get these 12 year olds to open up a browser and type in a URL while they playing, it's even more of a pain to explain to them that they have to leave off the www of the http://, and the pure length of the domain itself seems unappealing. I would be willing to pay extra if I could possibly point the store to my own domain. Let me know. thanks.

6. Can't wait!!

7. @cuddylier

Website Version 3.2

• Package descriptions now added, 500 character limit.
    • Web store description is now 5,000 characters.
    • BB code is now supported in the web store description.
    • Support system enhancements.
    • "Uncategorized" web category no longer displays if not needed to be.

Hi guys.. during the recent failure of ordering our new dedicated server, I have decided to purchase a dedicated server through another company instead. Specs are as follows:

Intel i5 (4 x 2.6ghz)
    16gb DDR 3 Ram
    2 TB HDD

Located in france, good speeds for most of our users. This isnt the only thing this dedi will be run for, however Buycraft is its main priority.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
    WalkerCrouse, jorisk322 and aymanh like this.
  8. Offline

kahlilnc

I use iConomy. newest update. :/

9. Well my server uses iConomy 5 so for me its /money grant {NAME} AMOUNT however it may be different in iConomy 6

10. Offline

kahlilnc

Yeah its now /money give {name} AMOUNT. Do I need to do "/money", the foward slash, in the buycraft commands?

11. Offline

toxicminers

So I am finally trying to put this plugin into my server. Been delayign a bit till after the holidays. I Registered then on the login screen I enter my info and it tells me I need to login to access the panel. Are you experiencing any problems right now on your website??

12. What browser are you using? We arent facing any issues.

13. Offline

toxicminers

IE 9 Im at work atm so can't get firefox on this pc. When I try to re-register it is saying an account already exists :confused:. Just has me comfused atm.
    Just retried to login same message a red box appears. You must login to acces the panel.

14. Erm, login again, is it saying "Invalid password", or "Please login to access the staff panel"?

15. Offline

toxicminers

It is saying this.
    Please login to access the panel
    With a red X

16. And thats after you have tried to login?

17. Offline

toxicminers

Yes correct after I enter my email and password into the two boxes and hit the login button.

18. It looks like an issue with your browser. All I can suggest is trying another one when your home, or logging in through a proxy such as hidemyass.com - sorry!

19. Offline

toxicminers

Ok thanks for the fast response I appreciate it. Ill see what I can figure out.

20. Offline

stickmenz

LMC,
    I have tried to private message you for several days now. I have left 4-5 posts in this forum. I am unable to access my account via buycraft (the server login).
    I have tried resetting the password several times. Could you please check on my account: realmcraft
    Thank you

21. Oh, I am deeply sorry. I wasnt egnoring you, I will get back to you via your PM instantly.

22. Offline

toxicminers

Weird I went and got my personal laptop and I am able to login in firefox strange. Must be something with pc here at work. Thanks again for the fast help.

Not to keep bothering you but can't get on website at all now.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2019
  23. no problem

24. Offline

gameswereus

The website is down it seems.

25. Please read the OP.

Flush your DNS/clear browser history, we have literally just upgraded to our new server.

We have recently upgraded to our new dedicated server on the 30th December. If the website is not loading for you, please flush your DNS, and clear your browser cache. These problems will end in the next 24 hours (This is not our fault, DNS servers take around 24 hours to update over the entire internet). Thanks for your patience!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  26. Offline

Korrosive

Amazing.

Very good changes, Descriptions and BB Code, omg.

I hope you think in Package Categories in the navigation (Home | Category 1 | Category 2 | Category 3).

Thanks.

27. I will be looking into this.

If the site isnt loading, it is because we have just upgraded to our new server. Flush your DNS, and web cache. Google if you do not know how to flush DNS. This issue will be resolved in a maximum of a few hours.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2019
  28. Offline

gameswereus

buycraft.net is up but server.buycraft.net is still down

29. Like I said, the DNA servers are propogating. Every single part of the website is up, however your dns hasn't updated yet. Give it a few more hours, it will come back soon. The new dedicated server will sure be worth the wait.

gameswereus likes this.
  30. Offline

DanielSivertsen

It sucks, when we have to pay to use it.

31. Offline

Ahfaichucky

Do you even read? the plugin can be used w/o paying any money.