[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. it's an average wait time of 3 minutes, with a max wait of 5. Really?!?!?

You need to update for it to be automatic. You are not running the latest version.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  3. Offline

rmb938

Yea I just noticed and it only works if they are logged in.

4. Offline

aymanh

Allow us to upload our logos to webstore.

5. Offline

Itsyuka

Anyways its not that long and I know majority of them can wait 3-5 minutes.

6. Offline

aymanh

I have 2 suggestions .

Adding quantity and Organize the web-store with folders instead of having 20 packages.
    Quantity, for example you want to sell this towny area or plot, once player buys it, no one can get the town or plot anymore.

once Quantity and add plots and towns it going to be big mess of list of towns.

do you understand me?
    i hope not asking for to much.
    I love ur amazing plugin.

7. The idea of organising packages is currently under development, however your second request wont be added because it adds so much more complicated setup.

aymanh likes this.
  8. Offline

aymanh

okay thanks that was fast wow lol.

9. I was browsing the forum at the time, haha :)

10. Offline

croxis

Didn't see this in the past couple of pages so sorry if I am repeating anything, but the current config system doesn't work in the 1.0 dev builds while it does in the last RB. I think bukkit finally removed the old deprecated config interface as that was the cause of issues for a couple other plugins I have been using. Is that the case and, if so, do you have a timeline? I understand that you only support RC build, but the dev builds are for plugin authors to keep current with any api changes :p

11. I dont think any configuration systems have been changed, and ive kept up with all the changes. So I dont see why it wouldnt work. Ill check it out, though.

12. Offline

croxis

Ok cool. Glad to year you are a much more proactive dev than I ever was!

13. I have a community to look after.

And ive just tested it on my latest build server, working fine for myself..

14. Offline

croxis

I'm sorry it was me being an idiot on this one. Stupid linux case sensitive file systems.....

15. ah, haha

16. Expected downtime in the following 30 minutes due to a new update being pushed out.

Thanks for your patience.

aymanh likes this.
  17. Offline

aymanh

Sorry disturb you again, i have another suggestion.

Player like to donate even without packages.

Can you add option where they pick amount of money and donate without packages.
    do you understand me?

18. Not going to be added. Its simple to just add a link to your site or provide an email address, sorry.

Its like someone listing a donate button on Ebay, and not to actually sell anything, it dosent really make any sense.

19. Offline

Karosas

@lmc Have one idea: ref/affilliate system, for example if one player somehow makes other player to buy something he gets ~10% per sale which he can use to buy packages, how about that?

20. Website Version 3.0

• Added new API documentation!
    • Manual payments testing, test a package without purchasing it!
    • Ability to add a description of your webstore, the start of a more customizable webstore!
    • Snow effect on the site to get in the christmas moo0od! Merry christmas guys and girls!
    A new Bukkit plugin update is waiting to be uploaded, however BukkitDev is having downtime so it will have to wait for a bit. The bukkit plugin update tommorrow marks the day where we release the first 1.0 compatible plugin.

Good idea, I will have to look into how we could add this.

jorisk322 likes this.
  21. Offline

aymanh

ok thank fast reply again :), sorry about that horrible suggestion.

Website is snowing :D!

22. Sure is! Happy christmas! :)

aymanh likes this.
  23. Offline

Korrosive

UTF-8 and HTML on Description would be awesome, people could insert their logo :D

aymanh likes this.
  24. Offline

jorisk322

YAY. Updates! Love them. Webstore customization FTW!

25. Offline

Tauryuu

It would be really awesome if we could grant players packages for free. :)

26. Offline

Itsyuka

That is why essentials has the /kits command, including various other plugins do as well.

Sayshal likes this.
  27. Buycraft is about selling packages for donations or w\e. That's defeating the point, however you can do what your asking in the update what got released last night.

28. Offline

Zhivotnoya

No. I'm not getting the URL for donation. That's what's missing

29. Do you mean the URL what gives you the link to where you pay via paypal? what version are you running?

30. Offline

Itsyuka

Actually this is an issue with the API.

31. Offline

vanmc

Is there away to still use /buy claim from what i observed it took like more than 5 minutes for a package to be claimed or maybe add it on the next version :D

I bought the premium because I love buycraft