[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Awesome, make sure to get back to me.
    This plugin is about selling things, not things for free.

3. Offline

wizardwithagun

I meant so that if they pay via another method or IRL, i can just give them a code so that it will still use the features of buycraft (mainly timed packages) and keep everything in one place

4. Oh right I get you.... yea good point, will look into it maybe.

Instead of gift codes, would you just want to be able to add packages to users by typing in there name?

5. Offline

wizardwithagun

yeah, that would be great!
    Thanks

6. Ill work on it then

I will be able to do it in no time at all, however I will release it in the next update. Im busy for the next 2 days, so probably 5-7 days

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
  7. Offline

wizardwithagun

ok, thanks again :)

8. Offline

Joannou1

@lmc If I buy premium, Can I have more than 10 commands? If not, can you please add this? Some of my higher packages need a bit more :(

Thanks!

PS. Is there a way to test a package? Like, simulate someone donating, so I can make sure it works correctly for my peace of mind?

9. Offline

wizardwithagun

Sorry for the hassle again, but regarding the "non-paypal method", could you make it a code that the user can redeem rather than me having to add it to their username, that way i can just give the code without actually having to get their username. (i'm trying to make my payment system as automated as possible)

10. You can't ATM however it's something I'll aim to add in the next update.

11. Offline

iJumbo

I know we had some 'arguements' on my current thread, but would it be possible to auto-rank them when they pay? Instead of having them type, /buy claim. Also, I want them to be ranked up to a group in pEX, if I gave them /pex user (name) set group Premium, wouldn't that allow them to rank anyone up to rank 'Premium'?

12. Buy claim is required.

That command would work. Use {} instead if ()

20p + 2.1%-3.4%

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2019
  13. Offline

iJumbo

Ok, and they wouldn't have access to rank anyone else? Also I want to give them a certain amount of money using iConomy. What command would I use for that. One more question, I've seen other servers with a link going to their 'store'. Such as, store.buycraft.net/exampleserver. How can I find out my store name?

14. For a store you need to purchase premium, and then you can set the store url from there on.

Just use the iconomy commands as you would as normal.

15. Offline

iJumbo

Ok, so no auto-pay iConomy system? Anyways, just purchased premium for BuyCraft, sorry for doubting this plugin in my thread, but it really doesn't involve as many steps as I thought. :)

Scratch that last comment. I get how it works. Whatever commands are typed into that command section will be executed when someone purchases it and claims it. Meaning they will get ranked up automatically. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  16. You can sell anything you want using buycraft, from items, iconomy and permissions. Its all based upon executing commands when a user purchases something. Just enter the commands to be executed and your sorted. For example:

To give the user an item: give 64 {name} 1
    To give the user iconomy money (I dont know the exact command): give money {name} 5000

ect ect.

Iframe will sort you out. Or use the API i posted above.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2019
  17. Offline

Korrosive

And what are the standard fees? 3,4% + $0.X?

18. Offline

Korrosive

Thanks.

I am interested in buying premium, but I want my users to pay on a website with their native language. Could I translate the web and give you the translation? Could you implement a language selector on the website/plugin?

I have no problems to translate from English to Spanish :)

19. Translation system involves a complete re-code of the website, so its not planned at the moment.

20. Offline

Korrosive

In the website? No. Its easier than copy&paste website in a subodomain and translate the text in them and add a simple switch to redirect to de subdomain in them.

But Ok, thank you very much.

21. Offline

PsychoMantis

Is there a way I can put the webstore on my own website? (I have premium btw)
    @lmc

22. Offline

iJumbo

So for an unban package I created, will users be able to purchase it and still get unbanned without typing /buy claim (They wouldn't be able to because they are banned)?

23. Offline

aehoooo

No, they wont.

24. Offline

iJumbo

Ok, thanks

25. Offline

Wolf7115

Really cool plugin. I am using the free version right now, but I plan on purchasing if it turns out to be really helpful.
    One quick question though: For the Expiry commands, does the server run those without having to do a /buy claim? If not, people could easily exploit this for infinite VIP.

26. Your server calls home and checks if any requiring exports to execute. No exploits.

27. Offline

Mrchasez

Why is the website down?
    Including all store.buycraft.net/(name)

28. Oh. Maybe our host. Il get in contact with them.

Edit: site working fine for me.

29. Offline

Hi, is there any way you could add Google Checkout to this plugin?

30. When I get some free time I'll be adding that and alert pay possibly.

31. Offline

Oscarius

I'd really like this too. We received a donation after setting up Buycraft, but for some reason it wasn't registered in Buycraft ("Nobody has donated to our server") and I had to promote the user manually. I've been looking over the configuration and it looks fine to me, so a way to simulate donations would kick ass.

gameswereus likes this.