[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

ReNNoN

Hi,

how to change dashboard message and buycraft shop language (web) ?

thanks u

3. Offline

36gianni36

Hey,
    What about disabling your webstore? (Maintenance mode)

4. Offline

kajar9

I back that suggestion!

5. Offline

jjacobson

Sounds good, I am excited for when this is released so that I can ditch enjin and move to buycraft :).

Sorry to pester, but is there any ETA for it?

6. Offline

VacantPaper

Website integration problem; clicking on a tier will open the store in a new tab, not pop up.
    Asked a friend of mine what the problem was, he said it's likely a javascript error. Thing is, the other day it worked perfectly. All of a sudden it stopped.

Please reply soon; I enjoy using BuyCraft and would hate to have to take my business elsewhere.

Thanks.

7. Offline

Monkey_Swag

well, I didn't know he would charge it back, and I was a big noob back then, is there anything you could do to help me please?

8. Please make sure to include JQuery on the page. Regards.

9. Offline

jjacobson

Hey I cant get the popups to work, it just opens the shop in a new tab. Any suggestions?

10. Offline

VacantPaper

JQuery is definitely enabled, and I just checked the code to make sure it wasn't being loaded twice.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this issue! Perhaps, lmc, the HTML code needs to be updated? Regards.

11. Offline

Rhino2133

Can you use buycraft for Feed the Beast?

12. Offline

kajar9

[Feature suggestion]
    Allow free packages the option to be not listed in the history menu. Not like with coupons, but that are free by default.
    Like a checkbox or something to just delete payment or store it elsewhere. Seperate history page perhaps?!?
    I want those who have bought certain package be able to change their in-game tag, but that change to not show up in purchases. And possibility to remove or lower the Free package per hour limit on these packages.

13. Offline

Monkey_Swag

well, I didn't know he would charge it back, and I was a big noob back then, is there anything you could do to help me please? lmc kajar9

Well, it did help me when I posted it twice on my other post so yeah lol.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
  14. Offline

jorisk322

Please use the default font. Putting red text in your posts is annoying for people reading it.
    As far as I know, Buycraft doesn't work on FTB out of the box because it's Forge-based, and not Bukkit-based. There used to be something called ForgeBukkit/BukkitForge or something like that, which made it possible to install plugins, but I think that doesn't exist anymore.
    Posting that twice isn't going to improve your chances of getting your ban removed.

I just tried it in a clean html page (only what's needed for Buycraft) and it worked fine. Could it be a conflict with something else on your website?

Btw, I had to change the links that were formatted like this on the website intergration page on Buycraft: //dunb17ur4ymx4.cloudfront.net/assets/39/popup/buttons/cart.png
    to
    http://dunb17ur4ymx4.cloudfront.net/assets/39/popup/buttons/cart.png
    But you got it working before, so that's probably not the problem here.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  15. Offline

SwiftSwamp

If there isn't, I suggest there should be but...
    Is there a way, say I purchase a package.
    I can make it do said commands on this server and some on a different server..
    Example: I purchase the Coin Package.
    I am then given 500 coins on Server A and 700 coins on Server B.

16. Offline

jorisk322

This isn't possible at the moment, but it's on the to-do.

17. Offline

SwiftSwamp

Oh sweet, if it's on the to-do than it'll be here quicker than expected :)

18. Nothing wrong on our end, this is normally due to libraries clashing on your own website. Works fine for us, and other customers too.

19. Offline

Zachoz

[Feature suggestion]
    The payment statistics on the site our awesome. Do you reckon you could add another one similar to the monthly statistics, except with this you can set the period to show from. (So you can set it to show how much you've made during your servers billing period, etc)

20. Offline

eNkrypt

How you handle the GIVE command if a user is offline or inventory is full?

Also, If I want to give items that have custom binary tags associated with it how would that be done? For instance selling gear that has a different name via NBT editing.

21. Offline

nightshadow1011

How do you buycraft web integration to xenforo?

22. Offline

Vikestart

Could you set the Select your desired payment method section to only be visible if there are 2 choices or more? There's no point in having a radio button selection when there's only 1 choice (PaymentWall) :p

23. Offline

nightshadow1011

How do you be able to integrate buycraft into xenforo?

24. Offline

jorisk322

Hi. For commands such as the give-command, that require the user to be online to work, there's a checkbox with the text 'require to be online to execute the commands'. You can find this option on the page where you edit/create your packages.
    You would have to find a plugin that's able to do that. I don't know one myself, but I'd be urprised if this doesn't exit yet.

25. Give commands while the player is offline is not possible if i remember correctly. To give custom NBT data you would have to install a plugin that allows you to do this, we only send commands to your server.

We'll be incorporating this into the current statistics at some point.

26. Offline

Squirzy

Hey Lee,
    Any chance you could add PayPal express checkout support? It may not be much, but it will help the PayPal account holders who have digital goods protection enabled on their business accounts (such as mine).

Thanks mate,
    Squirzy

27. Offline

VacantPaper

This is the part where it's throwing a fit:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//dunb17ur4ymx4.cloudfront.net/assets/39/popup/style.css" /><script type="text/javascript" src="//dunb17ur4ymx4.cloudfront.net/assets/39/popup/script.js"></script>

I did try deleting the page completely and starting out fresh; it didn't solve the issue however. Now, without me adding the code above, it'll work, it just opens in a new tab. When I add it and then click on a picture, nothing happens; but under Inspect Element in the console I get this error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'hide' of undefined I'm not sure what would be causing this problem, if you could clarify what's wrong I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

28. Offline

Anchll

You should remove free and make the cost of next month %35 of what you made. Also, you should use YuMe to allow players to earn ranks and give the owner the profit, as people are more willing to spend time than money.

29. Currently working on a new improved checkout process so this type of thing will definitely be on the list to do.

Have you included JQuery like I advised earlier? Thanks.

30. Offline

Squirzy

Good to see, thanks for letting me know

31. Offline

TechnoGirl

Epic Idea :)