[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

Jinxwizard

is it possible that when you type in the /buy command and select a package, it will automatically open your browser without actually having to type it in?

Buckethead likes this.
  3. Offline

stickeric

Repost

4. Offline

jorisk322

You would let them buy it via your web-store (which you get if you buy premium)
    No, sorry. This is not possible with normal Minecraft.

I don't know what you mean. What exactly is your problem?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  5. Offline

stickeric

I have made it /donate but when people do everything they need they will be trasferred to paypal to make an payment instead of a donation.

6. Offline

jorisk322

That is just how Bucraft works. It is normal.9

7. Offline

jorisk322

I think it could be possible with Spout, but I am not sure, and someone else would have to add that functionality. I advise not to do it that way though, because I believe in MC 1.2.4 you can print clickable links to chat, so that should be enough.

8. lmc likes this.
  9. Hello all, thought id drop by and see how everything is going - im normally responding to tickets if you want to personally get in touch with myself.

Would just like to say thanks to @ kieron and @jorisk, amazing guys at support and you should all give them respect for the amazing tasks they do daily.

10. Offline

Chrono7

So... looks like you can click links in vanilla minecraft now, however I can't seem to click the links that /buy <package #> generates.

Any ideas on this?

11. Offline

Buckethead

i didnt read that anywhere. Also if someone else does do it is this an api?

12. Offline

M3DDLER

All i can say is WOW. I tried this mod and within 10 minutes i bought the Premium version.
    Like i said i am very new to this so if my question is mute then wack away with the dunces bat.

Would it be possible to have little icons with the pics of the items from in game to put into your listings as i think it would add a sexy look and feel to it?

Keep up the great work guys and i can tell i am going to love this thing to bits.

Regards

M3DS

soulgriever and Buckethead like this.
  13. Offline

ACallander

It's been... around a month now and I have not receieved my confirmation email or any email so I can login to my account and use buycraft. It's sad that I can't post in the dev.bukkit - buycraft ticket system because it redirects to buycraft, which you need to login to use it.. It's also sad that you don't obviously tend to the forums of buycraft on dev.bukkit because I haven't received a reply with this issue in sometime.

14. Offline

jorisk322

I think plugin devs have to use some sort of link-tag, which is not yet added. I suppose it will be soon though.

Buckethead likes this.
  15. We're sorry for the experience that you've had so far with BuyCraft, if you PM lmc with your email address he will be able to set you up

16. Offline

jorisk322

There aren't any permission nodes, the link to the dbo is in the main post.

EDIT:
    Sorry, it wasn't in the main-post: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/buycraft/

17. Offline

soulgriever

I mentiond this right before lmc released the webshop. I thought it would be a great idea as well. anyways there will soon be a fix for this as lmc is making it to where you can use iframes to host your packages on your site. So i figure if you have a site it works perfectly you can put images on your site and insert the iframe into the webpage. and if you dont already have a website there are plenty of hosts out there that let you make one for free. they just usualy want their name in your url. now i know im gonna get razzed on this one but a great one to start out with if you are unfamiliar with creating websites is freewebs there interface is simple and easy to learn. Hope this helps. and hope lmc adds them in soon

18. Offline

Buckethead

I wanted to set up like a 1 day free trial for my pay to play thing. how do this with this plugin if possible?

19. Offline

winter4w

How much is this inUSD

20. Offline

Buckethead

this cost nothing i think and is like $ usd for premium

21. Offline

winter4w

I mean what is the cost for USD to go premium

22. Offline

Buckethead

oh idk its on site just convert

23. Offline

winter4w

I did but there r like 5 different total so does any one know the total for USD

24. It would be around 8 dollars, dont quote me on that though.

25. Offline

OklaMokla

This is pretty cool plugin, just purchased premium! I would like a new feature: custom payment pages and custom payment options.

26. Offline

jorisk322

winter4w
    Thath would be around $8,70 I think.

27. Offline

ClpGamer

Jumla, this is TheClp from Crafted.

First of all, I want both of these. The second one mostly for personal reasons (I don't want my players knowing my E-Mail.)

28. These have both been suggested before and depending on priority of other suggestions may be implemented

29. Offline

scypheroth

IM having a issue i cant login on the site! i type in my email and password and it keeps saying pls login to acess the panel....

30. Offline

Buckethead

i dont get what ur asking. You can make anything any pice you want and you make it on ur own site or rent from buycraft.net

31. Offline

bigggan

lmc

How can I put a button on our website for people to click? Do they have to use the link in minecraft?

And another thing make the link clickable in next version supporting the new features of 1.2.4

BTW wery important, IPN have been removed idk where they have put it now? D: Or how to make it.

Nvm had to make my account premium...