[ADMN] WarpConverter

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by Highsight, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Highsight

First off, this is not a plugin, but rather a really easy to use tool that I made to help people (like myself) who are migrating from hmod to bukkit. This will convert all of your hmod warps into bukkit warps.

Requirements:
    Bukkit
    Essentials

How to use:

1. <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    2. Save WarpConverter.jar in the same folder as warps.txt (usually the root of the server)
    3. Create a folder called "warps" in the same folder as warps.txt. (This is vital, I did not make the program do this itself, if it doesn't see a warps folder, nothing will happen.)
    4. Open up Command Prompt (or Terminal if you are on Mac or Linux), navigate to the folder with WarpConverter.jar and type the following (without quotes): java -jar WarpConverter.jar
    5. All of your warps will be in the newly made warps folder, feel free to copy over whichever ones you want into the correct warps folder for Essentials. Enjoy! :D

I highly doubt I will make any changes or fixes to this, but it is very small, <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  2. Offline

Archelaus

3. Offline

TRAFORAUM

exactly what i was looking for. thx

4. Offline

clownfish

@Highsight Wonderful!! Thanks for this I have a very popular hmod server I'm about 90% done converting. Thanks for a piece of this puzzle.
    My last conversion is hmod's homest.txt. Do you know of a way of moving home.txt to Essentials?
    If there isn't one, would you please make a script for it?
    Thanks so much! [​IMG]

5. Offline

gsand

Would it be possible to also convert homes?

6. Offline

TnT

Moved to bukkit tools - not a plugin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.