Inactive [ADMN/SEC] Regios v5.0.01 - Advanced Region Management! + Multi-World, Protection + More![1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, May 3, 2011.

1. Regio's - Advanced Region Management! + Multiworld support, protection, entry control, health control, movement control, custom messages and more!
    Version : 5.0.01

Changelog :​
    Version 5.0.01 : Fixed NPE's regarding ChunkGrids & Regions​
    Version 5.0.0 : Updated for 1.0.0 and fixed glaring protection issues.​
    Version 4.0.80 : Mobs Fixed and Economy Support for iConomy6 (Thanks to Pianosaurus)​
    Version 4.0.71 : Complete Recode.​

2. Offline

Pyraah

Put the help/confirm/default text in a separate file, for allow your plugin to be translated in other langages.
    :)

3. Offline

Vorlock

I'm having the same problem he is.

You can set up the region and the sign correctly, and the [Regios] portion turns a bright green, which would seem to indicate it's working, however no one can seem to actually purchase the plot.

EDIT: After further testing I have determined that it is only wall mounted signs that do not work, despite turning green. Place a sign on the ground does, in fact, work. I'm not entirely sure if this is intentional or an oversight (I'm betting an oversight). Just in case anyone else is having this problem.

4. Offline

thestriker095

Hi I Have Found A Few Issues With 3.5...

1) I Cant Seem To Be Able To Access Page 3 Of The Help Menu (using: /regios help 3)
    2) The Help Still Has /regios backup <filename> Which I Think Has Been Replaced With /regios backup-db <filename>

Other That That This Is The BEST Region Plugin!

And When Will Regular Users (Non Op's) Be Able To Create Their Own Protected Region And Then Be Able To Sell It?

5. Offline

phondeux

That is EXACTLY how I had done it! I put up some wood blocks to be 'cabinets' and put the wood signs on them as drawers; I would use Regios on the parcels for sale. :)

6. Offline

alfw

Can you make a fix for signs on walls?
    You can create the sign, but you can't buy from it

7. Offline

Drageer

Is there global configuration yet? o:
    i'm going to get this plugin once there is and i thought it would be out for this update.

8. Thank you :D I am working on a way to make it so certain users can only build a set number of regions, have to purchase region upgrades etc.
    I found this out as well when testing and I couldn't find a way around it even when including all sign ID codes. I'll have another go at it today :p
    As above :)

Look at the changelog for v3.5_01

9. Could you make it so that you can see what the name of a certain area is using for example a sword or whatever? I have a market full of protected stalls named from stall1-stall17. Idk which is which... D: I need to know to sell the stall :p

10. Love the Pluggin. First "Zone protection" Kind that i've got to work..

Would like to make it so OPs can't automatically bypass restrictions. For instance, OP1 and 2 = Build a House together and want to protect ti from everyone Including Op3.

If that makes sense :S

11. Offline

gamer1129

Hey dude, there are a few plugins for things like this, assigning etc, but you really pumped out the features and took the cake among them all, I love running Regios :D But one thing I noticed was, whenever anyone joins, wether its a guest, a admin, whoever, they all get the update message, but thats no one's problem but mine (I run the server.) I was wondering, could you put in a setting to only send the "Regios is up to date!" message to ops or one certain permissions group?

12. Offline

Brody Romhanyi

can i hav a region inside of another region?

13. Offline

VeryInsane

I wondered this also, and yes, you can. I haven't tested whether the first region has dominance or not. (like if I say "No building/breaking in first region, will it also apply to the second or will the second over-ride)

14. Offline

Brody Romhanyi

aw that sucks cuz i hav this lil trading district and in the middle there is a water foutain and i wanted the water foutain to be able to heal u

15. Offline

kitty8

Thanx so much for your prompt response to my question. This plugin is working great on my server!! Thankyou again :)

16. Yes and sub region properties override containing region properties.

VeryInsane likes this.
  17. Offline

lub4095

I am having an issiue with protection. I am in a group with '*' permissions and I create and protect a region and then I still can destroy blocks and build. I switched myself to the lowest group which has very limited permissions ( none for regios) and I still can destroy and place blocks... oh and also I seem to have all the permissions for regios even when they are not included. Is this a bug?

18. Offline

FireFreak111

Can we have advanced customization? (Like WorldGuard flags)
    Examples:
    Add to config file:
    - Default flags for a region
    - Is fire spread on/off be default
    - Is tnt allowed by default or not
    In-game commands to set this up (economy support? maybe pay $ThisMuch for fire off)
    This would be awesome! And epic!
    I would like it so that my players pay $ThisMuch according to how many blocks and Price-per-block. They then pay for example $25,000 for fire and $25,000 for tnt, etc. So that by the end they have invested money into a region they payed for out of their own money.

19. Offline

Pheenixm

can you make it so when you go through a region, it clears your inventory? Kinda like what that guy did with the portalgun plugin but without any actual material you have to pass through. Thanks, that would really help my prision world.

20. Sounds like a nice idea, I'll consider adding it in to the next version ;)
    I am working on integrating iConomy for buying region properties and as for toggles tnt fire etc I will be adding them as well, I just have so much to do :D

21. Offline

phondeux

I have something exactly like this running my server - my server is 100% pvp however i've set Regios to protect a smaller starter island for new players. On that island, however, is a PvP arena and it's 100% pvp.

22. Offline

Brody Romhanyi

is it possible to make portals to another portal in this mod? i kno there is a warp to command but i dont wana be able to type the region and tp there i want other users to be able to go threw these portals to get to the city from spawn. anyways of doing this?

23. I'm pretty sure there are already plugins out there which do this, ancient gates for one.

24. Offline

thestriker095

Well I Found 1 More Issue!!

In My Console I Get The Message:

11:07:55 [SEVERE] Could not pass event CREATURE_SPAWN to Regios
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

By The Thousands!!!

Please Fix As This Clutters The Server Log And When Im Working In The Console It Become VERY Annoying!

Thanks!

EDIT: Regios Is Running The Latest Version aswell!

25. Offline

VeryInsane

Yess! Great! Don't ever remove this lol.

26. Could you post the whole error please so I can see the line number and fix this asap.

27. Might be useful to check out iCoLand (may be inactive, haven't used it in a while).

28. Offline

thestriker095

21:27:21 [SEVERE] Could not pass event CREATURE_SPAWN to Regios
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
    at me.Adamki11s.Regios.RegiosCreatureSpawnEvent.onCreatureSpawn(RegiosCreatureSpawnEvent.java:44)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$59.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:654)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callCreatureSpawnEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:232)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.addEntity(World.java:820)
    at net.minecraft.server.SpawnerCreature.spawnEntities(SourceFile:155)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1595)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:389)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:309)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

Btw When Will Wall Signs Work? (For Selling Regions?)

29. Offline

Pheenixm

So what you're saying in the second paragraph is that ultimately I could ditch WorldGaurd completely? Cause I'd really like that. Also, is it possible to import my worldgaurd regions into regios?

30. Offline

kitty8

With the protection, is it at all possible to add a feature to allow certain blocks to be exempt? I.E. I'm creating an adventure like dungeon and do not wish for most of it to be touched, but I do want to create 'hidden' areas for players to find by being able to dig through gravel.

31. Offline

Unscrewed

Defenitly moving to this, I don't like WorldGuard anymore. =(
    Thanks for this plugin, buddy!