Inactive [ADMN/SEC] Regios v5.0.01 - Advanced Region Management! + Multi-World, Protection + More![1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, May 3, 2011.

1. Regio's - Advanced Region Management! + Multiworld support, protection, entry control, health control, movement control, custom messages and more!
    Version : 5.0.01

Changelog :​
    Version 5.0.01 : Fixed NPE's regarding ChunkGrids & Regions​
    Version 5.0.0 : Updated for 1.0.0 and fixed glaring protection issues.​
    Version 4.0.80 : Mobs Fixed and Economy Support for iConomy6 (Thanks to Pianosaurus)​
    Version 4.0.71 : Complete Recode.​

2. Thank you :D

3. Offline

supermars10

EPIC! is there any way u can make it were ops cant come in?

4. Offline

Hwkeye

I seem to be downloading 3.2 every time I click download :/ Are you sure the link downloads the latest version?

5. Offline

vasil7112

Ok i fixed that problem..it had to do also with another not updated plugin..
    Thnx for giving us this plugin!!!:)

6. Offline

nubpro

How much you earn every time we click?

7. Between $0.001 - $0.01. Not much but if everyone chips in it helps me earn a little money and it only requires you to click :D

Your welcome :D
    If you don't want OPs going in then de-op them. OPs are called OPs for a reason, use permissions if you want to have different control groups.
    Yes I just tested the download, it's v3.3 alright ;) Here's the DDL if your still having issues : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27260323/Regios/Latest Release/Regios.jar

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  8. Offline

vasil7112

if i want to update..how can i update it without destroying something like my previus regions?
    Thnx
    plz answer quik!

9. Your previous regions won't be destroyed, the database stays intact and for any updates modifying the database I would build in a patch so your database stays intact ;)

10. Offline

Pyraah

Thanks for Regios, he really changed since "Zones". :)
    But an important function is missing : a file who contain all text (a file called "strings.txt", by example).

11. @Pyraah I don't understand what you're asking. A file which contains the text of what?

12. Offline

BIG_PIP_IN

yup yup Adam thats what i ended doing you know since no permlvl :( JK yea but to be real use permissions and you can give all so called ops op abilities without them being ops just use permisions

13. Offline

Pyraah

A file which contain all static text, default text, help text.
    An example ? Download and extract xAuth and look the file called 'strings.yml'.

14. I still don't have a clue what you're talking about. The data is stored in an SQL table so it would be unnecessary to store that data in text files as well if that' what you mean.

New Features:
    • Warp/Teleport to regions and define custom warp points.
    • Inherit properties from other regions
    • MORE ROBUST PROTECTION - Lava and water will not flow into protected regions. TNT and creeper explosions will not damage a region. Minecarts can be placed inside regions.
    • Rename regions
    • Region expandup and expanddown commands re-added
    • BACKUP AND RESTORE YOUR REGIONS!!! After you've created a region do the command /regios backup <Regionname>. This will create a .MATRIX file in a Region sub-folder, never, never modify this. Then if anything goes wrong you can do /regios restore <Regionname> and the region will be restored to the state it was in when the backup was made, every block gets saved!

Updated To 3.4! Tons of new features! I will post a brief list of new commands and permissions nodes here but the full description can be found on my website.

/regios inherit <Region To Inherit> <Inheritance> - node = regios.inherit
    /regios rename <Current Name> <New Name> - node = regios.rename
    /regios expandup <RegionName> <Value> - node = regios.expand
    /regios expanddown <RegionName> <Value> - node = regios.expand
    /regios setwarp - node = regios.setwarp
    /regios warpto <Region> - node = regios.warpto
    /regios backup <region> - node = regios.backup
    /region restore <region> - node = regios.restore

You can now also have multicoloured messages, list on how to do this is on my website :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

15. Offline

Luwiego

I cant update from regios 3.2 to 3.4. I replace the .jar file with the new one but still.... Im using bukkit 818 build, and none of the commands seem to work.
    Btw:Im using plugman plugin which says that regios is only 3.2 .

16. Try re-downloading both Regios and craftbukkit.

17. Offline

jalle1997

The Expandup and expanddown doesn't work

18. Offline

Luwiego

Didnt help.

Edit- I dont know if thats connected, but in my server fall damage has been disabled (somehow), and i think theres something wrong with craftbukkit version.

19. Offline

Cirtapk

I've found some issues with this latest version.
    - First, expandup and expanddown are buggy. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. They are also confusing to use.
    - the help command hasn't been updated for this release.
    - setwarp gives me an error:
    Code:
    2011-06-09 14:33:50 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'regios' in plugin Regios v3.2
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:128)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:281)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:718)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:684)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:217)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
        at me.Adamki11s.Regios.RegiosCommandManager.onCommand(RegiosCommandManager.java:187)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more
    - backup crashes the server (not entirely sure how long its supposed to take to backup)

20. Yeah, my craftbukkit version did that sometimes, even with other plugins so it isn't regios.

It does i've tested it. And posting that is a complete waste of time, how am I supposed to fix something when you just say "Its broken" yeah, thanks....

I just fixed that issue with setting warps, please re--download. Also if you try to backup a very large region then the server probably will crash as your server would run out of RAM. I thought that'd be common sense.

21. Offline

fishyfish

Has the v2 global/world config (ie no creeper explosion, tnt, firespread) been re-enabled with 3.4?

22. Download link doesn't seem to work, which is wierd as it worked 30 mins ago.

23. Offline

Luwiego

Any solution for that problem ?

24. That's coming in the next version, sorry.

Remove both the jar for regios and crafbukkit and download and install a fresh version
    Try the direct link : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27260323/Regios/Latest Release/Regios.jar

25. Offline

supermars10

thanks how do i setup permissons im good at mionecraft but when it comes to plugins im not the best :/

26. Theres a guide on the permissions thread

27. Offline

defiant810

OK, when i activate protection on a region, players cant place blocks, but they can break them. Help?

CB820 Regios 3.4

28. Offline

Scizzr

Very, very nice plugin. Just a quick question though.

How do you configure how much damage a player is dealt while in the region? I used the command
    Code:
    /regios healthregen test - 2
    However, this results in every 2 seconds it taking away 1 hp instead of every second it taking away 2 hp... Any idea?

Thanks!

29. Offline

defiant810

It's just made like that. As far as I know there is no way to change that.

30. Offline

Scizzr

@defiant810: Ah, ok. I was wanting to make an area that does 20 damage (100% kill) every second the player is in the region.

Thanks anyways.

31. Offline

rockxz2135

HELP!!! regios is not working on my server the new build 3.4 i have stopped people from building but im #5 on mcserverlist and cant afford this please help quick!!
    funky.servercraft.co:5657​