Inactive [ADMN/SEC] Regios v5.0.01 - Advanced Region Management! + Multi-World, Protection + More![1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, May 3, 2011.

1. Regio's - Advanced Region Management! + Multiworld support, protection, entry control, health control, movement control, custom messages and more!
    Version : 5.0.01

Changelog :​
    Version 5.0.01 : Fixed NPE's regarding ChunkGrids & Regions​
    Version 5.0.0 : Updated for 1.0.0 and fixed glaring protection issues.​
    Version 4.0.80 : Mobs Fixed and Economy Support for iConomy6 (Thanks to Pianosaurus)​
    Version 4.0.71 : Complete Recode.​

2. Offline

Noman_1000

Regios: 3.2
    Craftbukkit: 729

3. That's probably why then. Build 3.2 was built against CraftBukkit build #803 so no wonder your experiencing problems.

4. Offline

Noman_1000

Well I suppose I might as well wait for the v1.6 minecraft edition of Bukkit anyways before updating.

5. Offline

MetalMadness

Right now its 3:45 where I live. Mind dropping by at about 5:00? so in about 2 hours

6. Guys I can only update Regios to v1.6 once a 1.6 craftbukkit compatible build has been released and while there is one it is unstable and not recommended.

7. Offline

MetalMadness

kk, and want to see my server?

8. Ok, pm me the ip I'll be on shortly. My username is the same as it is on here but I won't be able to be on for exams tomorrow and its 10:30pm for me.

9. Offline

Chuck Hutchins

"If updating to v3.0 make sure to follow the instructions at the top of this post."
    There are no instructions at the top of this post or any other that I can find.

I've been running an older version of Regions for a while. (pre 2.2, still called "regions", doesn't report version number)

Updating plugins due to the 1.6 release.
    I need to update my regions database but can't find any instructions.

I really don't want to recreate all my regions.
    If I have to go through the trouble of re-creating all of my regions, I might as well just switch to a different plugin. One that's in more widespread use and doesn't keep changing database formats. (Worldguard)

10. Offline

jasonsj10

Where can i get multiworld?????

11. Offline

craztheking

Exactly what ive been looking for

12. You can either stick with the old version or stop complaining nd use the new and improved version. Yes you will need to re-create your regions but it now has multi-world support and I won't need to change the database format again.
    ? Regios supports multi-world.

13. Offline

Chuck Hutchins

I don't see any complaints in my post. Unless it's that there are no instructions at the top of the post as stated.
    But if you want some, I'll be happy to oblige.

I started using your plugin because it was simple and did one thing well. Protect an area from unauthorized building or destruction.
    That's all I needed and that's all I wanted.

Since my time investment in your plugin has been nullified, I have no incentive to continue using it.
    I've switched to using Worldguard and I find it easier to use since it integrates well with Worldedit.

14. Offline

kubaku4

15. Good for you, I don't really care what plugins you use but thanks.
    Ok thanks, I need to sort out water and lava bukkits.

16. Offline

Yukari

Water & lava placed outside a protected area will also flow into the protected area unhindered. If you could find some way to prevent that, that would really be awesome.

17. Yes, I'm sorting that for version 3.3 hopefully along with PvP :)

18. Offline

Mosh Mage

Hello, will this able me to make a area where PVP is allowed, building (sings only) is allowed, but everything else [destroying and whatnot] is denied?

19. Yes, you'll be able to set pvp enabled/disabled in certain regions.

20. Offline

fishyfish

If I remember correctly it was possible to turn on/off various setting like creeper explosions, TNT, fire spread, and so forth in Globalsettings (v2.x), what happened to that? I miss it, it was very useful.

[That said, love your work Adam, one way or another! :)]

21. Thanks :D
    Yeah I've taken that out temporarily because there were some issues but I'll be bringing it back don't worry :)

fishyfish likes this.
  22. Offline

Hagon94

Can you make it so some select blocks are placable inside a protected region? Same for destroying. That would be beast. This plugin rules :D

23. Sounds like a good idea but after the PvP release ;)

24. Offline

Mosh Mage

it isnt 'just' pvp. what im thinking is, for instance, a market zone. Where you can die, cannot destroy any block, but can place signs and remove them

25. Yeah I'll make it so you can add block exceptions in another update.

26. Offline

Mosh Mage

Oh thank you very much indeed :)

27. New Avatar :D The sides got a bit cut off but no matter

28. Offline

nexusrightsi

Hi man im using regios the newest update but when i try to expand my region up or down it says invalid regios command and i use it lik this "/regios expandup [region name] [blocks] i also noticed that /regios does the same thing anny way to fix this ?

29. That command has been temporarily taken out while I improve it as there were a few bugs with it before. For now you'll have to just do either expand max or modify until it's fixed. Sorry

30. Offline

Minecraftnub001

Hey, Most Of the Time When i Start My Server on My Mac It Doesn't load up. It Just says '
    13:18:37 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - Permissions support enabled
    13:18:37 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - Initialising SQL tables...
    13:18:37 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - [1] Regions loaded from database'

Sometimes It will Work and Come up With [info] [regios] - v3.2 - regios 3.2 is active or something like that how do i fix this? and also the patcher doesnt seem to work either it says '13:19:07 [SEVERE] java.net.UnknownHostException: regiosplugin.zxq.net
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:432)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:529)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:478)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:163)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:394)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:529)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:233)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:323)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:970)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:911)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:836)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1172)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1010)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at me.Adamki11s.Regios.UpdateChecker.runVersionCheck(UpdateChecker.java:30)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at me.Adamki11s.Regios.Regios.onEnable(Regios.java:65)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:676)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:249)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:131)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:109)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:218)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:205)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:145)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:260)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] java.io.IOException: Stream closed
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedInputStream.getInIfOpen(BufferedInputStream.java:134)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:237)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at java.io.DataInputStream.readLine(DataInputStream.java:496)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at me.Adamki11s.Regios.UpdateChecker.runVersionCheck(UpdateChecker.java:36)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at me.Adamki11s.Regios.Regios.onEnable(Regios.java:65)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:676)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:249)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:131)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:109)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:218)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:205)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:145)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:260)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    13:19:07 [SEVERE] null loading Regios v3.2 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.Adamki11s.Regios.UpdateChecker.runVersionCheck(UpdateChecker.java:43)
    at me.Adamki11s.Regios.Regios.onEnable(Regios.java:65)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:676)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:249)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:131)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:218)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:205)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:145)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:260)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)'

31. I don't know why this error happens on some servers but not others. I'd just turn auto-update to false and then you can check manually in-game.

@Minecraftnub001 The method I was using the read the input didn't convert some characters properly. If you try redownloading it should work perfectly :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
    Minecraftnub001 likes this.