[ADMN/SEC] BuildersPlot v1.3.1 - The Simple and Innovative Way to Protect Your Server [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Builder's Universe, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Offline

cubmandan

does this happen to have support with worldguard? What I am saying is it would work with all the regions that I already have set with worldguard.

2. The point of the plugin is to make plots that are protected; why would I provide support for a similar plugin?

3. Offline

TomdebomPC

Can you add more permissions support? Like PermissionsEx?

4. It currently supports PermissionsBukkit.

5. Offline

cubmandan

Well because I like the way you claim the plots in this plugin.. Anyway I am going to probably transfer over to this plugin.

6. Nice :D

Thanks for taking interest!

7. Offline

Red_Barchetta

Can you add PEX support :p This plugin would help me so much..

8. Since so many people have suggested this, I guess I'll add it to the todo list ;)

9. Offline

Austin

Why not just use world edits selection?

10. I highly doubt that WorldEdit can protect its regions on a per-player basis.

11. Offline

Austin

Indeed it can, but that was not my question. Why not have your plugin work alongside world edits selection tool?

12. WorldEdit does not provide an easy way to hook into that. Anyways, not everyone has WorldEdit. So I decided to implement my own tool.

13. Offline

Red_Barchetta

Ok awesome! I cannot wait until its ready!

14. Download link should be updated, if anyone has any problems please let me know. I should be updating for Bukkit 1.2.3-R0.1 this weekend ;)

15. Offline

lenis0012

if you add max sizes in the permissions it should be cool!

nice work!

16. Why would you need a perm for max sizes? Players with the ability can make plots as big as they want for guests and then those guests can claim them after. Guests don't make their own plots.

17. Offline

Auy658

It would be really awesome if u made a world generator that generates plots and auto protect them. :D Can wait to see where this plugin is going! :)

18. Offline

lenis0012

oh i think i readed it wrong :p i will test this when i come at home

19. Offline

Marc-D

that would be inpresive

hi bud did you make a invert command ? ie make 2 points then invert ? just about to start on 87 plots and would cut my job in half

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  20. Offline

joshwenke

Can you add PermissionsEx support?

21. Could you explain what you mean?

Please check the todo list before requesting things.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

22. Offline

Marc-D

your plugin name has been mentions on a utube vid lol

23. Nice! Want to link me?

24. Offline

Marc-D

after its updated yes lol
    its just me ranting about my server going live tomorrow and i mentioned your pluggin one of twice ok maybe 3 time lol , been making plots all day , might make you a vid for your page tomorrow , will link after it has upload will take acouple of hours tho :(

25. Nice, sounds good ;)

26. Offline

Marc-D

sorry for lateness , its a genral vid about the server going up but as i said you plugin is named and u asked to see so
    also will make u a real one about your plugin maybe tonight so you can add it to your page

27. I'm pretty busy up til the weekend, so I'll probably make it this weekend ;)

Thanks for the little shoutout in the vid as well, I like it :p

28. Offline

TomdebomPC

Can you add Essentials GroupManager support :)

29. Offline

DoomBuilderMT

Nice! Can you make so it works with iConomy, thanks!

30. Offline

Marc-D

just noticed i have a big problem , i have got BuilderPlot on 2 worlds Wire_World, on Wire_World its great working like a dream over 87 plots, and in the servival world Old_World i have a prob people can not open doors in parts that are classed as the wild :( sniffle meens they cannot get into the shops and what not. please could you fix this as we have jst modifyed the Old_World to use your plugin as it is ace and would keep the world in pervect condition as people can mine the Jungle_world for suplys. please please make a fix for me
    ps Old_World has around 70 plots