Inactive [ADMN/SEC] AuthDB v2.3.6 - Database authentication and protection [1.1-1.4.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by CraftFire, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Offline

CraftFire

In order to centralize support of our legacy projects, we will no longer be providing support on Bukkit. Please use www.spout.org for support with our projects going forward.

2. Offline

oglop

I think pastie.org is better for this :)

You were running Linux right? I think it works on Windows but I dont see why it shouldnt work on Linux. If that doesnt work I will figure out another way to post new line, we just have to test a bit.
    Thank you for reporting![/quote]
    Okay thank you, when I was waiting for new authDB I tried xAuth (there {newline} worked, maybe you can try to look at the source :)

3. Offline

contex

Okay thank you, when I was waiting for new authDB I tried xAuth (there {newline} worked, maybe you can try to look at the source :)[/quote]
    I recon he uses the same method as I do, \n or System's line.seperator.
    I will check it once I get home and test a bit :)

4. Offline

MineWIZ

I have problem with sarting server

My error log
    Show Spoiler

Code:
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - Could not find script's tables in database: minecraft!
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - --------------------------- STACKTRACE ERROR ---------------------------
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - Class name: com.authdb.AuthDB
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - File name: AuthDB.java
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - Function name: onEnable
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - Error line: 308
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - AuthDB version: 2.3.2.220
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - Keep alive: false
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - MySQL connection: true
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - Latest query:
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - Script: phpbb
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - Script version: 3.0.8
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - Table prefix: phpbb_
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - Plugins: ColorMe 2.4.1, CommandBook 1.5.2-customized, IBICF 1.7, iConomy 5.01, LogOres 0.7, MagicCarpet 1.5.7, MyWarp 2.0, Permissions 3.1.6, PermissionsSql 1.3, pvparena 0.0.5, ShowCaseStandalone 0.1, Spout 1.0.5.227, WorldEdit 4.6, WorldGuard 5.2.2, AuthDB 2.3.2.220, iChat 2.3.3-p3, Train Carts 1.29, VanishNoPacket 1.5.2,
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - --------------------------- STACKTRACE START ---------------------------
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1052)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2626)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2111)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2273)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.authdb.util.Util.checkScript(Util.java:731)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - com.authdb.AuthDB.onEnable(AuthDB.java:268)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:885)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:178)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:161)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:286)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:273)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:149)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:337)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    2011/09/08 17:35:12 - ---------------------------- STACKTRACE END ----------------------------

5. Offline

Wulfspider

Could not find script's tables in database: minecraft!

There is your issue. You have something configured wrong. If you are using phpBB, you need to make sure you get the right database. If you are using a custom database table, you need to set customdb: enabled: true in advanced.yml.

6. I configured the plugin to use mysql and phpbb script. It works well, register at someone in the game do it automatically in the phpbb forum.

The problem I have, when I remove a player from the database. Although you delete the user from the forum, you can serguir entering the game, and I want to delete the account you created in the game. This can only get it if I delete the file Authdb.db. Although I do not think that the solution is.

Is there any command to delete the player account?.

Thanks and best regards.

7. Offline

Wulfspider

We will be adding commands to delete players that deletes from AuthDB.db and your script's database in v2.4.0 most likely.

8. Offline

forceserver

1.problem

12:29:52 [INFO] Connection reset
    12:29:52 [SEVERE] java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
    12:29:52 [INFO] Nomoohyun lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    12:29:52 [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:116)
    12:29:52 [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:153)
    12:29:52 [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
    12:29:52 [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
    12:29:52 [SEVERE] at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)
    12:29:52 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkWriterThread.run(SourceFile:116)

2.problem

View attachment 6509

this is bigproblem....
    It happens frequently

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  9. Offline

Wulfspider

I don't think that is a problem caused by AuthDB. Sounds like general server issues with either not enough memory or connection issues.

10. Offline

Kiborgik

i have VERY BIG LAGS when players entered but not logon, eny ideas?
    and timeout not working

11. Offline

contex

Are you running MySQL on localhost or remote?

12. Offline

Wulfspider

Do you mean your client lags, server lags or what?

13. Offline

Kiborgik

local
    client & server, example chat

14. Offline

Wulfspider

What are the specs of your server running it?

Do you mean chat as in messages you send to others or AuthDB messages?

15. Offline

Kiborgik

when new player connect and do not login, only stay,
    1. lags on server
    2. timeout not working and do not kiking when time is end(i can stay on server whithout login)
    my config:
    Code:
    register:
      enabled: false                                    # Enable/disable allowing users to register.
      force: true                                      # Enable/disable forcing users to register.
      delay: 4 seconds                                 # Amount of time before register message is shown to player.
      timeout: 3 minutes                               # Amount of time a player has to register before the configured action is taken.
    login:
    #  enabled: true                                    # NOT IMPLEMENTED YET! Enable/disable players being able to login.
      method: normal                                   # Login method to use. Options are normal and prompt.
      delay: 4 seconds                                 # Amount of time before login message is shown to player.
      timeout: 10 seconds                               # Amount of time a player has to login before the configured action is taken.
      tries: 3                                         # Number of allowed incorrect password tries.
      action: kick                                     # Action to perform when a maximum number of password tries is reached. Currently only option is kick.
    link:
      enabled: false                                    # Enable/disable username linking.
      rename: false                                     # Enable/disable renaming users to linked name on link.
    unlink:
      enabled: false                                    # Enable/disable username unlinking.
      rename: false                                     # Enable/disable renaming users to original name on unlink.
    username:
      minimum: 3                                       # Minimum number of characters a username can be.
      maximum: 16                                      # Maximum number of characters a username can be.
    password:
      minimum: 6                                       # Minimum number of characters a password can be.
      maximum: 16                                      # Maximum number of characters a password can be.
    session:
      enabled: true                                    # Enable/disable player sessions.
      start: login                                     # When to start the player's session. Options are login and logoff.
      length: 1 hour                                   # Length of the player's session. Can be any number of seconds, minutes, hours, or days.
      protect: true                                    # Enable/disable protecting player from being logged out from another location.
    guest:
      commands: false                                  # Enable/disable guest commands.
      chat: false                                      # Enable/disable guest chat.
      building: false                                  # Enable/disable guest building.
      destruction: false                               # Enable/disable guest destruction.
      movement: false                                  # Enable/disable guest movement.
      interactions: false                              # Enable/disable guest interactions with objects.
      inventory: false                                 # Enable/disable guest inventory usage.
      drop: false                                      # Enable/disable guest being able to drop items.
      pickup: false                                    # Enable/disable guest being able to pickup items.
      health: false                                    # Enable/disable guest getting hurt.
      pvp: false                                       # Enable/disable guest hurting players.
      mobtargeting: false                              # Enable/disable mobs targeting guest.
      mobdamage: false                                 # Enable/disable mob damage from guest.
    protection:
      freeze:
        enabled: true                                  # Enable/disable freezing players on join to prevent movement.
        delay: 2 seconds                               # Amount of time before players are frozen and unable to move.
      notify:
        enabled: false                                  # Enable/disable protection message being sent to player.
        delay: 3 seconds                               # Amount of time before protection message can be sent to player again.
    filter:
      action: kick                                     # Action to perform when a username matches the filter. Options are kick and rename.
      username: "`~!@#$%^&*()-=+{[]}|\\:;\"<,>.?/ "    # Characters and symbols to check for in usernames. We recommend leaving this as is.
      password: "$&\\\""                               # Characters and symbols to check for in passwords. We recommend leaving this as is.
      whitelist: Contex,Wulfspider                     # Usernames to exclude from username and password filtering.

16. Offline

Wulfspider

Do you have keepalive: true under your basic.yml? Try turning it off if you do.
    Have you tried setting debugmode: true in basic.yml and seeing what displays in the console when people join and do not login?

17. Offline

Kiborgik

15 min, i testing

18. Offline

Kiborgik

my nick Kiborgik
    testing nick - kiborgiktest (didnt logon, but not kicked when timeout :( )
    and when 15-30 min left players kicked and when they relogin - Sorry, a player with that name is already logged in on this server.

Attached Files:

19. Offline

Kiborgik

this bug started when i update to 1060 and update your plugin on 2.2.0 all be ok

20. Offline

Wulfspider

Thanks. We'll see what we can figure out.

21. Offline

MJRamon

@CraftFire

I have an error: when a palyer step in the game, untill he log in nobody can do any actions (server rollbacks every action). MyBB database, 1060 Bukkit

22. Offline

forceserver

it plugin dont' save inventory sometimes

23. Offline

Wulfspider

Unless you can give us detailed steps with what you did up until you lost the inventory, then we can't really reproduce it and fix it. We have been unable to find any inventory issues with our own testing.

Linking can be disabled under the link and unlink nodes in advanced.yml.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2019
  24. Offline

forceserver

hm...i don't know how to explain that for you
    i can't english well...
    example
    if user login game and when he try relogin , At that time he lost inventory all

f.s i am using spout

25. Offline

Kiborgik

yes its my problem too, many lags (((
    fix it pls, maybe problem on new movement system in bukkit?

26. Offline

skawke

I have no idea why, but when I attempt to /register, it keeps telling me to provide a valid email, even though i turned the email validation thing off.

27. Offline

Wulfspider

Are you using it with a forum or CMS script? Disabling the email is only for custom databases as people need the email for the forum/CMS script.

28. Offline

skawke

OH. That explains a lot. I didn't want the forum linking option, but no idea how to disable it.

29. Offline

forceserver

10:05:15 [INFO] /112.171.40.124:1499 lost connection
    10:05:17 [INFO] Can not test connection as heartbeatsql is not set
    10:05:17 [INFO] Closing Connection[AuthDB.2] psReuse[2270] psCreate[18] psSize[18]
    10:05:17 [INFO] DataSourcePool [AuthDB] grow; id[AuthDB.3] busy[4] max[20]
    10:05:17 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_LOGIN to AuthDB
    javax.persistence.PersistenceException: ERROR executing DML bindLog[] error[[SQLITE_CONSTRAINT] Abort due to constraint violation (PRIMARY KEY must be unique)]
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.DmlBeanPersister.execute(DmlBeanPersister.java:116)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.DmlBeanPersister.insert(DmlBeanPersister.java:76)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersistExecute.executeInsertBean(DefaultPersistExecute.java:91)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.PersistRequestBean.executeNow(PersistRequestBean.java:527)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.PersistRequestBean.executeOrQueue(PersistRequestBean.java:557)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.insert(DefaultPersister.java:404)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.saveVanillaInsert(DefaultPersister.java:377)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.saveVanillaRecurse(DefaultPersister.java:361)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.saveRecurse(DefaultPersister.java:308)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.save(DefaultPersister.java:282)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServer.save(DefaultServer.java:1577)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServer.save(DefaultServer.java:1567)
    at com.authdb.util.databases.EBean.save(EBean.java:81)
    at com.authdb.util.databases.EBean.sync(EBean.java:101)
    at com.authdb.util.databases.EBean.sync(EBean.java:85)
    at com.authdb.listeners.AuthDBPlayerListener.onPlayerLogin(AuthDBPlayerListener.java:68)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$13.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:328)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:338)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:184)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:82)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:74)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet1Login.a(SourceFile:43)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:40)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:454)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [SQLITE_CONSTRAINT] Abort due to constraint violation (PRIMARY KEY must be unique)
    at org.sqlite.DB.newSQLException(DB.java:383)
    at org.sqlite.DB.newSQLException(DB.java:387)
    at org.sqlite.DB.execute(DB.java:342)
    at org.sqlite.DB.executeUpdate(DB.java:363)
    at org.sqlite.PrepStmt.executeUpdate(PrepStmt.java:85)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.ExtendedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(ExtendedPreparedStatement.java:164)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.type.DataBind.executeUpdate(DataBind.java:74)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.InsertHandler.execute(InsertHandler.java:155)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.DmlBeanPersister.execute(DmlBeanPersister.java:105)
    ... 28 more
    10:05:17 [INFO] Creating empty config: /server2/plugins/Essentials/userdata/aza16512.yml
    10:05:17 [INFO] aza16512 [/121.149.110.114:52061] logged in with entity id 3788 at ([world] -125.5, 75.62000000476837, 163.5)

30. I checked the BukkitDev site and saw that the swedish translation wasn't even started. Logged in and thought, why not start translating... But seriously. I don't understand how that site works, nothing I did could send in what I translated. Why's that?

31. Offline

Wulfspider

Are you hitting Commit after translating a string?