Inactive [ADMN/RPG] Jail - Jail bad players

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by matejdro, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Offline

matejdro

Jail

This plugins adds Jail to your minecraft server. Admins can define several jails and then jail/unjail people or jail them on time basis. Plugin also offers wide variety of protections, so players won't escape out of your jail.

See BukkitDev page for more information and download links: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/jail/
    (you can use your minecraft forum username and password on BukkitDev)

2. Offline

Devin14

Yes, I have it installed, I can jail people and so can my other Admin but my Moderators can't. We are all in the ops.txt

3. Offline

matejdro

4. Offline

ThePlatypus

Also, will there be a converter to switch from SQLite to mySQL, when making the switch? Will it automatically upload to the database from the existing file?

5. Offline

kynian

will the 1.22 update still work with 1000? or do you have to have 1060?

6. Offline

Vezorock

It won't let me set a spawn. I select the cuboid but when i right clck, i cant set a spawn. Help!

7. Offline

EMOberger

i was admin/op

8. Offline

Devin14

Yes, Permissions 2.7.4 by TheYeti.

9. Offline

jb567

@matejdro Hi Yes there is text on start up i get
    Code:
    [INFO [JAIL] Loaded 1 jail zones.
    [INFO [JAIL] Loaded 0 prisoners.
    soz 4 got other ]'s

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  10. Offline

mablibsking

I have a question, if I want to use MySQL, I have to get Permissions and all that other stuff right?
    Because I can't really understand from the videos...sorry. So could anyone explain please? Thank you.

11. Offline

brzavr

when? ))

12. Offline

DeathShaper

Ah fail xD what to put in exactly to premissions (i dont have it installed because i dont understand how it works) btw i was op do i need premissions when i am op?

13. Offline

matejdro

@ThePlatypus nope, but there are tools that can export SQL file from SQLite and import it into MySQL if you want.

@kynian yes, it should work with b1000.

@Vezorock what spawn?

@EMOberger do you have permissions installed?

@Devin14 do your moderators have access to jail command?

@jb567 do you have proper permissions?

@mablibsking no you don't have to use Permissions, but is recommended to use them.

@brzavr no idea. But you have pre-release version on bukkitdev, if you want to try it.

@DeathShaper if you don't have permissions, then it should work if you are op.

14. Offline

Devin14

They do but it does not work for them. They can not do /jail for that info or /jailstatus.

15. Offline

EMOberger

yes, i have permissions 3.1.6

16. Offline

Vezorock

I fixed it somehow thanks

17. Offline

mablibsking

Eh. How.....lol. Because I can't really see in the video how he uses permissions...sorry. But if I don't use permissions, how will it work. And what does the Jail.jar do...Sorry I'm really new here.

18. Offline

jb567

yes i am op
    and i donot use permissions

19. Offline

Cirmius

I watched the tutorial and when I write command /jailcreatecells cela1
    the error appear => "There's no such jail"
    Epic fail -_-

20. Offline

DeathShaper

well it doesn't work and i am op

21. Offline

indigomontoya

Any reason why I would suddenly have no response from the commands and jail doesnt seem to be working at all? It was working and all of a sudden it isn't responding at all. I'm not even getting an error when I try a command.

Edit:
    I see in my console,
    Error occurred while enabling jail v1.2.2(is it up to date?):

22. Offline

andrewkm

@matejdro
    Im looking to switch to bpermissions/PEX - bukkit permissions, very soon as opposed to permissions 3.1.6
    Wondering if this plugin works with it? Sorry If I missed it on the first page.

23. Offline

Riky

hey
    it doesn't work for me, i cant use any commands ingame. there doesn't come anything not even that the command doesn't exist. and in the console i can use the /jail command but i cant create any jail with the conole and can't do ingame /jailcreate or /jailcreatecells

24. Offline

jacob50505

i tried the plugin it worked fine [diamond] but when the player tryed to break free the wolves attacked him (fine :p) but when he died and tped back to the jail the kept attacking him again and again and again. is that because of another plugin? (we got multiworld and some other plugins)

25. Offline

seriosbrad

He's still in jail if he dies until someone releases him

26. Offline

kynian

Ive been playing around with this mod and I have to say it is absolutely amazing! Works great. The only thing Im wondering is there any way to restrict access to a chest to JUST the player who got jailed? At the moment if you have a room that has all of the chests for each cell (for instance a guard room in a jail) then anyone could walk right in and steal from the chests without any kind of resistance. Is there any way to make it so only the one the gear was confiscated from could open the chest?

27. Offline

jacob50505

yes but hes gonna be there forever since the time keeps growing every time he got killed

28. Offline

Cirmius

Ey man, when I writed "/jail", "/jailcreate" etc. it doesn't happened nothing. No errors.. nothing.

29. Offline

Schlumpf

Hello,
    very nice Plugin! All works fine, jus twhen I want to delete the jail I get this error:
    Code:
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'jaildelete' in plugin Jail v1.2.2
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:352)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:737)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:701)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:694)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:89)
        at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:478)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:454)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailCell.delete(JailCell.java:224)
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailZone.delete(JailZone.java:252)
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.commands.JailDeleteCommand.run(JailDeleteCommand.java:37)
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.commands.BaseCommand.execute(BaseCommand.java:20)
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onCommand(Jail.java:220)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 13 more
    I am using CraftBukkit 1060 and mysql

Is it possible to make a second sign? For example 1 sign for the prisoner in the cell and 1 sign next to the door outside the cell, so that palyers who are looking at the cell, that they now how long the prisoner must be inside and for which reason.

Hmm, now I got also a problem on startup:
    Code:
    2011-09-01 15:18:14 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 0 jail zones.
    2011-09-01 15:18:14 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 0 prisoners.
    2011-09-01 15:18:14 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Jail v1.2.2 (Is it up to date?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailCell.setChest(JailCell.java:123)
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.InputOutput.LoadCells(InputOutput.java:282)
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onEnable(Jail.java:101)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:885)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:178)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:161)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:452)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap$ReloadCommand.execute(SimpleCommandMap.java:281)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:344)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:489)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:468)
    When I start my Server I get this. #1060 mysql using

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

30. Offline

unrealpancake

update your plugin?

Im getting this error: help?
    Code:
    [WARNING] Task of 'Jail' generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail$1$1.run(Jail.java:168)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:137)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:428)

31. Offline

xB3Nx98

Dude Your JAil Plugin Is Fricken Amazing, I Love It, Except For The Guards, I Want it So My Players Can Escape If They Really Think about it, So i set that up, and jailed someone , and straight away as they was in the cell, they were attacked by the guards, inside there cell, not good, mmm got afix?