Inactive [ADMN/RPG] Jail - Jail bad players

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by matejdro, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Offline

matejdro

Jail

This plugins adds Jail to your minecraft server. Admins can define several jails and then jail/unjail people or jail them on time basis. Plugin also offers wide variety of protections, so players won't escape out of your jail.

See BukkitDev page for more information and download links: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/jail/
    (you can use your minecraft forum username and password on BukkitDev)

2. Offline

Aro2220.com

I'm getting this error now. I have the sqlite file you provide in my minecraft folder (where bukkit is). I even deleted everything and started over but I keep getting the following error (and though I have the jail commands in the game when I /jailcreate name, I get the wooden sword but when I right click it doesn't do anything)

Code:
    01:12:01 [INFO] table creating...
    01:12:01 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 0 jail zones.
    01:12:01 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 0 prisoners.
    01:12:01 [SEVERE] PLAYER_COMMAND loading Jail v0.5.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: PLAYER_COMMAND
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onEnable(Jail.java:73)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:118)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:414)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:187)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:83)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:61)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:204)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:191)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:131)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:246)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)

3. Offline

Nieksas

a such a good plugin and wont work

4. Offline

matejdro

Looks like persistence update will be delayed, so here is quick fix for the command error.

5. Offline

Nieksas

2011-03-03 19:21:14 [SEVERE] null loading Jail v0.5.2 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.InputOutput.PrepareDB(InputOutput.java:392)
    at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onEnable(Jail.java:68)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:414)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:187)

6. Offline

matejdro

Are you starting for first time (no database generated yet)? MySQL or SQLite?

7. Offline

SilverstarX

I'm updating from 0.5.1 to 0.5.2 and getting this error:
    Code:
    2011-03-04 00:08:30 [SEVERE] null (Is it up to date?)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.getWorld(CraftServer.java:267)
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.InputOutput.LoadJails(InputOutput.java:156)
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onEnable(Jail.java:69)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:140)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:426)
            at com.nijikokun.cjcfork.bukkit.General.iListen.setupCmds(iListen.java:111)
            at com.nijikokun.cjcfork.bukkit.General.General.onEnable(General.java:120)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:140)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:426)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:79)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:60)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:187)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:174)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:120)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:227)

At CB #440.
    It prevents the server from loading other plugins so I have to disable it. I had a similar error with 0.5.1 before, also on CB #440, where I had to disable it.

8. Offline

jeddeliso

its still says '(is it up to date?)' with jail v0.5.2, im using Cbuild #450

heres my error file, dunno what you should do but can u update this? possibly?
    http://pastebin.com/fJvGHtZj

9. Offline

Jeffeux

same error
    bukkit version : [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-468-ga3bf56c-b450jnks (MC: 1.3)

10. Offline

Corubba

same here

part of my my server.log

The Creation of jails dont work with the wooden sword, dont react at right click. Im looking forward to get it work :D
    The SQLite jar-file is placed in the bukkit root dir. The DB error dont come up with v0.5.1
    I deleted the old Plugin-Folder for recreation with the new version. No DB was created, only the Jail.properties.

11. Offline

woodzy

i let the plugin/server make the db restarted the server and minecraft server as well 3 times thay made a db, but in-game i cant even use it i get some wired error in chat, interal error, and so on i think u know the message in talking about. so how do i fix it? or is an needs updateing thing?

12. Offline

Racha

Is this working? If no - than please update it :)

13. Offline

Kresnik002

dont work here.

14. Offline

TheMap

Not working with #493, getting Null error.

Code:
    01:54:51 [SEVERE] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.sqlite.JDBC
    Code:
    01:54:51 [SEVERE] null loading Jail v0.5.2 (Is it up to date?)

15. Offline

matejdro

@TheMap do you have sqlite jar in bukkit folder?

Weird, just tried it on CB 493 and it works without problem.

16. Offline

Corubba

like mentioned on v0.5.1 the db error dont appear. i dont move the sqlite.jar in root, only updated the Jail.jar in the plugins folder and deleted the old Jail-Config-Folder. Now getting these 2 errors like TheMap

17. Offline

Kresnik002

Code:
    14:42:17 [SEVERE] null loading Jail v0.5.2 (Is it up to date?)
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.InputOutput.PrepareDB(InputOutput.java:392)
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onEnable(Jail.java:68)

18. Offline

matejdro

Try using version in attachment, which have disabled db creation.

If you need to create DB, just use empty db file also attached.

Attached Files:

19. Offline

Kresnik002

now im getting this
    Code:
    15:03:25 [SEVERE] null loading Jail v0.5.2 (Is it up to date?)
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.InputOutput.LoadJails(InputOutput.java:130)
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onEnable(Jail.java:69)

version #493

20. Offline

matejdro

what is the name of your sqlite jar?

21. Offline

Kresnik002

i have two, sqlitejdbc-v056 and sqlite

22. Offline

Nathan

I don't know how hard this might be to add, but I'd like to be able to use multiple cells per jail.

Preferably offenders would be placed in a free cell automatically, but when that's really not possible you can choose the cell yourself. Thank you in advance.

23. Offline

matejdro

I'm planning to add player limit into jail. So you would just have to create multiple jails with player limit 1.

But first i have to figure out what is wrong with that damn database or finally switch to persistence.

24. Offline

iSushi

Multiworld support, and yeah, the idea is really good ^^.
    So you mean?: Make two jails, type /jail <player>, player is transfered to the closest jail possible. Type /jail again and the other player is transfered to the second jail which is not full.

25. Offline

matejdro

yup like that.

26. Offline

iSushi

Awesome :p

27. Offline

Matthew Bourdon

well the plugin works for me partially. It wont allow me to /jailcreate. But when i type /jail [username] it says a jail has not been created. help please?

28. Offline

Derzull

Hello I just updated my plugins today but I get the "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" for Jail while it worked perfectly yesterday.
    I finally had the plugin working by putting the MySQL java connector in the plugins folder instead of the craftbukkit folder.
    So my question is : is there a problem with the classpath or something ? Or am I missing something totally obvious?
    By the way I'm on build 440 and sorry for my bad english.

29. Offline

matejdro

plugins folder? Wait a minute... :)

Everyone with problems, try this one.

Attached Files:

30. Offline

GameFAQsRolo

Any updates on jailing offline players? It still bugs in #493.

31. Offline

Vaupell

EDIT argh this version works flawlessly as flatfile it wont connect to MySQL though--

Code:
    21:45:18 [SEVERE] [Jail] Error while loading Jail zones! - Table 'minecraft.jail
    _zones' doesn't exist
    21:45:18 [SEVERE] [Jail] Error while loading prisoners from the database! - Tabl
    e 'minecraft.jail_prisoners' doesn't exist
    21:45:18 [SEVERE] com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Tab
    le 'minecraft.jail_prisoners' doesn't exist

Looks like it does not create the tables on its own.. ?