[ADMN/MISC] Freeze v1.4.3 - Freeze your players easily [1.5.2-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by aurel2108, May 26, 2012.

1. Offline

aurel2108

[​IMG]

ABOUT

Freeze is a plugin those just prevent one or more player to move. It can be useful sometimes so i've decided to share it.
    I hope you'll enjoy it !

Please let your suggestions and ideas in the comments, I can add them if they're great ! :)

(This command can be also found in the plugin AdminCmd. Thanks for the idea.)

Last version : 1.4.3 for CraftBukkit 1.5.2-R0.1

LINKS

LAST VERSION

(if you don't know what version to use, try both and use the one which works)

Topic français sur les forums d'Ironcraft.fr
    Topic français sur les forums de Bukkit.fr

You can find previous versions at the BukkitDev page of the plugin. :cool:

COMMANDS

PERMISSIONS

CHANGELOG

Adding "teleport" parameter.
    The update information will not show an error anymore if the version file can't be downloaded.

SOURCE CODE

The project is on GNU GPL v3 license so you can easily find the source code at github.

TWITTER

You can follow the twitter account of my projects for see all news about the development (in real time) and more : @AurelProjects or check the #FreezeBukkit hashtag.

ANYTHING ELSE ?

If you like this plugin, you can add this code in your signature on forums accepting BBCode. :)
    Code:
    [URL='http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/freeze/'][IMG]http://files.aurel2108.me/freeze.png[/IMG][/URL]
    DONATE

Like my work a lot ? Every cents will be a pleasure to receive. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Offline

Jag.1000

3. Offline

aurel2108

Hrrmmm... Hey guys, what do you think about a Twitter account where I can send all informations about the progression of the plugin ? I'm waiting for answers 'cause it's just for you, for me it changes nothing. ;)

4. Offline

aurel2108

After receiving positive answers, the twitter account for keep you informed of the plugin's progression is now launched. It will be bilingual (french and english) because I don't want to create two accounts, but don't worry, all tweets will be posted in the two languages, only answers to questions will be answered in one language only.

The account : @FreezeBukkit
    Oh, and i'm looking for someone who can create me a little image for represent the plugin, if someone here can create something like that, thanks a lot !

5. Offline

Slymansyman

Many users Might want you to upgrade to craftbukkit 1.2.5 -R4.0

6. Offline

aurel2108

1.4.0 version released for CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R4.0.

Changelog :

Lots of changes in code. (Thanks a lot to aumgn for his help !)
    Add /rldfreeze command and world argument in /freezeall command.
    Add /freezelist command.
    Add message option.
    Seconds arguments for /tmpfreeze can now be seconds or "like-Essentials" time format (3d4h5m3s for 3 days 4 hours 5 minutes and 3 seconds)
    Temporarily freeze time is also save with freezed players when the server reboot or is reloaded. (when save option is enabled)
    Bug fixed when you give freeze.tmpfreeze node without freeze.freeze node.

DOWNLOAD LINK

7. Offline

aurel2108

Ermmm... Guys, do you have ideas for the next version ?

8. Offline

md_5

Approved.

IBeRamen and JOPHESTUS like this.
  9. Offline

IBeRamen

There is a /freeze <playername> command. How about adding a /unfreeze <playername> command =]

10. Offline

aurel2108

Not a bad idea, a little useless but I can add it easily. ^^
    And thanks a lot md_5 !

Another ideas ?

11. Offline

scipio068

u could put a ice box around the player.. an idea :)

12. Thanks made! i clicked on you signature and i came here.. so i downloaded it on my server :p

13. Offline

aurel2108

scipio068 > Thanks for the idea, i'll add it in the next version. :)
    UltimateSurvivor > Thank you, good game. ;)

Updating to 1.4.2 for CB-1.3.1-R2.0

Changelog :

Using AsyncPlayerChatEvent instead of PlayerChatEvent (deprecated).
    Adding lookaround option and autoupdate option.

DOWNLOAD

14. Offline

aurel2108

Updating to 1.4.3 for CB-1.3.2-R1.0 (version 1.4.2 for the same CB version is also available)

Changelog :
    Adding "teleport" parameter.
    The update information will not show an error anymore if the version file can't be downloaded.

DOWNLOAD

15. Offline

stoneminer02

Very Nice!!!

16. Offline

aurel2108

1.4.3 is now available for CB-1.3.2-R2.0 and for both Java 6 and Java 7, download the one you wan't (if you don't know what version to use, try both and use the one which works)

JAVA 6 VERSION
    JAVA 7 VERSION

17. Offline

aurel2108

18. Offline

aurel2108

19. Offline

aurel2108

I'm restarting the code from zero because it's such a mess than I can't do anything properly with it so the next update won't come before a long time (I think). Please be patient, there will be new features. Thanks to you and good game. ;)

20. Offline

aurel2108

Sorry for being so inactive, with studies and exams I have less time than before but I'm still working on the new 1.5 version.

To make you wait I updated the plugin to version 1.4.7, 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 of Bukkit, go check the BukkitDev. ;D