Inactive [ADMN/MECH] RecipeManager - Add/edit/remove recipes and fuels [1.2.5-R4.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Digi, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Offline

phanaticd

yea i installed it on new server and i just get this one every once in a while

[SEVERE] Could not pass event CHUNK_LOAD to RecipeManager
    java.lang.ClassCastException

i also got the null pointer thing again :/ i hope u can reproduce and/or fix this problem i really need this plugins

i also get this
    18:32:41 [SEVERE] Could not pass event CHUNK_LOAD to RecipeManager
    java.lang.ClassCastException: net.minecraft.server.TileEntityChest cannot be cast to net.minecr
    aft.server.TileEntitySign
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftSign.<init>(CraftSign.java:16)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlock.getState(CraftBlock.java:203)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftChunk.getTileEntities(CraftChunk.java:98)
    at digi.recipeManager.events.WorldEvents.chunkFurnaces(WorldEvents.java:54)
    at digi.recipeManager.events.WorldEvents.onChunkLoad(WorldEvents.java:35)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$52.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:633)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:341)
    at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:103)
    at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.getOrCreateChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:1
    17)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.getChunkAt(World.java:337)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.getTypeId(World.java:284)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.PortalTravelAgent.findPortal(PortalTravelAgent.java:91)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.PortalTravelAgent.findOrCreate(PortalTravelAgent.java:29)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.changeDimension(ServerConfigurationM
    anager.java:345)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.a(EntityPlayer.java:287)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:316)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.handle(SourceFile:126)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:100)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:536)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:434)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  2. So, you get it with a new world and nobody else placing stuff in it ? What's your plugin list so I can add all of those and test it out.

3. Offline

phanaticd

well i have privately developed plugin for my skyblock survival server, and it seems to be because of lockette though, because people were sometimes able to bypass lockette protection while i had this installed.

4. Offline

Typical_Name

I have problem. I've attempted to install this plugin, but the folder for the config file hasn't generated. Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong?

5. I dunno, it generates just fine for me and everybody else it seems... you could make it yourself (plugins/Recipemanager/) and see if it creates the yml files.

EDIT: actually the plugin comes with a folder, for the default recipes xD

6. Offline

Typical_Name

7. Well, I've redownloaded that version and tested it, it creates the configs and everything, so I dunno... any suspicious stuff in the server.log ?

8. Offline

Typical_Name

Hmm, this looks significant:

Show Spoiler

9. Did you rename the .zip into .jar ? =) Because I don't name my plugins with version in it, I only named the zip file.... you need to extract the contents of the zip because there's the jar and the folder inside.

10. Offline

Typical_Name

Oh. That would explain it XD.

I'll try that and see if results are different.

11. Offline

konradmm

Digi, if u can, look on my problem in tickets section on dev.bukkit page.

gonna write it down as well.

12. Yes, I just noticed it, you don't need to message me everywhere :p

13. Offline

jespertheend

Is it going to be possible to craft stuff with custom names and custom potions?

14. Offline

uvbeenzaned

Is there another alternative to this plugin that I don't know of? This project seems to be dying on Bukkit Dev.