[ADMN/INFO] FailedLogin 0.2 - Custom kick message when the login process fail [1.1-R6]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DjDCH, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Offline

DjDCH

This plugin provide to server administrators the possibility to modify the kick message that is display to a player when the login process fail, more precisely when the player is blacklisted or not white-listed. This can be very useful to provide more information and/or instructions to the player, such as a website or email address.

This topic is a placeholder according to the actual situation of the plugins submissions process. Please, avoid to submit any reply and follow the link to Bukkit Dev. Thank you for your understanding.

2. Offline

md_5

3. Offline

XsNiPeRxXz

I've got a plugin specificly like that. It's called 'MyMessages' It lets you customize when a player joins, player kicked, player banned, player leaves and if player is not whitelisted.

4. Offline

DjDCH

I didn't know your plugin. I don't know what I should do I this situation. The only thing I can says is your plugin as definitely more feature than mine. Maybe my plugin can be a lightweight solution. What do you think about that ?

5. Offline

DjDCH

Version 0.2 released

Please see the Bukkit Dev mod page to get more information about this new release.

6. Offline

md_5

Long time no see DjDCH. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5

7. Offline

teforn82

Someone revive this plugin!