Inactive [ADMN/DEV] Permissions v2.7.4 (Phoenix) - DISCONTINUED! 3.0 has a new home!

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by TheYeti, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheYeti

Permissions 2.7.4 (Phoenix) - Now with AntiBuild built in!
    Download:
    Latest Stable: Full Zip | Jar Only
    Latest Dev Build: Full Zip | Jar Only
    Previous Versions: 2.7.3 (JAR) | 2.7.2 (JAR) | 2.7.1 (JAR) | 2.7 (JAR) | 2.6 (JAR) | 2.5.5 (JAR) | 2.5.4 (JAR) | 2.5.3 (JAR) | 2.5.2 (JAR) | 2.5.1 (JAR) | 2.5 (JAR) | 2.4 (JAR) | 2.3 (JAR) | 2.2 (JAR)

Plugin Authors: How to hook into Permissions

Permissions 2.x is being discontinued! 3.0 can be found HERE!!!

I am discontinuing Permissions 2.x and leaving the project. Permissions is not going away though! Since 2.6 I have been working closely with another developer and added them to the team. For the past several version they have not only been assisting with 2.x but also doing a lot of the development of much anticipated 3.x. rcjrrjcr will be taking over as lead developer of Permissions from 3.x forward. I have full faith in them and after working closely with them on the development on the last few version and the next major version I feel that I am leaving this project in more than capable hands. I put way to much work into this project to just leave it with anyone, and this is one of the few programs that I am incredibly proud of.

Many people will probably wonder why I am leaving again after taking over the project just a few months ago. I could quote drama and headaches, of which there were quite a few with this project. Unfortunately real life happens. Many people already know that I have been having medical issues here lately. Unfortunately while they have gotten better, they have not gone away. This coupled with other real life commitments, going to school full time, and starting up my own company, I am currently in the process of being laid off from work. At this point I have so much stuff going on in my life and am being pulled in so many directions that I am not able to get any work done on anything. This has lead to me missing commitments and letting people down on multiple things.

Permissions is also a very high maintenance plugin that requires a lot of attention and time. Right now I am not able to devote that time and do not feel it is fair for me to try to continue to be the lead developer on it. I had originally thought that adding other members to the team would be helpful, but unfortunately this just lead to frustration for them and myself as I just was not able to commit to the project enough. Hence, 3.0 has been rewritten almost exclusively by rcjrrjcr with minimal contributions by myself.

At this point I will be stepping away from the project to focus more on real life and to try to free up some time for other projects and to work with more individual like the wonderful HeroCraft Coding team to fulfill some commitments that I made to them a long time ago and sadly did not come through on. I feel that this is the best for all involved, both myself and the other Permissions developers, as well as the community who deserve someone who can contribute more time and attention to them and supporting them. I do not want to see Permissions end up like many other plugins with an absentee programmer and just slowly wasting away from a great plugin with a lot of potential to a headache with no support.

I will still be active in the community, just not as much as not in the same way. I'm sure my server will be more than happy to have their head admin back and active again as well.

Thank you and happy gaming.

Changelog
      • Added overload of has() and permissions() for plugin devs
      • Fixed negate node add/remove bug.
      • Fix for small subtle bug introduced in last minor version.
      • Commit by DThielke to fix several bugs with programmatic modifications of user permissions.
      • Further commits by rcjrrjcr
        • Removed negatedNode checks
        • Temp fix for NULL issue
        • WorldConfigurationModification to save only modified configs
        • Fix for cache problems
      • Pulled in commits by rcjrrjcr
      • Fixed versioning. Last version should have technically been 2.6
      • Fixed invalid config file being written
      • Fixed erroneous conversion message.
      • Updated to be compliant with CB600+
      • Further Maven Integration and Autobuilding
      • Better handling of configuration file errors.
        • If you do not have a world config file for the default world at startup it will now look for config.yml
        • If it cannot find that it will look for world.yml instead in case you named it that when that is not what is in level-name:
        • It will rewrite the config file to be the proper name. At this time it does not delete the old one though.
      • Removed defunct public abstract calls. If your not using the right one by now you should be shot anyway.
        • Added Command aliases for perms and pr
        • Changed the way directories are handled.
        • Stopped it from creating an empty <world>.yml file in base directory
        • Moved project to using Maven.
      • Change from File.pathSeparator to File.separator to fix multiworld perms
      • Added more instructions to the included config file within the plugin
      • Added a check that will use the default world permissions if a world specific config file cannot be found.
      • Added a function to get only the group that a player is assigned to without checking for group inheritance.
      • Added a change to colorize() to fix it hopefully not adding an extra unneeded ascii character and thus creating a linebreak/color switch issue
      • Removed permissions.info as it was not needed and was a artifact of testing I was doing.
      • Fixed a bug that could cause a group to be returned as null for getGroups()
      • Added in AntiBuild functionality to Permissions
      • Minor code tweaks
      • Added getGroups(world, player) to PermissionHandler so that plugins can call it to get all of a users groups
      • Fixed the inability to use the permissions -reload all command from within the console. I still need to do some more work on this as it doesn't seem to like to accept anything other than all from console.
      • Refactored namespaces to keep in line with Java & Bukkit policy
        • This was cancelled as it ended up being not needed
      • Fixed setupPermissions()
      • Undid removal of some code that I had overzealously purged during cleanup
      • Merged in last of Nijikokun's changes
      • Re-ordered the main class to attempt to fix the problems with Plugin API
      • Developer change
      • Fixed reloading of configuration files
      • Moved commands to registering with plugin.yml
      • Commands now use onCommand instead of onPlayerCommand
      • Command is now /permissions instead of /pr
    [/SPOILER]

mruczek, kahlilnc, Pii and 58 others like this.
  2. Well that will do then. I changed the Default: true to default: true, put the little sucker in the correct folder and bamn. It works perfectle.

Thanks for all your help guys, I've been struggling with this for about a week and a half. Here is my world.yml. I hope it helps someone. Its in txt format because I can't upload yml to the thread.

Really though, thanks.

Attached Files:

3. Offline

rcjrrjcr

Haha. Found the error
    Line 192, Permissions.java:
    Code:
                com.nijiko.Misc.touch(getDataFolder() + DefaultWorld + ".yml");

Misc.touch(File) is basically like Unix/Linux's touch command.

4. Offline

Malkierian

Oh, good, that'll be nice to have fixed.

5. Offline

rcjrrjcr

Just commited the change into my fork. Going to submit a pull.

EDIT: Submitted.

EDIT2: That line is going to be removed anyway, so nvm.

6. Offline

cvenomz

I didnt bother reading this whole thread to make sure this wasnt already posted, but..

Bug Report:
    When downloading the latest version as a 'Jar Only' and placing in a clean plugins folder, the autocreated *.yml file has a bad name. It is named "Permissionsworld.yml" not "Permissions/world.yml"

Screenshot for clarity:
    [​IMG]

7. Offline

rcjrrjcr

It's a known issue. Read a few posts above. It won't be fixed though, as it doesn't break anything. Create "<insertworldname>.yml" under "/plugins/Permissions/", where "plugins" is your plugins folder.

8. Offline

Lildirt

I'm using 2.6, but I'm still on build 670. I have no time to update. I believe 2.7 only works for 677?

9. Offline

rcjrrjcr

I don't think there are changes in CB that affect Permissions. But why don't you want to update?

10. Offline

u83rju1c3

no one likes looking at pastebin i guess. I will repeat using code I guess. here are the errors I get, mostly when someone logs in:
    Code:
    13:20:50 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.Permission
    Handler.inGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.in
    Group(NijiPermissionsResolver.java:70)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager
    .inGroup(PermissionsResolverManager.java:106)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(
    WorldGuardPlugin.java:219)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.
    onPlayerJoin(WorldGuardPlayerListener.java:326)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(Jav
    aPluginLoader.java:204)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(Regist
    eredListener.java:59)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(Simpl
    ePluginManager.java:255)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(Ser
    verConfigurationManager.java:98)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandle
    r.java:87)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandle
    r.java:27)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile
    :87)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe
    r.java:368)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    ver.java:283)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour
    ceFile:375)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.Permission
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.in
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.
    onPlayerJoin(WorldGuardPlayerListener.java:330)
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(Jav
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(Regist
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(Simpl
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(Ser
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandle
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandle
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    13:20:50 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour
    here is my server startup, containing the versions of all my plugins:
    Code:
    Current proxy version: 1.9
    Gotten proxy version: 1.9
    13:48:06 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.4
    13:48:06 [INFO] Loading properties
    13:48:06 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    13:48:06 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-653-
    g9992fff-b677jnks (MC: 1.4)
    13:48:06 [INFO] Preparing level "u83rwh1rld"
    13:48:06 [INFO] Preparing start region
    13:48:06 [INFO] 144 recipes
    13:48:07 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 60%
    13:48:07 [INFO] While loading ServerAutoStop (plugins\AutoStop.jar) found old-da
    ta folder: plugins\AutoStop next to the new one: plugins\ServerAutoStop
    13:48:08 [INFO] [Permissions] (Phoenix) was Initialized.
    13:48:08 [INFO] AutoStop Enabled. Windows 7
    13:48:08 [INFO] [AutoStop] Scheduled for shutdown at time(s): 12:00:00 15:00:00
    18:00:00 21:00:00 00:00:00 03:00:00 06:00:00 09:00:00
    13:48:08 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    13:48:08 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of
     BigBrother!
    13:48:08 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, th
    ere will be many bugs.
    13:48:08 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bu
    gs.nexisonline.net/bb
    13:48:08 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for up
    dates and build notifications.
    13:48:08 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    13:48:09 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbdata` table...
    13:48:09 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData H2 Driver r1 loaded!
    13:48:10 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Create World Table SQL Exception
    org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Table "BBWORLDS" already exists; SQL statement:
    CREATE TABLE `bbworlds` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,`name` varchar(50) NOT NULL DE
    FAULT 'world'); [42101-153]
            at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:327)
            at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:167)
            at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:144)
            at org.h2.command.ddl.CreateTable.update(CreateTable.java:108)
            at org.h2.command.CommandContainer.update(CommandContainer.java:69)
            at org.h2.command.Command.executeUpdate(Command.java:212)
            at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcStatement.executeUpdateInternal(JdbcStatement.java:12
    5)
            at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcStatement.executeUpdate(JdbcStatement.java:110)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.WorldManager.createWorldTable(WorldManager.
    java:100)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.WorldManager.<init>(WorldManager.java:20)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.onEnable(BigBrother.java:143)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:578)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:216)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:115)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:93)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    13:48:11 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbusers` table...
    13:48:12 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7
    13:48:12 [INFO] [BBROTHER] 'Help' support enabled
    13:48:12 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.8-SNAPSHOT enabled
    13:48:12 [INFO] CommandBook 1.2.1 enabled.
    13:48:13 [INFO] CommandBook: 4 banned name(s) loaded.
    13:48:13 [INFO] CommandBook: 8 kit(s) loaded.
    13:48:13 [INFO] CommandBook: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plug
    in for permissions.
    13:48:13 [INFO] CraftBukkitUpToDate version 2.4.9 is enabled!
    13:48:13 [INFO] [Permissions] version [2.7] (Phoenix)  loaded
    13:48:13 [INFO] CommandBook: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plug
    in for permissions.
    13:48:13 [INFO] Request: GET http://ci-b.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/promotio
    n/latest/Recommended/api/xml
    Will go to http://ci-b.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/promotion/latest/Recommend
    ed/api/xml
    13:48:13 [INFO] resp: 200, len: 2771
    13:48:13 [INFO] CButD: CraftBukkit is up to Date
    13:48:13 [INFO] [HELP] 44 extra help entries loaded
    13:48:13 [INFO] [HELP] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7
    13:48:13 [INFO] [HELP] Help 0.2 enabled
    13:48:13 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] 1.7.3.148 enabled.
    13:48:13 [INFO] [iChat] Found Permissions (v2.7)
    13:48:13 [INFO] iChat (v2.2.3) enabled
    13:48:13 [INFO] Lockette version 1.3.4 is being enabled!  Yay!
    13:48:13 [INFO] Lockette: Detected craftbukkit build [677] ok.
    13:48:13 [INFO] Lockette: Linked to Permissions plugin version 2.7
    13:48:13 [INFO] Lockette: Ready to protect your containers.
    13:48:13 [INFO] [MYHOME]: 49 homes loaded
    13:48:13 [INFO] [MYHOME] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7
    13:48:13 [INFO] [MYHOME] 'Help' support enabled.
    13:48:13 [INFO] [MYHOME] MyHome 1.9.4 enabled
    13:48:14 [INFO] NetherPortal 0.6.2 enabled.
    13:48:14 [INFO] [Vampire v1.4.1] Found and will use plugin Permissions v2.7
    13:48:14 [INFO] [Vampire v1.4.1] Found and will use plugin Help v0.2
    13:48:15 [INFO] [Vampire v1.4.1] Enabled
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldEdit nightly enabled.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin
     for permissions.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugi
    n for permissions.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Single session is enforced.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) TNT ignition is blocked.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Lava fire is blocked.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'u83rwh1rld"
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Single session is enforced.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Lava fire is blocked.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'u83rwh2rld"
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: 37 regions loaded for 'u83rwh1rld'
    13:48:15 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.0-alpha9 enabled.
    13:48:15 [INFO] [xWarp]: 60 warps loaded
    13:48:15 [INFO] [xWarp]: Permissions enabled.
    13:48:15 [INFO] [xWarp]: xWarp 2.8.0 enabled
    13:48:15 [INFO] Done (0.941s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    13:48:15 [INFO] /74.206.84.95:4762 lost connection
    13:48:23 [INFO] CButD: Plugin-Update-Check started
    and here is my awesome permissions file that keeps getting weird warp entries added:
    Code:
    plugin: null
    Plugin:
        permissions:
            system: default
            copies: null
    groups:
        Citizens:
            default: true
            info:
                prefix: '&b'
                suffix: ''
                build: true
            inheritance: null
            permissions:
            - commandbook.who
            - commandbook.motd
            - commandbook.say
            - commandbook.say.me
            - commandbook.msg
            - commandbook.kit.list
            - commandbook.kit.kits.sk
            - commandbook.rules
            - commandbook.spawn
            - commandbook.say.*
            - commandbook.whereami.*
            - commandbook.clear
            - warp.to.*
            - NetherPortal.location
            - NetherPortal.world.list
        Rangers:
            default: false
            info:
                prefix: '&2'
                warp:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                            private: -1
                        cooldown:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
            - commandbook.kit.kits.rk
            - NetherPortal.portal.destroy
            - NetherPortal.portal.create
            - NetherPortal.portal.link
            - NetherPortal.portal.settarget
            - NetherPortal.portal.detarget
            - NetherPortal.portal.name
        Vampires:
            info:
                prefix: '&4'
                warp:
                    limit:
                        public: -1
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - vampire.default.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
            - commandbook.kit.kits.vk
        Barbarians:
            info:
                prefix: '&a'
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
            - commandbook.kit.kits.bk
        Pirates:
            info:
                prefix: '&e'
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
            - commandbook.kit.kits.pk
        Ninjas:
            info:
                prefix: '&0'
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
            - commandbook.kit.kits.nk
        Red-Mages:
            info:
                prefix: '&c'
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - Spells.commands.cast
            - Spells.commands.spells
            - Spells.cast.*
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Moderators:
            info:
                prefix: '&6'
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
            - commandbook.kit.kits.mk
        Admin:
            info:
                prefix: '&d'
            permissions:
            - '*'
    users:
        u83rju1c3:
            group: Admin
            permissions:
        nebrose:
            group: Rangers
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
            info:
                warp:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
        warriorfly12:
            group: Vampires
            permissions: null
        jjacob22034:
            group: Pirates
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
        wackel11:
        rider12345:
        potomiho:
        Xalmos:
        Drakonizz:
        adsy2173:
            group: Barbarians
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
        Tariku:
        Adrecian:
        ipenguinz:
        ragnarist:
        thehalcyonone:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
            info:
                warp:
                    limit:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
        republic248:
        jordennave:
        semy32:
        ElliotHolfield:
        bobyyyyy:
        Katalepsy:
        MrDude4041:
        23undead:
            group: Red-Mages
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
            info:
                warp:
                    limit:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
        AznGamer93:
        ABC145:
        Alice_Photon:
        jsdhootlol:
        viper2003923:
        mayoman223:
        tommie12345:

any help with the permissions errors would be awesome. the bigbrother errors just started on their own also, so i will have to address those also.

11. Offline

rcjrrjcr

1. The warp entries are from xWarp. They appear as a side effect of querying the value. It's fine.
    2. You YAML file has some problems. Remove the second "Plugins:", and make sure it's lowercase (i.e "plugins:"). Remove all the "null"s too.
    3. What is the version of WorldEdit you're using?

12. Offline

Ferdy2003

Hi,

i get the following errormessages when someone is logging in:

Show Spoiler
    Code:
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.PermissionHandler.inGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.inGroup(NijiPermissionsResolver.java:70)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager.inGroup(PermissionsResolverManager.java:106)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(WorldGuardPlugin.java:219)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(WorldGuardPlayerListener.java:313)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:204)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:98)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:87)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:27)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:87)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.PermissionHandler.inGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.inGroup(NijiPermissionsResolver.java:70)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager.inGroup(PermissionsResolverManager.java:106)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(WorldGuardPlugin.java:219)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(WorldGuardPlayerListener.java:317)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:204)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:98)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:87)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:27)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:87)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
    2011-04-15 22:10:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)

Permissions: 2.7 (DL: here)
    WorldGuard: 5.0 alpha7 (DL: http://www.sk89q.com/projects/worldguard)
    WorldEdit: 4.3 (DL: http://www.sk89q.com/projects/worldedit/)

Permission-file:

Show Spoiler

Code:
    plugin:
        permissions:

groups:
        Gast:
            info:
                prefix: '[G]'
                build: false
            permissions:
            - essentials.kit
            - essentials.kit.minecart
            - essentials.motd
            - essentials.list
            - essentials.spawn
            - essentials.help
            - essentials.rules
            - essentials.nick
            - essentials.warp
            - signColours.*
            - /stopfire
            - /allowfire
            - sortal.warp
            - wormhole.use.sign
            - wormhole.use.dialer
        Clanfreund:
            info:
                prefix: '[F]'
            inheritance:
            - Gast
            permissions:
            - essentials.kit.start
            - essentials.home
            - essentials.sethome
            - essentials.portal
            - falsebook.blocks.*
            - falsebook.blocks.hiddenswitch
            - falsebook.ic.mc0111
            - falsebook.ic.mc1110
            - falsebook.ic.mc3020
            - falsebook.blocks.bridge
            - falsebook.blocks.door
            - falsebook.blocks.gate
            - falsebook.blocks.lift
            - falsebook.blocks.hiddenswitch.create
            - falsebook.blocks.hiddenswitch
            - iConomy.payment
            - iConomy.rank
            - iConomy.list
        Clanmember:
            info:
                prefix: '[C]'
            inheritance:
            - Clanfreund
            permissions:
        Moderator:
            info:
                prefix: '&c[&aM&c]'
            inheritance:
            - Clanmember
            permissions:
            - essentials.time
            - sortal.placesign
        Admins:
            info:
                prefix: '&c[&aA&c]'
            inheritance:
            permissions:
            - '*'
    users:
        Ferdy2003:
            group: Admins
            permissions:
        alexwrtm:
            group: Moderator
            permissions:
        Sockenwombat:
            permisssions:
        Betukey:
            permisssions:
            - wormhole.build
            - wormhole.list
        Tuuli2210:
            group: Clanmember
            permissions:
            - essentials.time
        Fl3x0:
            permisssions:
        Vyrus22:
            permisssions:
        kaes666:
            permisssions:
        darky777:
            permisssions:
        TwisterKillXXX:
            group: Clanfreund
            permisssions:
        KaZuuu_619:
            permisssions:
        Fearwall:
            permissions:

Folder: E:\SHW-Admin\Minecraft\plugins\Permissions
    Name: shwworld.yml
    World: shwworld

What can I do to fix this?

13. Offline

Malkierian

Update your WorldGuard. That's a problem with sk89q's permission handler that was fixed in alpha9.

14. Offline

u83rju1c3

worldedit is 4.3 , strange that it does not show the version number upon startup!

i removed all the nulls and the second Plugin: and changed it to 'plugins:' here are the errors i get when i log in now
    Code:
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.Permission
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.in
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(Jav
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(Regist
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(Simpl
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(Ser
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandle
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandle
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.Permission
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.in
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(Jav
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(Regist
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(Simpl
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(Ser
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandle
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandle
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    14:22:45 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour
    my new .yml:

Code:
    plugins:
        permissions:
            copies:
    groups:
        Citizens:
            info:
            inheritance:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.who
            - commandbook.motd
            - commandbook.say
            - commandbook.say.me
            - commandbook.msg
            - commandbook.kit.list
            - commandbook.rules
            - commandbook.spawn
            - commandbook.say.*
            - commandbook.whereami.*
            - commandbook.clear
            - warp.to.*
            - NetherPortal.location
        Rangers:
            info:
                warp:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Vampires:
            info:
                warp:
                    limit:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - vampire.default.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Barbarians:
            info:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Pirates:
            info:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Ninjas:
            info:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Red-Mages:
            info:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - Spells.commands.cast
            - Spells.commands.spells
            - Spells.cast.*
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Moderators:
            info:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
        Admin:
            info:
            inheritance:
            permissions:
            - '*'
    users:
        u83rju1c3:
            permissions:
        nebrose:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
            info:
                warp:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
        warriorfly12:
            permissions:
        jjacob22034:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
        wackel11:
            permissions:
        rider12345:
            permissions:
        potomiho:
            permissions:
        Xalmos:
            permissions:
        Drakonizz:
            permissions:
        adsy2173:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
        Tariku:
            permissions:
        Adrecian:
            permissions:
        ipenguinz:
            permissions:
        ragnarist:
            permissions:
        thehalcyonone:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
            info:
                warp:
                    limit:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
        republic248:
            permissions:
        jordennave:
            permissions:
        semy32:
            permissions:
        ElliotHolfield:
            permissions:
        bobyyyyy:
            permissions:
        Katalepsy:
            permissions:
        MrDude4041:
            permissions:
        23undead:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
            info:
                warp:
                    limit:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
        AznGamer93:
            permissions:
        ABC145:
            permissions:
        Alice_Photon:
            permissions:
        jsdhootlol:
            permissions:
        viper2003923:
            permissions:
        mayoman223:
            permissions:
        tommie12345:
            permissions:

my startup:

Code:
    14:29:20 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.4
    14:29:20 [INFO] Loading properties
    14:29:20 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    14:29:20 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-653-
    14:29:20 [INFO] Preparing level "u83rwh1rld"
    14:29:20 [INFO] Preparing start region
    14:29:21 [INFO] 144 recipes
    14:29:21 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 52%
    14:29:22 [INFO] While loading ServerAutoStop (plugins\AutoStop.jar) found old-da
    14:29:22 [INFO] [Permissions] (Phoenix) was Initialized.
    14:29:23 [INFO] AutoStop Enabled. Windows 7
    14:29:23 [INFO] [AutoStop] Scheduled for shutdown at time(s): 12:00:00 15:00:00
    14:29:23 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    14:29:23 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of
     BigBrother!
    14:29:23 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, th
    ere will be many bugs.
    14:29:23 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bu
    gs.nexisonline.net/bb
    14:29:23 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for up
    14:29:24 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbdata` table...
    14:29:24 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData H2 Driver r1 loaded!
    14:29:24 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Create World Table SQL Exception
    CREATE TABLE `bbworlds` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,`name` varchar(50) NOT NULL DE
    5)
    14:29:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbusers` table...
    14:29:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7
    14:29:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] 'Help' support enabled
    14:29:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.8-SNAPSHOT enabled
    14:29:27 [INFO] CommandBook 1.2.1 enabled.
    14:29:27 [INFO] CommandBook: 4 banned name(s) loaded.
    14:29:27 [INFO] CommandBook: 8 kit(s) loaded.
    14:29:27 [INFO] CommandBook: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plug
    in for permissions.
    14:29:27 [INFO] CraftBukkitUpToDate version 2.4.9 is enabled!
    14:29:27 [INFO] [Permissions] version [2.7] (Phoenix)  loaded
    14:29:27 [INFO] CommandBook: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plug
    in for permissions.
    14:29:27 [INFO] Request: GET http://ci-b.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/promotio
    Will go to http://ci-b.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/promotion/latest/Recommend
    ed/api/xml
    14:29:27 [INFO] resp: 200, len: 2771
    14:29:28 [INFO] CButD: CraftBukkit is up to Date
    14:29:28 [INFO] [HELP] 44 extra help entries loaded
    14:29:28 [INFO] [HELP] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7
    14:29:28 [INFO] [HELP] Help 0.2 enabled
    14:29:28 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] 1.7.3.148 enabled.
    14:29:28 [INFO] [iChat] Found Permissions (v2.7)
    14:29:28 [INFO] iChat (v2.2.3) enabled
    14:29:28 [INFO] Lockette version 1.3.4 is being enabled!  Yay!
    14:29:28 [INFO] Lockette: Detected craftbukkit build [677] ok.
    14:29:28 [INFO] Lockette: Linked to Permissions plugin version 2.7
    14:29:28 [INFO] Lockette: Ready to protect your containers.
    14:29:28 [INFO] [MYHOME]: 49 homes loaded
    14:29:28 [INFO] [MYHOME] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7
    14:29:28 [INFO] [MYHOME] 'Help' support enabled.
    14:29:28 [INFO] [MYHOME] MyHome 1.9.4 enabled
    14:29:29 [INFO] Preparing spawn area for u83rwh2rld, 97%
    14:29:29 [INFO] NetherPortal 0.6.2 enabled.
    14:29:29 [INFO] [Vampire v1.4.1] Found and will use plugin Permissions v2.7
    14:29:29 [INFO] [Vampire v1.4.1] Found and will use plugin Help v0.2
    14:29:29 [INFO] [Vampire v1.4.1] Enabled
    14:29:29 [INFO] WorldEdit nightly enabled.
    14:29:29 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin
     for permissions.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugi
    n for permissions.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Single session is enforced.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) TNT ignition is blocked.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Lava fire is blocked.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'u83rwh1rld"
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Single session is enforced.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Lava fire is blocked.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'u83rwh2rld"
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: 37 regions loaded for 'u83rwh1rld'
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.0-alpha9 enabled.
    14:29:30 [INFO] [xWarp]: 60 warps loaded
    14:29:30 [INFO] [xWarp]: Permissions enabled.
    14:29:30 [INFO] [xWarp]: xWarp 2.8.0 enabled
    14:29:30 [INFO] Done (0.944s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    Thanks for the prompt response~!

15. Offline

rcjrrjcr

Huh. I thought WorldEdit updated the permission interface already?

EDIT: Relevant section of code:
    Code:
                try {
                    return api.getHandler().inGroup(player.getWorld().getName(), name, group);
                } catch (Throwable t) {
                    return api.Security.inGroup(name, group);
                }

Why is it entering the catch block? inGroup() isn't supposed to throw exceptions.

16. Offline

lazymuffin

Can someone help me? I keep getting this parsing error and I cant for the life of me figure it out

caused by: while parsing a block collection
    in "<reader>", line 74, column 13:
    - 'wormhole.go'
    ^
    expected <block end>, but found Scalar
    in "<reader>", line 110, column 22:
    prefix: 'Owner: '
    ^
    Here is my code

Code:
    groups:
        Default:
            info:
                prefix: 'Visitor: '
                build: false
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'wormhole.use.sign'
                - 'wormhole.use.compass'
                - 'wormhole.list'
                - 'essentials.help'
                - 'essentials.depth'
                - 'essentials.compass'
                - 'essentials.getpos'
                - 'essentials.motd'
                - 'wormhole.simple.use'
                - 'wolfspawn.release'
                - 'wolfspawn.respawn'

Survivor:
            info:
                prefix: 'Survivor: '
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'essentials.tptoggle'
                - 'essentials.tpa'
                - 'essentials.tpaccept'
                - 'essentials.tpdeny'
                - 'essentials.tpahere'
                - 'essentials.home'
                - 'essentials.sethome'
                - 'essentials.msg'
                - 'essentials.afk'
                - 'essentials.list'
                - 'essentials.mail'
                - 'essentials.mail.send'
                - 'essentials.helpop'
                - 'essentials.clearinventory'
                - 'essentials.suicide'

Builder:
            info:
                prefix: 'Build: '
            inheritance:
                - Survivor
            permissions:
                - 'wormhole.build'
                - 'wormhole.remove.own'
                - 'essentials.back'
                - 'essentials.back.ondeath'
                - 'essentials.kit'

Moderator:
            info:
                prefix: 'Mod: '
            inheritance:
                - Survivor
                - Builder
            permissions:
                - 'wormhole.go'
                - 'essentials.signs.free.create'
                - 'essentials.signs.protection.use'
                - 'essentials.top'
                - 'essentials.jump'
                - 'essentials.tpo'
                - 'essentials.tp'
                - 'essentials.tpohere'
                - 'essentials.tppos'
                - 'essentials.warp'
                - 'essentials.setwarp'
                - 'essentials.warp.list'
                - 'essentials.setwarp'
                - 'essentials.reloadall'
                - 'essentials.spawnmob'
                - 'essentials.clearinventory.others'
                - 'essentials.broadcast'
                - 'essentials.ext'
                - 'essentials.kick'
                - 'essentials.unban'
                - 'essentials.unbanip'
                - 'essentials.togglejail'
                - 'essentials.jail.exempt'
                - 'essentials.setjail'
                - 'essentials.deljail'
                - 'essentials.jails'
                - 'essentials.invesee'
                - 'essentials.give'
                - 'essentials.item'
                - 'essentials.time'
                - 'essentials.heal'
                - 'wolfspawn.spawn'
                - 'wolfspawn.spawnatplayer
        Owner:
            Default: false
            info:
                prefix: 'Owner: '
            inheritance:
                - Survivor
                - Builder
            permissions:
                - '*'

users:
        lazymuffin:
            group: Owner
            permissions:

17. Offline

rcjrrjcr

Found one error:
    Code:
                - 'wolfspawn.spawn'
                - 'wolfspawn.spawnatplayer

You forgot the ending quote of "wolfspawn.spawnatplayer".
    One problem down.
    EDIT: Looks like it parses fine after adding a closing quote. No more problems.

lazymuffin likes this.
  18. Offline

lazymuffin

Thanks so much, that actually fixed EVERYTHING!

19. Offline

u83rju1c3

@lazymuffin: remove inheritance from anyone with the - '*' permission, these ppl need no inheritances. you have hidden characters and 'scalars' in there. paste into NOTEPAD then save to remove these special characters. if u paste ur code into wordpad u see these double-spaced lines. that u won't see otherwise.

20. Offline

Ferdy2003

Show Spoiler
    Code:
    2011-04-15 22:46:40 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.0-alpha9 enabled.
    2011-04-15 22:46:40 [INFO] [WormholeXTreme][v0.833]Enable Beginning.
    2011-04-15 22:46:40 [WARNING] [WormholeXTreme]Not a supported version of Permissions. Recommended is 2.6.x
    2011-04-15 22:46:40 [INFO] [WormholeXTreme]Attached to Permissions version 2.7
    2011-04-15 22:46:40 [INFO] [WormholeXTreme]Complex Permissions Enabled
    2011-04-15 22:46:40 [INFO] [WormholeXTreme]Attached to iConomy version 4.65
    2011-04-15 22:46:40 [INFO] [WormholeXTreme]Help Plugin not yet available - there will be no Help integration until loaded.
    2011-04-15 22:46:40 [INFO] [WormholeXTreme][v0.833]Enable Completed.
    2011-04-15 22:46:40 [INFO] Done (0.622s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    2011-04-15 22:46:45 [INFO] [FalseBook Block] 2 Areas loaded.
    2011-04-15 22:46:45 [INFO] [FalseBook Block] 10 Bridges successfully loaded.
    2011-04-15 22:46:45 [INFO] [FalseBook Block] 4 Doors successfully loaded.
    2011-04-15 22:46:45 [INFO] [FalseBook Block] Gates successfully loaded.
    2011-04-15 22:46:45 [INFO] [FalseBook IC] 9 Transmitters loaded.
    2011-04-15 22:46:45 [INFO] [FalseBook IC] 21 Receivers loaded.
    2011-04-15 22:46:45 [INFO] [FalseBook IC] 6 Sensors loaded.
    2011-04-15 22:46:47 [INFO] The automatic update-Check only work every 60 minutes, the last check was 38 minutes ago.
    2011-04-15 22:46:55 [INFO] Ferdy2003 [/109.192.186.20:54249] logged in with entity id 440
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.PermissionHandler.inGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.inGroup(NijiPermissionsResolver.java:70)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager.inGroup(PermissionsResolverManager.java:106)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(WorldGuardPlugin.java:219)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(WorldGuardPlayerListener.java:326)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:204)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:98)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:87)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:27)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:87)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.PermissionHandler.inGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.inGroup(NijiPermissionsResolver.java:70)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager.inGroup(PermissionsResolverManager.java:106)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(WorldGuardPlugin.java:219)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(WorldGuardPlayerListener.java:330)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:204)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:98)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:87)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:27)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:87)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
    2011-04-15 22:46:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)

now I have installed alpha 9 but there are the same errors..

Is there an newer Version of WorldGuard? I´ve downloaded here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/se...-cuboid-region-protection-with-blacklist.790/

21. Offline

u83rju1c3

[
    worldedit is 4.3 , strange that it does not show the version number upon startup!

i removed all the nulls and the second Plugin: and changed it to 'plugins:' here are the errors i get when i log in now
    Show Spoiler

14:22:45 [SEVERE] at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.in
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(Jav
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(Regist
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(Simpl
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(Ser
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandle
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandle
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.in
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(Jav
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(Regist
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(Simpl
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(Ser
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandle
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandle
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    14:22:45 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour

my new .yml:

Code:
    plugins:
        permissions:
            copies:
    groups:
        Citizens:
            info:
            inheritance:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.who
            - commandbook.motd
            - commandbook.say
            - commandbook.say.me
            - commandbook.msg
            - commandbook.kit.list
            - commandbook.rules
            - commandbook.spawn
            - commandbook.say.*
            - commandbook.whereami.*
            - commandbook.clear
            - warp.to.*
            - NetherPortal.location
        Rangers:
            info:
                warp:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Vampires:
            info:
                warp:
                    limit:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - vampire.default.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Barbarians:
            info:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Pirates:
            info:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Ninjas:
            info:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Red-Mages:
            info:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - Spells.commands.cast
            - Spells.commands.spells
            - Spells.cast.*
            - lockette.create.*
            - myhome.home.*
            - warp.sign.*
            - warp.create.*
        Moderators:
            info:
            inheritance:
            - Citizens
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
        Admin:
            info:
            inheritance:
            permissions:
            - '*'
    users:
        u83rju1c3:
            permissions:
        nebrose:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
            info:
                warp:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
        warriorfly12:
            permissions:
        jjacob22034:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
        wackel11:
            permissions:
        rider12345:
            permissions:
        potomiho:
            permissions:
        Xalmos:
            permissions:
        Drakonizz:
            permissions:
        adsy2173:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
        Tariku:
            permissions:
        Adrecian:
            permissions:
        ipenguinz:
            permissions:
        ragnarist:
            permissions:
        thehalcyonone:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
            info:
                warp:
                    limit:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
        republic248:
            permissions:
        jordennave:
            permissions:
        semy32:
            permissions:
        ElliotHolfield:
            permissions:
        bobyyyyy:
            permissions:
        Katalepsy:
            permissions:
        MrDude4041:
            permissions:
        23undead:
            permissions:
            - commandbook.teleport.*
            - commandbook.kick
            - commandbook.bans
            - commandbook.bans.*
            info:
                warp:
                    limit:
                    timers:
                        warmup:
                        cooldown:
        AznGamer93:
            permissions:
        ABC145:
            permissions:
        Alice_Photon:
            permissions:
        jsdhootlol:
            permissions:
        viper2003923:
            permissions:
        mayoman223:
            permissions:
        tommie12345:
            permissions:

my startup:

Show Spoiler

Code:
    14:29:20 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.4
    14:29:20 [INFO] Loading properties
    14:29:20 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    14:29:20 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-653-
    14:29:20 [INFO] Preparing level "u83rwh1rld"
    14:29:20 [INFO] Preparing start region
    14:29:21 [INFO] 144 recipes
    14:29:21 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 52%
    14:29:22 [INFO] While loading ServerAutoStop (plugins\AutoStop.jar) found old-da
    14:29:22 [INFO] [Permissions] (Phoenix) was Initialized.
    14:29:23 [INFO] AutoStop Enabled. Windows 7
    14:29:23 [INFO] [AutoStop] Scheduled for shutdown at time(s): 12:00:00 15:00:00
    14:29:23 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of
    BigBrother!
    14:29:23 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, th
    ere will be many bugs.
    14:29:23 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bu
    gs.nexisonline.net/bb
    14:29:23 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for up
    14:29:24 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbdata` table...
    14:29:24 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData H2 Driver r1 loaded!
    14:29:24 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Create World Table SQL Exception
    5)
    14:29:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbusers` table...
    14:29:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7
    14:29:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] 'Help' support enabled
    14:29:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.8-SNAPSHOT enabled
    14:29:27 [INFO] CommandBook 1.2.1 enabled.
    14:29:27 [INFO] CommandBook: 4 banned name(s) loaded.
    14:29:27 [INFO] CommandBook: 8 kit(s) loaded.
    in for permissions.
    14:29:27 [INFO] CraftBukkitUpToDate version 2.4.9 is enabled!
    14:29:27 [INFO] [Permissions] version [2.7] (Phoenix) loaded
    in for permissions.
    14:29:27 [INFO] Request: GET http://ci-b.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/promotio
    ed/api/xml
    14:29:27 [INFO] resp: 200, len: 2771
    14:29:28 [INFO] CButD: CraftBukkit is up to Date
    14:29:28 [INFO] [HELP] 44 extra help entries loaded
    14:29:28 [INFO] [HELP] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7
    14:29:28 [INFO] [HELP] Help 0.2 enabled
    14:29:28 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] 1.7.3.148 enabled.
    14:29:28 [INFO] [iChat] Found Permissions (v2.7)
    14:29:28 [INFO] iChat (v2.2.3) enabled
    14:29:28 [INFO] Lockette version 1.3.4 is being enabled! Yay!
    14:29:28 [INFO] Lockette: Detected craftbukkit build [677] ok.
    14:29:28 [INFO] Lockette: Linked to Permissions plugin version 2.7
    14:29:28 [INFO] Lockette: Ready to protect your containers.
    14:29:28 [INFO] [MYHOME]: 49 homes loaded
    14:29:28 [INFO] [MYHOME] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7
    14:29:28 [INFO] [MYHOME] 'Help' support enabled.
    14:29:28 [INFO] [MYHOME] MyHome 1.9.4 enabled
    14:29:29 [INFO] Preparing spawn area for u83rwh2rld, 97%
    14:29:29 [INFO] NetherPortal 0.6.2 enabled.
    14:29:29 [INFO] [Vampire v1.4.1] Found and will use plugin Permissions v2.7
    14:29:29 [INFO] [Vampire v1.4.1] Found and will use plugin Help v0.2
    14:29:29 [INFO] [Vampire v1.4.1] Enabled
    14:29:29 [INFO] WorldEdit nightly enabled.
    14:29:29 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin
    for permissions.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugi
    n for permissions.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Single session is enforced.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) TNT ignition is blocked.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Lava fire is blocked.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh1rld) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'u83rwh1rld"
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Single session is enforced.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Lava fire is blocked.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: (u83rwh2rld) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'u83rwh2rld"
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard: 37 regions loaded for 'u83rwh1rld'
    14:29:30 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.0-alpha9 enabled.
    14:29:30 [INFO] [xWarp]: 60 warps loaded
    14:29:30 [INFO] [xWarp]: Permissions enabled.
    14:29:30 [INFO] [xWarp]: xWarp 2.8.0 enabled
    14:29:30 [INFO] Done (0.944s)! For help, type "help" or "?"

Thanks for the prompt response~!

22. Offline

rcjrrjcr

Sorry, it's "plugin:", not "plugins:". However, WorldEdit should have the updated code. I'm wondering why it's reverting to the old methods.
    The permissions interface is in WorldEdit,,not WorldGuard. See above for other details.

23. Offline

Lildirt

I'm creating my server and trying to get it dedicated, right now I'm so stressed that I couldent care less about ever updating it.
    I'm at the point of shooting myself in the head.

24. Offline

rcjrrjcr

It's just 1 jar file. But not updating CB might still be fine. Might not either.

25. Offline

Lildirt

It occured before, I doubt it. Regardless, can someone shoot me now?

26. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

Can we stop telling people to pointlessly remove the nulls? :| They don't do any harm, really.

27. Offline

rcjrrjcr

They were complaining about it previously.:p

28. Offline

Amango

29. Offline

rcjrrjcr

Do you have WorldEdit/WorldGuard?

30. Offline

Amango

WorldEdit

31. Offline