Inactive [ADMN/DEV] Permissions 3.1.6 - The Plugin of Tomorrow [935]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by rcjrrjcr, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rcjrrjcr

Permissions 3.1.6 (Yeti)

Download:
    Latest Stable (3.1.6) : Full Zip | Main Jar Only | SQL Interface Jar Only

Previous Versions:
    3.1.5 (JAR|SQL) | 3.1.4 (JAR|SQL) | 3.1.3 (JAR|SQL) | 3.1.2 (JAR|SQL) | 3.1.1 (JAR) | 3.1 (JAR) | More older versions

COMMAND RESTRUCTURING
    Feel free to comment and give suggestions.

DO NOT USE GLOBAL CONFIGS FOR NOW. THE GLOBAL CONFIG IS MEANT TO SUPPLEMENT WORLD-SPECIFIC CONFIGS, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. SEE https://github.com/TheYeti/Permissions/wiki/Global-vs-World .I WILL WRITE A PROPER TUTORIAL ON HOW TO USE THE GLOBAL CONFIGS SOON.

TODO:
    • Revamp commands
    Known plugins that cause IllegalAccessError(s):

• Help (not fixed yet)
    Temp Fix for IAEs (open)

1. Open Help's JAR with 7zip.
    2. Find MANIFEST.MF (it can be in the root folder or in the META-INF folder, or both).
    3. Open the MANIFEST.MF file in a text editor
    4. Look for a line that starts with "Class-Path:".
    5. Delete "Permissions.jar" from that line.
    6. Save the manifest.
    7. 7zip will prompt you to save changes back into the archive. Accept.
    8. Restart server.

Plugin Authors: How to hook into Permissions

Due to @TheYeti being busy in RL for now, I have created a new thread for Permissions 3.x. TheYeti is still part of the Permissions team.

Permissions... Reborn.
    This is a continuation of the work that was originally done by Nijikokun. All original credit goes to them as without their work this plugin would not have been possible. This plugin does not provide any commands or additional functionality beyond what is described in this post. That means that you need another plugin to provide colored names, chat prefixes, and op commands such as /give and /time.​

The Permissions Team

The team consists of myself @rcjrrjcr and @TheYeti currently with contributions from @Nijikokun as well on occasion. There are also several other members of the community who frequently assist with providing code changes, bug fixes, patches, support, feedback, and beta testing. Special thanks to @flames and the Dynmap & Wormhole X-Treme teams for the hosting of Permissions on their Jenkins server.

What's new in 3.x?

Taken from the GitHub page:
    1. In-game commands. For a long time, users have been pestering, nagging, demanding and/or screaming for an way to manage Permissions via commands. Now, in 3.0, in-game commands are available to manage permissions and groups.
    2. SQL storage. This allows web interfaces to manage Permissions by updating the SQL database Permissions uses.
    3. Promotion/demotion tracks. With a simple command, users can be promoted/demoted along a preconfigured track, allowing RP servers with ranks to promote the player along a class track and other possibilities.
    4. Multigroup.
    5. Weightage. Plugins are able to compare users via their weight, which is inherited from their groups. For example, SlapPlugin can check if Player A is higher-weighted than Player B when A tries to slap B (Not IRL, obviously).
    6. Improved world mirroring. Config files are now split into a group file and a user file. Also, by editing storageconfig.yml, you can configure the mirroring of entire worlds, or just its users/groups. You also do not have to create files for worlds that mirror another world. Also, two different worlds can use different storage types, like YAML and SQL.
    7. Global permissions. Instead of having to resort to cross-world group inheritance, now all worlds inherit groups and users from the global permissions file. Also, the inherited groups/users can be overridden via editing the specific world's file.
    Upgrading from 2.x to 3.x

I have written a guide on GitHub. This demonstrates how to convert 2.x-style configs to 3.0. The YAML-to-SQL converter are still in testing, but it can be downloaded from here. It's written in Perl. @Zgred has created a web version of the script located here. @omgneeq is working on an Web UI for SQL databases (Sorry about the previous statement that he was making a converter.)​

Install (open)
    For the admins

In case you missed the link above, the Setup Guide on GitHub will help you quite a bit

Samkio has updated his tutorial for P3:

First thing that you will need to do is download the plugin. Place it in your plugins/ folder and unzip it. This should create the folder Permissions and a Permissions.jar file in your plugins folder. Next, go into Permissions/ and create a folder named the same as your world. So if your world name from server.properties is Foo you will need to create the folder plugins/Permissions/Foo. You MUST rename it to whatever your world's name is or it will not work.

Note, if you have your server maps all saved into a single directory then the initial setup will be somewhat different. Say your maps are arranged in the main directory like so: bukkit/mapfolder/world1, bukkit/mapfolder/world2, etc. Then inside of the plugin/Permissions directory you will need to create a folder called mapfolder and inside of that put the directories containing users.yml and groups.yml in there.

Next, you will need to go in and add yourself to the users, just replace the user that is in there with your name. Make any other modifications that you need to. While making modifications make sure that you do NOT use tabs. These will break the YAML format and cause issues. Instead, each indent should be four spaces. If you want people who aren't in the Admin group to be able to reload the permissions plugin you need to give them 'permissions.reload' permissions within the config file.

Permissions gives server admins great control, mostly in-game reloading. More info about commands can be found here.

FAQ (open)

[FAQ]

[Q] What is with the version numbers? I can't keep up, it seems like every time I look there is a new version!
    [A] I use the GNU versioning system for my version numbers. So what this means is the version number should be read as Major.Minor.Revision. So for version 2.5.2 this would mean it is the 2nd Major version, the 5th Minor release in this version, and the 2nd revision. I tend to release bug fixes and anything that doesn't add functionality or will not break things as revisions. So generally you should be safe with just watching the major & minor numbers and only getting the revision if it fixes a bug specific to you. Technically 2.5.2 should have been released as 2.6 as it did add functionality, but this was below even a minor change so I released it as a revision.

[Q] I am getting an error that it can't pass BLOCK_PLACED or BLOCK _BREAK events to Permissions. Fix it!
    [A] That's not a question. The reason why it can't place these is probably because the syntax of your Permissions file is all whacked out, or it is a different world and you don't have a config file for that world.

[Q] What am I suppose to name the config file?
    [A] You need to name it the same as your world. So if you look in server.properties at "level-name" you will see a world name there. Rename your config file to the same thing as that. Make sure you keep the .yml extension at the end.

[Q] Permissions are broken. Why can no one use commands? Why am I not an admin?
    [A] First off, make sure that your formatting is correct. Look at the format that the default config file uses. Yours should look like that. Do NOT use tabs. Use 4 spaces (IE. " " <-- Four of those things.). Also, whichever group you give the permission '*' to, do not have that group inherit permissions from anyone else. That is called overloading and it will break things. Also, this.

[Q] Which one am I suppose to download and unzip to install this?
    [A] Download the main package, not the JAR only. Unzip the ZIP file. The JAR only downloads are simply there for people who are UPGRADING and do not need the default config file.

[Q] I have done all of this and this doesn't work! I'm going back to GroupManager!
    [A] Well, there is probably the problem. Make sure that you delete EssentialsGroupManager.jar and EssentialsGroupBridge.jar as these don't play well with Permissions and will cause headache.

[Q] When are you going to add <blah> <feature/command> into this already? You suck! Do what I want NAU PL0X!
    [A] Feature requests should be posted on the GitHub tracker. Stupid suggestions like adding teleportation functionality and other less ludicrous stuff will be rejected.

Changelog
      • Major fixes.
      • Simplify tracks
    Changelog (open)

• Fix several minor bugs.
      • Autoconvert 2.x/GM format (only works if you split them into groups.yml and users.yml, but leave the rest untouched)
      • Fix YAML locking bugs.
      • Fix another SQL data and inheritance issue.
      • Fix SQL data issues.
      • Added user/group name autocomplete
      • Separated SQL interface into separate plugin
      • Fix prefix/suffix issues.
      • Added ON UPDATE CASCADE to the SQL foreign [/SIZE]
      • Tons of fixes.
      • Fix SQLite issues due to misimplementation of methods.
      • Fix cache-related NPEs
      • Fixed quoted worlds (thanks again @Jeyge !)
      • Fix LinkageError caused by ServiceManager not unloading the PermissionHandler class.
      • Added cache
      • Fix index not being incremented when promoting (thanks @Jeyge !)
      • Fixed another getGroup bug.
      • Fixed getGroup bug.
      • Fixed some NPE bugs.
      • Total overhaul of Permissions. Adds many new features (see What's new in 3.0?).
      • Added overload of has() and permissions() for plugin devs
      • Fixed negate node add/remove bug.
      • Fix for small subtle bug introduced in last minor version.
      • Commit by DThielke to fix several bugs with programmatic modifications of user permissions.
      • Further commits by rcjrrjcr
        • Removed negatedNode checks
        • Temp fix for NULL issue
        • WorldConfigurationModification to save only modified configs
        • Fix for cache problems

Credits (open)

TheYeti:
    Nijikokun - Without their original work this plugin would not be possible.​
    All of the members of the community that regularly provide support in this thread for Permissions​
    Rigby, Kainzo, DThielke, GoMySQL, sk89q, RightLegRed - For hanging out with me in IRC, tons of testing, and pushing me to improve on the code constantly and make changes to make this plugin constantly better and better, and in general being entertaining.​
    Everyone else on here and in IRC who provides support, feedback, assistance, plugins that have continued to support and integrate this, and in general makes my life a bit easier, THANK YOU!​

rcjrrjcr:
    I would like to thank Joy , jamesg and omgneeq for staying in #permissions for long periods of time to test out 3.0, and help me find many coding mistakes I made, patiently waiting for the next build while I fixed the bugs. I appreciate SvenBrnn 's and GoMySQL(Geoff Winans on this forum) 's help that allow me to design and code the SQL interface, and the HeroCraft coding team for providing support and some priceless IRC quotes (Dgco). Also, I would like to thank Lycano for helping me in many different aspects. Last but not least, I would like to thank Nijikokun and TheYeti for developing P2, which was one of my core plugins when I was still a 14-year-old server admin that didn't understand Java, and was the base for 3.0. Without these people, 3.0 would never be possible.​

If after reading through all of that you are still having issues do one of two things. If it is a provable bug, and you have things like screenshots or copies of startup, steps to reproduce, your craftbukkit build and the version this is running along with your config files then submit the bug on the issue tracker. If it is general help or support you are needing then post a reply to this thread and someone will try to help you.

Old thread: Permissions v2.7.4

2. Offline

rcjrrjcr

I added it back in 3.1.

3. Offline

Takato

I have it exactly like that.
    But I found my problem, the previous version didn't have an "s" in group.
    This one does, adding it fixed the problem.

4. Offline

Revenger

Also is there going to be a easy '/promote user' command that will work on global users?

We use permissions plus on v2 and find it good and easy to promote or demote users etc.

5. Offline

Sh00ck

Permissions doesn't work!
    Please help!

LOG File : (I've deleted a little bit of the File ;) because it was to much)
    Code:
    2011-06-01 16:44:16 [INFO] Preparing level "welt"
    2011-06-01 16:44:16 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0
    2011-06-01 16:44:16 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/onlyop.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:131)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:150)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:114)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:59)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:194)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:117)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:103)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    2011-06-01 16:44:17 [INFO] LWC    Loading shared objects
    2011-06-01 16:44:17 [INFO] LWC    Native library: plugins/LWC/lib/native/Linux/amd64/libsqlitejdbc.so
    2011-06-01 16:44:17 [INFO] DataSourcePool [MinecartManiaCore] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    2011-06-01 16:44:17 [INFO] SubClassFactory parent ClassLoader [org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader]
    2011-06-01 16:44:17 [INFO] Entities enhanced[0] subclassed[2]
    2011-06-01 16:44:17 [INFO] DataSourcePool [iConomyChestShop] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    2011-06-01 16:44:17 [INFO] SubClassFactory parent ClassLoader [org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader]
    2011-06-01 16:44:17 [INFO] Entities enhanced[0] subclassed[1]
    2011-06-01 16:44:17 [INFO] DataSourcePool [MinecartManiaSignCommands] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    2011-06-01 16:44:17 [INFO] Entities enhanced[0] subclassed[2]
    2011-06-01 16:44:18 [SEVERE] tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl initializing Permissions v3.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl
        at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.<init>(ModularControl.java:53)
        at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permissions.java:167)
        at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:127)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:106)
    2011-06-01 16:44:18 [INFO] [Permissions] version [3.1] (Yeti)  loaded
    2011-06-01 16:44:18 [INFO] [iZone : 6.2] Using permissions of Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:18 [WARNING] [NoCheat] version [1.01a] couldn't find Permissions plugin. Fallback to 'isOp()' equals 'nocheat.*'
    2011-06-01 16:44:18 [INFO] [NoCheat] version [1.01a] couldn't find CrafTIRC plugin. Disabling logging to IRC.
    2011-06-01 16:44:18 [INFO] [NoCheat] version [1.01a] is enabled with the following checks: moving bedteleport speedhack itemdupe flying
    2011-06-01 16:44:18 [INFO] [iZone : 6.2] Using permissions of Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:18 [INFO] LWC    Loaded 116 locale strings (0 overrides)
    2011-06-01 16:44:18 [INFO] LWC    Using Nijikokun's permissions plugin for permissions
    2011-06-01 16:44:18 [INFO] LWC    Loading MySQL
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] MySQL    Using: Mysql-connector-java-5.1.14 ( Revision: ${bzr.revision-id} )
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [dynmap] name: welt
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [dynmap] World 'welt' disabled
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 0 components.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [dynmap] Dynmap WebServer started on null:8123
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [dynmap] version 0.17 is enabled
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [iZone : 6.2] Using permissions of Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] FalseBookIC v0.84alpha by GeMo enabled
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] NSCommand 0.2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [iChat] Found Permissions (v3.1)
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] iChat (v2.2.3) enabled
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] WorldEdit 4.4 enabled.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [HELP] 0 extra help entries loaded
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [HELP] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v3.1
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [HELP] Help 0.2.4.1 enabled
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [AutoMessage] version [1.5] loaded
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [Minecart Mania] Debug mode switched to NORMAL
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [Minecart Mania] MinecartManiaCore version 1.2.6 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [iConomy] Logging is currently disabled.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [iConomy] v5.01 (Eruanna) loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [iConomy] Developed by: [Nijikokun]
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [Minecart Mania] MinecartManiaChestControl version 1.2.5 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [Tetris] Permission plugin found, Adding these
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] Tetris version 0.4 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] FalseBookBlock v0.84alpha by GeMo enabled
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [FalseBook Block] 2 Cauldrons successfully loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of BigBrother!
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, there will be many bugs.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bugs.nexisonline.net/bb
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for updates and build notifications.
    2011-06-01 16:44:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData MySQL Driver r1 loaded!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v3.1
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [BBROTHER] 'Help' support enabled
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.8-SNAPSHOT (build #461) enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [iZone : 6.2] Using permissions of Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] version 2.74 initialized!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] iConomy version 5 loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] Permissions version 3.1 loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] LWC version 2.31 loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [Minecart Mania] Permissions detected. Using permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [Minecart Mania] MinecartManiaAdminControls version 1.2.5 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [Minecart Mania] MinecartManiaSignCommands version 1.2.4 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] Wieze version 0.2 is enabled with permissions!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] ButtonWarp 0.7.2 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] ButtonWarp Successfully linked with Permissions!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] ButtonWarp Successfully linked with iConomy!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [bAntiCaps] Permission system found
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [bAntiCaps] version 1.2.0 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] WorldGuard: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] WorldGuard: Blacklist loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] WorldGuard: (welt) Single session is enforced.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] WorldGuard: (welt) TNT ignition is blocked.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] WorldGuard: (welt) Lighters are blocked.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] WorldGuard: (welt) Lava fire is blocked.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] WorldGuard: (welt) All fire spread is disabled.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'welt"
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] WorldGuard: 0 regions loaded for 'welt'
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.0-alpha10 enabled.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [Albus] v3.0 - Enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [Albus] v3.0 - Trying to load whitelist and settings...
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [MagicCarpet] MagicCarpet version 1.5.5 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [MagicCarpet] Take yourself wonder by wonder, using /magiccarpet or /mc.
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [MagicCarpet] Restricted to: []
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] [Albus] v3.0 - Running database connection...
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl@222b00
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] 280
    2011-06-01 16:44:20 [INFO] 50
    2011-06-01 16:44:21 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:21 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] Permissions version 3.1 loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:21 [INFO] ButtonWarp Successfully linked with Permissions!
    2011-06-01 16:44:21 [INFO] ExactSpawn version 0.1 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 16:44:21 [INFO] [iZone : 6.2] Using permissions of Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:21 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:21 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] Permissions version 3.1 loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:21 [INFO] ButtonWarp Successfully linked with Permissions!
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [WARNING] Version mismatch! Please update EssentialsProtect to the same version.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] Loaded Essentials build 2.2.16 by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [iZone : 6.2] Using permissions of Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] Permissions version 3.1 loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] ButtonWarp Successfully linked with Permissions!
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsSpawn build 2.2.16 by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [WARNING] Version mismatch! Please update all Essentials jars to the same version.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsProtect build 2.2.22 by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] Done (0.628s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [FalseBook IC] 0 Transmitters loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [FalseBook IC] 0 Receivers loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [FalseBook IC] plugins/FalseBook/SensorList.db not found.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [FalseBook Block] 0 Areas loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [FalseBook Block] 0 Bridges successfully loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [FalseBook Block] 0 Doors successfully loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [FalseBook Block] Gates successfully loaded.
    2011-06-01 16:44:22 [INFO] [Citizens]: Loaded 0 NPCs.
    2011-06-01 16:44:23 [INFO] MCBans: Sent From: Console .::. Potential Login
    2011-06-01 16:44:23 [INFO] MCBans: Sent From: Console .::. Player triggered prelogin event!
    2011-06-01 16:44:23 [INFO] MCBans: Sent From: Console .::. Online Mode.
    2011-06-01 16:44:23 [INFO] MCBans: Sent From: Console .::. Player check with mcbans.com started.
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [INFO] MCBans: Sent From: Console .::. Recieved reply.
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [INFO] MCBans: Sent From: Console .::. Check completed!
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [INFO] [Albus] v3.0 - Sh00ck tried to join and was allowed.
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [INFO] Sh00ck [/194.208.217.221:4429] logged in with entity id 71 at (-140.8125, 71.0, -56.375)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_JOIN to mcMMO
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPermissions.permission(mcPermissions.java:31)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPermissions.motd(mcPermissions.java:126)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(mcPlayerListener.java:88)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:243)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:123)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:96)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "Timer-1"
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPermissions.permission(mcPermissions.java:31)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPermissions.herbalismAbility(mcPermissions.java:56)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.gmail.nossr50.skills.Skills.monitorSkills(Skills.java:150)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.gmail.nossr50.mcTimer.run(mcTimer.java:32)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:534)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:484)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.PermissionHandler.inGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.inGroup(NijiPermissionsResolver.java:77)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager.inGroup(PermissionsResolverManager.java:106)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(WorldGuardPlugin.java:219)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(WorldGuardPlayerListener.java:438)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:243)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:123)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:96)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.PermissionHandler.inGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.inGroup(NijiPermissionsResolver.java:77)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager.inGroup(PermissionsResolverManager.java:106)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(WorldGuardPlugin.java:219)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(WorldGuardPlayerListener.java:442)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:243)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:123)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:96)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    2011-06-01 16:44:24 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] onPlayerJoin(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerJoinEvent@2a1e41f9)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BBPermissions.permission(BBPermissions.java:52)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BBPermissions.watch(BBPermissions.java:71)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(BBPlayerListener.java:95)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:243)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:123)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:96)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)
    2011-06-01 16:44:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 0 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-06-01 16:44:27 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_CHAT to bAntiCaps
        at com.beecub.bAntiCaps.bAntiCapsPlayerListener.Capslock(bAntiCapsPlayerListener.java:55)
        at com.beecub.bAntiCaps.bAntiCapsPlayerListener.onPlayerChat(bAntiCapsPlayerListener.java:43)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$6.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:278)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:689)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:217)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    2011-06-01 16:44:27 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_CHAT to iChat
        at net.TheDgtl.iChat.iChat.getPrefix(iChat.java:233)
        at net.TheDgtl.iChat.playerListener.onPlayerChat(playerListener.java:43)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$6.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:278)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:689)
    2011-06-01 16:44:27 [INFO] <§cSh00ck§f> .
    2011-06-01 16:44:31 [INFO] The automatic update-Check only work every 6 hours, the last check was 33 minutes ago.
    2011-06-01 16:44:31 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND_PREPROCESS to bCoolDown
        at com.beecub.bCoolDown.bCoolDownPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(bCoolDownPlayerListener.java:29)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:271)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:712)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:684)
    2011-06-01 16:44:31 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND_PREPROCESS to mcMMO
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPermissions.permission(mcPermissions.java:31)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPermissions.mySpawn(mcPermissions.java:140)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(mcPlayerListener.java:472)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:271)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:712)
    2011-06-01 16:44:31 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'permissions' in plugin Permissions v3.1
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:128)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:281)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:718)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onCommand(Permissions.java:205)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more
    2011-06-01 16:44:38 [INFO] [AutoHelp] Searching active plugins' plugin.yml files for command help
    2011-06-01 16:44:40 [INFO] [AutoHelp] Skipping command 'help', already has a help entry
    2011-06-01 16:44:41 [INFO] [AutoHelp] Skipping command 'help', already has a help entry

6. Offline

ExWizzard

b818
    Code:
    18:02:59 [SEVERE] tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl initializing Permissions v3.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl
        at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permissions.java:167)

7. Offline

statistx

ARGH, this gives me so much headache and is the only thing keeping me from updating to 1.6
    I tried to just copy the users and groups from the old file to the new file and i still get the message that i don't have any permissions when logging in!

Can someone please provide a simple example like the one that came with the original 2. version, where i just have to change the names?

I need 3 groups: one default, with no rights.
    one where i define my rights
    and one where i have all the rights (admin)

8. Offline

CHEEZEGR8DR

Code:
    [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 36%
    2011-06-01 10:17:45 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1
    2011-06-01 10:17:45 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 12%
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] [Permissions] (Yeti) was initialized.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] CraftBookCommon 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] CraftBookCommon: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] CraftBookMechanisms 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] CraftBookMechanisms: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] 1 cauldron recipe(s) loaded
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] CraftBookVehicles 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] CraftBookVehicles: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] [EasyTP] Enabled.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] [FirstSpawn] version 2  booted.
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] [GODMODE] 0.3.0 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 10:17:47 [INFO] [HeroChat] HeroChat version 4.10.3 enabled.
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [iConomy] Logging is currently disabled.
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [iConomy] v5.0 (Eruanna) loaded.
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [iConomy] Developed by: [Nijikokun]
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] 280
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] 50
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 3 jail zones.
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 3 prisoners.
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 4 cells.
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [mcdCarpeteer] mcdCarpeteer version 0.1 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [mcdCarpeteer] Take yourself wonder by wonder, using /carpeteer or /mcdc.
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [mcdCarpeteer] Using Permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] mobSpawner 1.7.1 enabled
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Permissions Found
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [MultiVerse] - Version 1.7 Enabled
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Found iConomy, enabling payments.
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'josh's awesome minecraft server' - NORMAL
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [MultiVerse] 1 - World(s) loaded.
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading Portals
    2011-06-01 10:17:48 [INFO] [MultiVerse] 0 - Portal(s) loaded.
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [MYHOME]: 1 homes loaded
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [MYHOME] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v3.0.6
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [WARNING] [MYHOME] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support.
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [MYHOME] MyHome 1.9.5 enabled
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [Permissions] version [3.0.6] (Yeti)  loaded
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [HeroChat] Permissions 3.0.6 found.
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Found Permissions, enabling commands.
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] PlgWarp version 2.2 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [RealShop] Uses built-in RealEconomy (/mny commands) as economy system
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [RealShop] version [0.63] (tickleman) loaded
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - Permissions support enabled
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - Initialising SQL tables...
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - [0] Regions loaded from database
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - enabled. Regios is running the latest version
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [RepairChest 0.4.2] Enabled!  currency: GOLD_INGOT   baseCost: 0.01
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [SimpleGive] Version 1.2 Permissions system detected!
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [SimpleGive] SimpleGive v1.2 by captainawesome7 has been enabled!
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] SimpleHome: Loading homelist...
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] done.
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] SimpleHome version 1.5 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] Superpickaxe v0.1 by DiddiZ enabled
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [Tele++] initializing version [1.3.4]
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [WARNING] 'Help' not detected. No Help support enabled! Using internal Help
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] [Tele++] version [1.3.4] loaded
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] WorldEdit 4.4 enabled.
    2011-06-01 10:17:49 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:17:50 [INFO] [xLoginMessage] xLoginMessage v1.0 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 10:17:50 [INFO] Done (0.654s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    2011-06-01 10:18:04 [INFO] meric171 [/5.179.80.246:55946] logged in with entity id 37 at (140.28125, 65.0, -176.625)
    2011-06-01 10:18:04 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - enabled. Regios is running the latest version
    2011-06-01 10:18:09 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mobSpawner
        at com.nijiko.permissions.Entry.has(Entry.java:85)
        at com.nijiko.permissions.Entry.hasPermission(Entry.java:57)
        at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.permission(ModularControl.java:288)
        at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.permission(ModularControl.java:277)
        at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.has(ModularControl.java:270)
        at me.cr3dos.mobSpawner.MobSpawner.hasPermission(MobSpawner.java:320)
        at me.cr3dos.mobSpawner.listeners.MobSpawnerPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(MobSpawnerPlayerListener.java:50)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$9.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:299)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:162)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.dig(ItemInWorldManager.java:64)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:459)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
    2011-06-01 10:18:09 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mobSpawner
        at me.cr3dos.mobSpawner.listeners.MobSpawnerPlayerListenerTwo.onPlayerInteract(MobSpawnerPlayerListenerTwo.java:34)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:162)
    2011-06-01 10:18:10 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mobSpawner
        at me.cr3dos.mobSpawner.listeners.MobSpawnerPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(MobSpawnerPlayerListener.java:50)
    2011-06-01 10:18:10 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mobSpawner
        at me.cr3dos.mobSpawner.listeners.MobSpawnerPlayerListenerTwo.onPlayerInteract(MobSpawnerPlayerListenerTwo.java:34)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_BREAK to RepairChest
        at com.webkonsept.bukkit.repairchest.RepairChest.permit(RepairChest.java:73)
        at com.webkonsept.bukkit.repairchest.RepairChestBlockListener.autorizeRemoval(RepairChestBlockListener.java:62)
        at com.webkonsept.bukkit.repairchest.RepairChestBlockListener.onBlockBreak(RepairChestBlockListener.java:55)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$34.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:475)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.c(ItemInWorldManager.java:156)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:118)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:462)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at com.nijiko.permissions.Entry.recursiveCheck(Entry.java:286)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at com.nijiko.permissions.Entry.recursiveCheck(Entry.java:268)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at com.nijiko.permissions.Entry.canBuild(Entry.java:252)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Listener.onBlockBreak(Listener.java:62)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$34.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:475)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.c(ItemInWorldManager.java:156)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:118)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:462)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:217)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mobSpawner
    2011-06-01 10:18:11 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mobSpawner
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] Stopping the server..
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] Stopping server
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [EasyTP] DISABLED!
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [GODMODE] Disabled
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [HeroChat] HeroChat version 4.10.3 disabled.
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [iConomy] Plugin disabled.
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] mcdCarpeteer disabled.Thank you for using this plugin!
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] mobSpawner disabled
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [MultiVerse] - Disabled
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [Permissions] (Yeti) saved all data.
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [Permissions] (Yeti) disabled successfully.
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] PlgWarp version 2.2 stopping...
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [RealShop] version [0.63] (tickleman) un-loaded
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [Regios] v3.2 - Closing SQL connections...
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [Regios] v3.2 - Regios disabled.
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [RepairChest 0.4.2] Disabled
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [SimpleGive] SimpleGive v1.2 has been disabled!
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] Goodbye world!
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] Superpickaxe disabled
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [Tele++] saving configuration
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] [xLoginMessage] xLoginMessage v1.0 is disabled!
    2011-06-01 10:18:56 [INFO] Saving chunks
    2011-06-01 10:18:57 [INFO] Saving chunks
    2011-06-01 10:18:57 [INFO] Stopping server

this is what i think is the error the mobspon how do i fix that?

9. Offline

kronflux

Remove the mobSpawner plugin. It's obviously not compatible with the new permissions.

10. Offline

Diaz9943

Code:
    groups:
        Default:
            default: true
            info:
                prefix: ''
                suffix: ''
                build: false
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'foo.bar'
        Moderator:
            default: false
            info:
                prefix: ''
                build: true
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'bar.foo'
        Admins:
            info:
                prefix: '&4'
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - '*'
    Not working with BigBrother for me..
    http://pastebin.com/Jf12mdXt

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  11. Offline

jaes84

If possible, i need an answer as soon as possible,as my server is broken as long as i have this error.
    I am trying to setup permissions with MySQL, but it just wont work :(. I have converted, created the database and the database's structure, and imported the SQL dump file, however when i try to point Permissions to it, i get this error. For the moment, it has root access, so i know it isn't a SQL permission issue. Here is the error:
    Code:
    14:35:11 [INFO] [Permissions] Initializing Permissions 3 SQL interface.
    14:35:11 [SEVERE] Error occured while connecting to SQL database. Reverting to YAML.
    14:35:11 [SEVERE] java.sql.SQLException: Can't create table 'pr.PrEntries' (errno: 150)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1662)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1581)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.SqlStorage.verifyAndCreateTables(SqlStorage.java:169)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.SqlStorage.init(SqlStorage.java:130)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.StorageFactory.getUserStorage(StorageFactory.java:59)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.forceLoadWorld(ModularControl.java:89)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.loadWorld(ModularControl.java:81)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.load(ModularControl.java:101)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permissions.java:170)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:127)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:106)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE] Error occured while connecting to SQL database. Reverting to YAML.
    14:35:11 [SEVERE] java.sql.SQLException: Can't create table 'pr.PrEntries' (errno: 150)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1662)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1581)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.SqlStorage.verifyAndCreateTables(SqlStorage.java:169)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.SqlStorage.init(SqlStorage.java:130)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.StorageFactory.getGroupStorage(StorageFactory.java:136)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.forceLoadWorld(ModularControl.java:90)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.loadWorld(ModularControl.java:81)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.load(ModularControl.java:101)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permissions.java:170)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:127)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:106)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
    14:35:11 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE] Error occured while connecting to SQL database. Reverting to YAML.
    14:35:12 [SEVERE] java.sql.SQLException: Can't create table 'pr.PrEntries' (errno: 150)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1662)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1581)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.SqlStorage.verifyAndCreateTables(SqlStorage.java:169)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.SqlStorage.init(SqlStorage.java:130)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.StorageFactory.getUserStorage(StorageFactory.java:59)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.forceLoadWorld(ModularControl.java:89)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.loadWorld(ModularControl.java:81)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.load(ModularControl.java:102)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permissions.java:170)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:127)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:106)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    14:35:12 [INFO] [Permissions] Initializing Permissions 3 SQL interface.
    14:35:12 [SEVERE] Error occured while connecting to SQL database. Reverting to YAML.
    14:35:12 [SEVERE] java.sql.SQLException: Can't create table 'pr.PrEntries' (errno: 150)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1662)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeUpdate(StatementImpl.java:1581)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.SqlStorage.verifyAndCreateTables(SqlStorage.java:169)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.SqlStorage.init(SqlStorage.java:130)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.StorageFactory.getGroupStorage(StorageFactory.java:136)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.forceLoadWorld(ModularControl.java:90)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.loadWorld(ModularControl.java:81)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.load(ModularControl.java:102)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permissions.java:170)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:127)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:106)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
    14:35:12 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

One more thing, for whatever reason, i suspect this error, nobody can build on my server

12. Offline

statistx

thanks, butfor whatever reason i had it set up like this and still got no permissions.
    I also witnessed that it took my player file where i am on first position and added me a second time at the end, so i think there is some error going on.
    BUT i just realized i can still use the old one with no problem, so i think i don't need to update, or are there any known issues besides not having the new features?

13. Offline

DarkAge

CraftBukkit Build 818

14. Offline

CHEEZEGR8DR

Code:
    2011-06-01 11:02:12 [INFO] CraftBookCommon 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:12 [INFO] CraftBookCommon: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] CraftBookMechanisms 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] CraftBookMechanisms: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] 1 cauldron recipe(s) loaded
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] CraftBookVehicles 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] CraftBookVehicles: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] [EasyTP] Enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] [FirstSpawn] version 2  booted.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] [GODMODE] 0.3.0 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] [HeroChat] HeroChat version 4.10.3 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] [iConomy] Logging is currently disabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] [iConomy] v5.0 (Eruanna) loaded.
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] [iConomy] Developed by: [Nijikokun]
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] 280
    2011-06-01 11:02:13 [INFO] 50
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 3 jail zones.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 3 prisoners.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 4 cells.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [mcdCarpeteer] mcdCarpeteer version 0.1 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [mcdCarpeteer] Take yourself wonder by wonder, using /carpeteer or /mcdc.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [mcdCarpeteer] Restricted to: []
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Permissions Found
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MultiVerse] - Version 1.7 Enabled
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Found iConomy, enabling payments.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'josh's awesome minecraft server' - NORMAL
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MultiVerse] 1 - World(s) loaded.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading Portals
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MultiVerse] 0 - Portal(s) loaded.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MYHOME]: 1 homes loaded
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MYHOME] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v3.0.6
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [WARNING] [MYHOME] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MYHOME] MyHome 1.9.5 enabled
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [Permissions] version [3.0.6] (Yeti)  loaded
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [HeroChat] Permissions 3.0.6 found.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Found Permissions, enabling commands.
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] PlgWarp version 2.2 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [RealShop] Uses built-in RealEconomy (/mny commands) as economy system
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [RealShop] version [0.63] (tickleman) loaded
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - Permissions support enabled
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - Initialising SQL tables...
    2011-06-01 11:02:14 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - [0] Regions loaded from database
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - enabled. Regios is running the latest version
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] [SimpleGive] Version 1.2 Permissions system detected!
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] [SimpleGive] SimpleGive v1.2 by captainawesome7 has been enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] SimpleHome: Loading homelist...
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] done.
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] SimpleHome version 1.5 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] Superpickaxe v0.1 by DiddiZ enabled
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] [Tele++] initializing version [1.3.4]
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [WARNING] 'Help' not detected. No Help support enabled! Using internal Help
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] [Tele++] version [1.3.4] loaded
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] WorldEdit 4.4 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] [xLoginMessage] xLoginMessage v1.0 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:02:15 [INFO] Done (0.539s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    2011-06-01 11:02:43 [INFO] meric171 [/5.179.80.246:56594] logged in with entity id 31 at (135.9375, 64.0, -173.4375)
    2011-06-01 11:02:44 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - enabled. Regios is running the latest version
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Listener.onBlockBreak(Listener.java:62)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$34.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:475)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.c(ItemInWorldManager.java:156)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:118)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:462)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:217)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
    2011-06-01 11:02:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    2011-06-01 11:02:52 [INFO] Stopping the server..
    2011-06-01 11:02:52 [INFO] Stopping server
    2011-06-01 11:02:52 [INFO] [EasyTP] DISABLED!
    2011-06-01 11:02:52 [INFO] [GODMODE] Disabled
    2011-06-01 11:02:52 [INFO] [HeroChat] HeroChat version 4.10.3 disabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] [iConomy] Plugin disabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] mcdCarpeteer disabled.Thank you for using this plugin!
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] [MultiVerse] - Disabled
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [SEVERE] Error occurred while disabling Permissions v3.0.6 (Is it up to date?): null
        at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onDisable(Permissions.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:771)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:269)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:262)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.disablePlugins(CraftServer.java:123)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.stop(MinecraftServer.java:260)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:341)
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] PlgWarp version 2.2 stopping...
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] [RealShop] version [0.63] (tickleman) un-loaded
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] [Regios] v3.2 - Closing SQL connections...
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] [Regios] v3.2 - Regios disabled.
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] [SimpleGive] SimpleGive v1.2 has been disabled!
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] Goodbye world!
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] Superpickaxe disabled
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] [Tele++] saving configuration
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] [xLoginMessage] xLoginMessage v1.0 is disabled!
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] Saving chunks
    2011-06-01 11:02:53 [INFO] Saving chunks
    2011-06-01 11:06:47 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.6.6
    2011-06-01 11:06:47 [INFO] Loading properties
    2011-06-01 11:06:47 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    2011-06-01 11:06:47 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-766-g3fc0460-b818jnks (MC: 1.6.6)
    2011-06-01 11:06:47 [INFO] Preparing level "josh's awesome minecraft server"
    2011-06-01 11:06:47 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0
    2011-06-01 11:06:48 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 52%
    2011-06-01 11:06:49 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1
    2011-06-01 11:06:49 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 52%
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [SEVERE] tried to access class com.nijiko.configuration.NotNullConfiguration$NotNullRepresenter from class com.nijiko.configuration.NotNullConfiguration initializing Permissions v3.0.6 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.nijiko.configuration.NotNullConfiguration$NotNullRepresenter from class com.nijiko.configuration.NotNullConfiguration
        at com.nijiko.configuration.NotNullConfiguration.<init>(NotNullConfiguration.java:47)
        at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:112)
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [INFO] CraftBookCommon 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [INFO] CraftBookCommon: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [INFO] CraftBookMechanisms 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [INFO] CraftBookMechanisms: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [INFO] 1 cauldron recipe(s) loaded
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [INFO] CraftBookVehicles 3.0-alpha2 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:06:50 [INFO] CraftBookVehicles: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [EasyTP] Enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [FirstSpawn] version 2  booted.
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [GODMODE] 0.3.0 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [HeroChat] HeroChat version 4.10.3 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [iConomy] Logging is currently disabled.
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [iConomy] v5.0 (Eruanna) loaded.
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [iConomy] Developed by: [Nijikokun]
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] 280
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] 50
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 3 jail zones.
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 3 prisoners.
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 4 cells.
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [mcdCarpeteer] mcdCarpeteer version 0.1 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [mcdCarpeteer] Take yourself wonder by wonder, using /carpeteer or /mcdc.
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [mcdCarpeteer] Restricted to: []
    2011-06-01 11:06:51 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Permissions Found
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [MultiVerse] - Version 1.7 Enabled
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Found iConomy, enabling payments.
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'josh's awesome minecraft server' - NORMAL
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [MultiVerse] 1 - World(s) loaded.
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading Portals
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [MultiVerse] 0 - Portal(s) loaded.
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [MYHOME]: 1 homes loaded
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [MYHOME] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v3.0.6
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [WARNING] [MYHOME] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support.
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [MYHOME] MyHome 1.9.5 enabled
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [Permissions] version [3.0.6] (Yeti)  loaded
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [HeroChat] Permissions 3.0.6 found.
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Found Permissions, enabling commands.
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] PlgWarp version 2.2 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [RealShop] Uses built-in RealEconomy (/mny commands) as economy system
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [RealShop] version [0.63] (tickleman) loaded
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - Permissions support enabled
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - Initialising SQL tables...
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - [0] Regions loaded from database
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [Regios] - v3.2 - enabled. Regios is running the latest version
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [SimpleGive] Version 1.2 Permissions system detected!
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [SimpleGive] SimpleGive v1.2 by captainawesome7 has been enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] SimpleHome: Loading homelist...
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] done.
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] SimpleHome version 1.5 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] Superpickaxe v0.1 by DiddiZ enabled
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [Tele++] initializing version [1.3.4]
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [WARNING] 'Help' not detected. No Help support enabled! Using internal Help
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] [Tele++] version [1.3.4] loaded
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] WorldEdit 4.4 enabled.
    2011-06-01 11:06:52 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:06:53 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:06:53 [INFO] [xLoginMessage] xLoginMessage v1.0 is enabled!
    2011-06-01 11:06:53 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    2011-06-01 11:06:53 [INFO] Done (0.537s)! For help, type "help" or "?"

i deleted all the plugins that didnt support and am now receiving these errors

15. Offline

Tamewolf

Same build and error.

16. Offline

Dragonntiger

Does someone mind telling me what this error means? any solution to it?
    Code:
    2011-06-01 10:36:05 [SEVERE] tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl initializing Permissions v3.1 (Is it up to date?)

17. Offline

xZise

Maybe take a look at my post in the MyHome thread.

Fabian

18. Offline

Indyhouse

Jesus Christ this plugin got complex. WTF?

The Wiki still has examples from previous versions dated back to January. This has just become a complete clusterf*** of a plugin. It was once very very simple.

19. Offline

Tamewolf

Not running myhome. But will attempt to remove other plugins to see.

20. Offline

Dragonntiger

Oh lawdy, thanks, i was wondering why my home kept on getting deleted =.= .. lol

21. Offline

Pandarr

I'm just using build 818 and Permissions 3.1. Absolutely nothing else. I get this on first load:

Show Spoiler

Code:
    12:41:07 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.6.6
    12:41:07 [INFO] Loading properties
    12:41:07 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    12:41:07 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-766-
    g3fc0460-b818jnks (MC: 1.6.6)
    12:41:07 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    12:41:07 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0
    12:41:07 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1
    12:41:08 [SEVERE] [Permissions] storageconfig.yml is not a file.
    12:41:08 [INFO] [Permissions] Shutting down Permissions due to error(s).
    12:41:08 [SEVERE] [Permissions] storageconfig.yml cannot be read.
    12:41:08 [INFO] [Permissions] Creating storageconfig.yml.
    12:41:08 [SEVERE] java.io.IOException: Unable to create directory structure for
    world 'world'.
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.data.StorageFactory.getUserStorage(Storage
    Factory.java:79)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.forceLoadWorld(
    ModularControl.java:89)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.loadWorld(Modul
    arControl.java:81)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.load(ModularCon
    trol.java:102)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPer
    missions(Permissions.java:170)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(P
    ermissions.java:127)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftS
    erver.java:106)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServe
    r.java:232)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServe
    r.java:219)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftSe
    rver.java:146)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    ver.java:285)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour
    ceFile:422)
    12:41:08 [SEVERE] [Permissions] Unable to load permission data.
    12:41:08 [INFO] [Permissions] (Yeti) was initialized.
    12:41:08 [INFO] [Permissions] version [3.1] (Yeti)  loaded
    12:41:08 [INFO] Done (0.106s)! For help, type "help" or "?"

I then have 3 blank .yml files in plugins/Permissions and an empty /plugins/Permissions/world folder. Launching the server again adds some blank yml files to the world folder. I attempted to follow the README but maybe it's out of date?

22. Offline

Tamewolf

The error disappeared on my list after removing AdminCmd.

23. Offline

BvN_Chester

when we join the server there is no error in the LOG but we are not able to do anything on the MC server
    even when permissions is the only plug in witch is running

no idea what it can be
    could be that there is a fail in the Code but the Yaml shows no problem
    allready thx for Infos and help

Code:
    groups:
        Neuling:
            info:
                prefix: '&6[Neuling]&e'
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'general.spawn'
                - 'general.player-info'
                - 'gastronomic.player.*'
                - 'essentials.mail'
                - 'essentials.help'
                - 'essentials.afk'
        Builder:
            info:
                prefix: '&1[Member]&b'
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'general.spawn'
                - 'general.player-info'
                - 'iConomy.payment'
                - 'iConomy.access'
                - 'iConomy.rank'
                - 'iConomy.list'
                - 'iConomyChestShop.shop.use'
                - 'iConomyChestShop.shop.sell'
                - 'iConomyChestShop.shop.create'
                - 'iConomyChestShop.shop.create.<id>'
                - 'iConomyChestShop.shop.buy'
                - 'iConomyChestShop.command.iteminfo'
                - 'iConomyChestShop.shop.exclude.<id>'
                - 'jobs.*'
                - 'gastronomic.player.*'
                - 'essentials.mail'
                - 'essentials.help'
                - 'essentials.afk'
                - '-jobs.admin.fire'
                - '-jobs.admin.employ'
                - '-jobs.admin.promote'
                - '-jobs.admin.demote'
                - '-jobs.admin.grantxp'
                - '-jobs.admin.removexp'
                - '-jobs.admin.transfer'
        Moderator:
            info:
                prefix: '&4[Mod]&c'
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'general.spawn'
                - 'general.time'
                - 'general.teleport'
                - 'general.teleport.here'
                - 'general.player-info'
                - 'iConomy.payment'
                - 'iConomy.access'
                - 'iConomy.rank'
                - 'iConomy.list'
                - 'essentials.plugin'
                - 'essentials.tp'
                - 'essentials.economy'
                - 'essentials.essentials'
                - 'essentials.ext'
                - 'essentials.banip'
                - 'essentials.unban'
                - 'essentials.mute'
                - 'essentials.kick'
                - 'jobs.join.<Jobname>'
                - 'jobs.leave.<Jobname>'
                - 'jobs.browse'
                - 'jobs.stats'
                - 'seasons.rain'
                - 'seasons.thunder'
                - 'seasons.change'
                - 'gastronomic.player.*'
                - 'seasons.weather'
                - 'seasons.change'
        Admin:
            info:
                prefix: '&4[Admin]&c'
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - '*'
                - 'general.spawn'
                - 'general.time'
                - 'general.teleport'
                - 'general.teleport.here'
                - 'general.player-info'
                - 'iConomy.payment'
                - 'iConomy.access'
                - 'iConomy.rank'
                - 'iConomy.list'
                - 'iConomy.admin.grant'
                - 'iConomy.admin.set'
                - 'iConomy.admin.stats'
                - 'iConomy.admin.reset'
                - 'iConomyChestShop.shop.admin'
                - 'essentials.give'
                - 'essentials.plugin'
                - 'essentials.tp'
                - 'essentials.tphere'
                - 'essentials.setspawn'
                - 'essentials.kick'
                - 'essentials.ban'
                - 'essentials.unban'
                - 'essentials.tpo'
                - 'essentials.tppos'
                - 'essentials.tpohere'
                - 'essentials.economy'
                - 'essentials.setwarp'
                - 'essentials.delwarp'
                - 'essentials.essentials'
                - 'essentials.ext'
                - 'essentials.kill'
                - 'essentials.banip'
                - 'essentials.unban'
                - 'essentials.mute'
                - 'essentials.kick'
                - 'essentials.kickall'
                - 'essentials.unbanip'
                - 'essentials.togglejail'
                - 'essentials.setjail'
                - 'jobs.join.<Jobname>'
                - 'jobs.leave.<Jobname>'
                - 'jobs.browse'
                - 'jobs.stats'
                - 'jobs.admin.fire'
                - 'jobs.admin.employ'
                - 'jobs.admin.promote'
                - 'jobs.admin.demote'
                - 'jobs.admin.grantxp'
                - 'jobs.admin.removexp'
                - 'jobs.admin.transfer'
                - 'seasons.rain'
                - 'seasons.thunder'
                - 'gastronomic.admin.*'
                - 'gastronomic.player.*'
                - '-gastronomic.disablehunger'
                - 'seasons.weather'
                - 'seasons.change'
    Code:
    users:
        BvN_Chester:
            groups: Admin
            permissions:
        DARKRAIN85:
            groups: Admin
            permissions:
        Tanja18:
            groups: Moderator
            permissions:
        Ryuk1210:
            permissions:
        Gunibart:
            permissions:

24. Offline

Dragonntiger

for users and globalusers, do i just copy and paste ?
    is there a specific setup?

when in-game it says my group is default when im an admin

25. Offline

Somesite

The MySQL portion of the plugin has completely changed since 3.0.6. The listed MySQL schema in the wiki no longer applies...

This means the script that would convert your 2.? Permissions YML files to SQL will no longer work.

26. Offline

Don Redhorse

bahh... just stay with the old version than...

honestly, look a little farther than the tip of your nose..

if you have more than 1 world with different permissions the old way of doing it was ... crap..

a division between user and groups was needed, ingame commands was needed , a default permission for all worlds was needed and easy mapping of permissions to separate worlds was needed

just WAIT till the plugin in more stable, the other plugins support it and perhaps somebody wrote a addon to it if you are to lazy to learn the new command syntax.

nobody urges you to install the newest version, nobody urges you to use the mysql integration, nobody urges you to use ingame commands and a lot of people wouldn't have problems if they would start making sure that they read the thread before posting again and again .yml files with TABS in it or other questions which where answered before already.

this is what I really hate about this forums... NOT having a release thread AND a help thread.. especially for plugins like this. just wonder how that will be when fill comes out..
    /rant
    keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to use a stable permission 3.x version with plugin support on a stable 1.6 or 1.7 server.

Phaedrus likes this.
  27. Offline

staticfactory

Apart from some questionable permissions nodes (anything with <>), your formatting looks fine to me (though leveraging inheritance would clean up your groups.yml file quite nicely.)

28. Offline

aaronify

I hate to add to the clutter of "it not work!!111!" but, my server is also stuck on "guest" mode, I think. I am able to do things such as change the spawn location, warp, etc, but the permissions don't seem to be doing anything. At least, it's difficult to tell what's going on. I seem to have a mix of admin abilities, and some guest restrictions. Of course, the biggest issue of all is that everyone is stuck unable to build.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and I'm on b818

EDIT: forgot to mention that I copy/pasted everything into the new provided examples, so I highly doubt there is a problem with my YAML configs

Code:
    users:
        atrussonofgehn:
            groups:
                - Operator
            permissions:
        aaronify:
            groups:
                - Administrator
            permissions:
        seventhfalcon:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
        mob_rapist:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
        jinra321:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
        audioknight:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
        masamune008:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
        SirSuperpants:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
        Bran_the_Burner:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
        mithrandirzer0:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions
        xxyion:
            groups:
                - Operator
            permissions:
        cleffothegreat:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
        Zsander:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
        MrCrappypants:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
        Achmos:
            groups:
                - Resident
            permissions:
    Code:
    groups:
        Guest:
            info:
                prefix: '[GUEST]'
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'essentials.afk'
                - 'essentials.list'
                - 'essentials.me'
                - 'essentials.motd'
                - 'essentials.msg'
                - 'essentials.rules'
                - 'war.warp'
                - 'myhome.home.*'
                - 'biomemessage.*'
                - '-biomemessage.getmessage'
                - '-essentials.back'
        Resident:
            info:
                prefix: '[RESIDENT]'
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'creaturebox.dropspawner'
                - 'creaturebox.placespawner'
                - 'essentials.mail'
                - 'essentials.mail.send'
                - 'herosneak.auto'
                - 'myhome.home.*'
                - 'supplysign.access'
                - 'TradeCraft.canBuy'
                - 'TradeCraft.canDestroyShops'
                - 'TradeCraft.canMakePlayerShops'
                - 'TradeCraft.canSell'
                - 'war.player'
                - 'war.warp'
                - 'travelportals.portal.use'
                - 'travelportals.command.list'
                - 'travelportals.command.info'
        Operator:
            info:
                prefix: '[OP]'
            inheritance:
                - Resident
            permissions:
                - 'superpowers.use'
                - 'essentials.ban'
                - 'essentials.give'
                - 'essentials.god'
                - 'essentials.heal'
                - 'essentials.item'
                - 'essentials.jump'
                - 'essentials.kick'
                - 'essentials.kickall'
                - 'essentials.mute'
                - 'essentials.spawnmob'
                - 'essentials.time'
                - 'essentials.togglejail'
                - 'essentials.top'
                - 'essentials.tp'
                - 'essentials.tphere'
                - 'essentials.tpo'
                - 'essentials.tpohere'
                - 'essentials.tppos'
                - 'essentials.unban'
                - 'myhome.*'
                - 'war.*'
                - 'travelportals.*'
                - 'weatherman.*'
        Administrator:
            info:
                prefix: '[ADMIN]'
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - '*'
                - 'biomemessage.getmessage'
                - '-essentials.back'

29. Offline

Fyrecrypts

On CB818. Permissions 3.1
    Using MySQL. And all other permissions work, groups work, etc...
    However, no one no matter the group can build or break blocks. Additionally the command I'm told to use to get the values "permissions g: Default w:* build get" (from console) and I just get a reference message below is the log.
    NOTE: I'm not using a space above between 'g:' and 'Default', I'm only doing it to avoid the auto-smily.

Code:
    >permissions g:Default w:* build get
    11:20:27 [INFO] /permissions (g<target> (w:<world>) [perms|parents] [list|add|remove] ...
    11:20:27 [INFO] /permissions (g<target> (w:<world>) info [get|set|remove] ...
    11:20:27 [INFO] /permissions (g<target> (w:<world>) [prefix|suffix|build] [get|set] ...
    11:20:27 [INFO] /pr | Displays Permissions Info
    11:20:27 [INFO] /pr -reload | Reloads the default world
    11:20:27 [INFO] /pr -reload all | Reloads all worlds
    11:20:27 [INFO] /pr -reload [world] | Reloads [world]
    11:20:27 [INFO] /pr (g<target> (w:<targetworld>) (action) (actionparams) | Directs (action) on specified group/user.

30. Offline

vfern_fern

Does permissions work with ichat, essentials, worldedit/guard?

31. Offline

staticfactory

You should refer to the pages for those plugins to find out. I have personally tested with iChat and it seemed to work fine. I read yesterday that Essentials does NOT yet support 3.+

You need to create a subfolder in the plugins\permissions folder with the same name as your World (in your case, "World"). In that folder you will need to create users.yml and groups.yml -- if you are migrating from 2.x, check the guide: https://github.com/TheYeti/Permissions/wiki/Transitioning-from-2.x-to-3.0

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.