[ADMIN/MECH/INFO]Console+ V1.1 - Get more from your server console ! [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by TightMrKI113r, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Offline

TightMrKI113r

Welcome to console+, the regular server console extension. Running a server but dont have enough RAM to play on the same pc ? Don't want to have to log in to find out what events are going on ?
    You've come to the right place.
    Console+ Adds tons of new notifications that are ALL recieved through the console. This makes it easier to find out who's done what. There are currently:
    •How much health upon login
    •How much health upon logout
    •When someone uses a portal
    •When someone is teleported
    •When someone dies

Current Next-Update Features:

Download:
    [Mirror 1] My Website [Recommended Mirror :p]
    [Mirror 1] Dropbox

Changelog-

- 22/8/2011
    •Initial Release•

- 23/8/2011
    Fixed: plugin.yml error.
    Added: Configuration File :D

- 24/8/2011
    Teleport Notice: Removed
    Player Messages: Removed
    Block Listener: Added :D (Woot woot !)
    TNT Notice: Added

ToDo-
    Show Spoiler
    Add configuration for what is displayed
    •Add more configuration options. (Current project)
    •Add more functions.
    •Add BlockListener.

Known Bugs-
    Show Spoiler
    •When a player logs on, there is a double teleportation notice.
    To fix: Disable the teleport notice in config.yml.

More Info:
    Show Spoiler
    This is my first plugin. I decided to attempt a plugin because I make SSP mods, and thought that it'd make a nice change. I've started off simple and plan to get more complex at a steady pace.

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Liam Allan

I really like the sound of this! I'll be your first download'er :D

3. Offline

sddddgjd

Nice formatting, for your first plugin! :D
    BUT you don't have an external link to github/dropbox(i suggest dropbox) for non-register users to use!

4. Offline

TightMrKI113r

Did the 'Mirror1' Not work ? I linked that to my website download link... And thanks for the good feedback :) It says your a plugin developer, so please could you help me ? i wish to add a configuration file for custom messages, but just cannot get one to work :( if you can help i'd appreciate it :)

Thanks :D I wasn't sure how this'd go down, i was more-so expecting 'what would the point be' but im actually rather pleased :) thanks !

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  5. Offline

user_43347

I thin he means the fact that you have to sign up on your website to download it :(, other then that, good work, can't wait to see it evolve.

Heres a little bug for you, it's because you have the name Console+ in your plugin.yml, try changing it to something like ConsolePlus or else you'll always have a bug:
    Show Spoiler
    16:01:52 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/Console+.jar' in folder 'plugins': name 'Console+' contains invalid characters.
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: name 'Console+' contains invalid characters.
    at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.loadMap(PluginDescriptionFile.java:155)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.<init>(PluginDescriptionFile.java:36)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:69)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:213)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:136)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:143)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:450)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap$ReloadCommand.execute(SimpleCommandMap.java:281)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:344)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:489)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:468)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  6. Offline

Sleaker

Please use non-registration required downloads for plugin-releases. THe most simple solution is to host via dropbox.

7. Offline

TightMrKI113r

Yeh it's summat i keep forgetting to change :/ thanks for remindig me, it'll be fixed within first update (Coming soon... :D)

EDIT: Fixed !

8. Offline

MonsieurApple

Approved, but please look into the future: BukkitDev.

9. Offline

1_RightMine_1

cant download link down PLZ update it i REALLY want this ! :) thanks