[ADMIN/GUI] MCBultimate The ultimate server manager Beta 2 released

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by mmuziek, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mmuziek

[​IMG]
    This software is the most Ultimate set of tools.
    with this software you can run a basic bukkit server aswell as an advanced one.​
    using the most easy interface and controls makes running a bukkit server a joyfull experience.​
    with all the tools you make it easy to manage a BIG community server.​
    aswell as the windows/linux control panel.​
    u can also use the HTTP plugin webcommands to issue commands over the internet.​
    the Version 2 will be availible for :
    Windows XP vista 7​
    Linux with Whine​
    Supports :
    Full online server​
    Hamachi server​
    Local server​
    (we use 3thparty plugin HTTP console for the Commanduplink)
    Current MC version built on 1.8 current bukkit version latest recommended and nightlybuilds

LEGEND :​
    Done and working
    Testing
    Creating & coding
    In work list
    BUGGED
    failed
    Current functions inplented :
    • Dashboard with console and basic commands intergration such as (kick ban deban give timecontrol start stop restart terminate updatebukkit customcommandbar)
    • Plugin manager used to install and remove bukkit plugins. from an easy interface
    • World Manager the best world manager there is click and install 1 of the many Premade Worlds like-- (Wormhole worlds,Spaceworlds,Skyworlds,Underwaterworlds,deserts,Flatworlds,and many many manymore)
    • Backup Manager (underconstruction) enables complete backups of the world folder and plugin folders to backup them where you want. or recover a made backup where it belongs.
    • Internal WebCommand used for Commands and is possible to connect external to our systems so you can manage your server from whereever you are
    • Hamachi Support - now u can set and play on Hamachi!
    Version 2 will include :
    • Map generator generate and install Webbased Maps Directly on the webserver
    • Live Map Option at the map generator to auto update player positions
    • Webserver intergration for webfunctions
    • Item Manager For easy giving of items by clicking the item in a Grid
    • World Manager upgrade to share your own maps with others
    • First Run wizard for the problems that the server is not running.
    • New World pack downloader as requested
    • new MCBU:// web format for sending MCBU files withouth them downloading the file on their own
    • new .mcbu File installer (for worlds & plugins) the special app will autodownload and install the world/plugin.jar
    • Crash Detection system will detect Java.exe termination and if set restart the server
    • Player list and management for the view of online players and data management of the players
    V3 beta will include:
    • internal webshop for selling items & permissions using paypal (MOVED TO V3)
    • Permissions v3 Manager for many plugins is permissions needed why not make it way simple as we have alraidy a Webdatabase!
    PLANNED :
    • need suggestions!
    SUGGESTIONS :

Inventory editor (Failed due the fact that i dont have enought experience to code that help will be accepted)​
    Multiworld support​
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted multiupload url>
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted multiupload url> [/URL]Beta 1.0 BETA released!
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted multiupload url>download mirror [/URL]​
    Beta 2.0 BETA released!
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted multiupload url> 1[/URL]​
    WARNING READ UPGRADING INSTRUCTIONS! IF UR USING V1!

UPGRADING INSTRUCTIONS!
    1. create FULL backup.
    2. write down ur best settings & license if you have one.
    3. remove old version.
    4. install new version and at startup wizard enter your settings/license
    5. restore your full backup. and ur up and runnin again
    Wanna Inport your old server?
    1. Start the app.​
    2. go to backup manager.​
    3. select restore full backup​
    4. select your old server (make sure the world folder is called world)​
    5. and your done! if it fails stop the server first. and try again.​
    6. if you wanna inport the old Ops.txt and whitelist. copy them​
    7. click open program Dir on the main screen.​
    8. paste the files and overwrite.​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2019
    Keato and JM120897 like this.
  2. Offline

mmuziek

UPDATE fixing te CMD thats currently failing after start. and termination inpossible. so i'm Working.

any suggestions for first release will be welcome

adding new functions to existing pages its almost ready for first release!
    it has many functions for the base the only thing i need to to is fixing the cmd window. wich is bugging and not displaying correctly

it seems to be working now i shall take some screenies and fix the last bugs..

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  3. Offline

MCManager

does it use dotnetbar? for controls?
    we use it too, its amazing

4. Offline

mmuziek

mabe idk i use a main package from everywhere filled with controls and i customise them majorly getting the bugs out.
    so. i dont know and i dont care XD

anyways i need suggestions peeps

5. Offline

MCManager

:p

suggestion: add an inventory editor like invEdit

6. Offline

mmuziek

thats a nice idea. i shall take a look into it

7. Offline

Lolmewn

The log looks a bit... messy
    Hooray, meer Nederlanders =D

8. Offline

rcth

Nog meer Nederlanders :D

But it looks nice. but why not free?

9. Offline

mmuziek

its free and the log i'm fixing right now XD it seems that i must resort it continue.
    but i have bigger news HAMACHI is supported!

First release the console is not fixed yet so its a bit messy but only at startup
    the software is tested and fully working. but if u still find an Bug error or crash pleas let us know by making a ticket at the supportdesk.

Suggestions for next version are always welcome.
    i'm writing a Manual right now

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

10. Offline

dragoncds

Hi men , i tryed it but i dunno where is the install path of your program and where is path of the serveur when i type on update bukkit.
    Anyway that's a beautiful prog.

11. Offline

rcth

Testing today!

12. Offline

mmuziek

@dragoncds the current Beta installs into the users APPDATA (on vista/7) en localsettings on XP
    it will generate a folder apps with a profile wich contains the files.
    i'm gonna fix it do i wanna get it to the programfiles Dir.

Working very hard on the internal Webserver. our provider will be USBW 8 and the Map generating will be awesome!

The internal map generator is working. the internal webserver has a starting problem fixing it now.
    i also installed a Crashdetector that finally works and changed the interface for cleaner and easy use.
    suggestions are still welcome!

13. Offline

Lolmewn

why Hamachi, only people who don't know how to host a server use it.

14. Offline

mmuziek

em
    thats not true not all peeple can host with external connections accepted. due there Internet provider being selfish.
    thats where Hamachi is for. if u cannot edit the open/closed ports of ur router due a company that blocked it or inpossible to change it then hamachi is the good solution

15. Offline

Keato

Doesnt seem to work for me ?

16. Offline

mmuziek

What doest work can u give more information please

17. Offline

Keato

Failed to create process. Last error reported was: the system connot find the file specified ?

18. Offline

mmuziek

o yes em if u have read the manual posted u can see that at first run go to bukkit update then get the latest.
    after that if u get same error go to Start settings and choose the JAVA.exe file where u installed java other then C:\program files\java\jre6\bin\java.exe
    because the system cant find ur java i'm getting it more clear in next release.

i hope this helps. have fun

19. Offline

Keato

Ill give it a shot thanks seems to be class anyways :)

Is there anyway to import an old bukkit world i have already made ?

20. Offline

mmuziek

yes there is its bit advanced for Windows vista/7 users
    go to
    C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\PCID\PCID\ ....
    after that keep following the singe folders until u have the one with the World dir and World_nether directory

make sure ur Server is stopped while u do this. first remove the world folder after that put the new one in.keep in mind that the folder name world may not change.

ps. in next version is special system for World sharing and installing.

anyone have feedback or suggestions?

21. Offline

Luzius

Option "Download Latest Worldpack"..

Put the Download function into an own process (the complete tool freeze at the download) and maybe u can use a progressbar to show the user the progress of the download..

[EDITH says:]

and add the option to set the server jar filename. (in my case i´ve different jar files with different names)
    [/EDITH]

22. Offline

mmuziek

i can do that but then the risk is that the user crashes his own pc by overloading it. but i will take a look sure. no problem

23. Offline

Luzius

so in this case.. push the complete download into an own form.. disable the mainform... focus on the download form with progress (alyways on top)
    maybe u can take a simple size check at first (if hddspace > needed) download.. else anything else..

ahhh another suggestion... let the user set his "worldspace".. the folder who he can save the worlds and the downloaded worlds.. (many ppl use different hdd´s.. and the main isn´t often the biggest ^^ )

Itemgiving: maybe u can create a aliasarray instead on the id´s only?
    eg. the player can input "Iron Ingot" too or use a filled dropdown with txt input..
    so they can use the ID, the name or dropdown to select the item.
    [EDITH]

24. Offline

mmuziek

itemgiving will be upgraded to a grapical interface. and i'm working on HDD test. and on new download syste,/. but what do u mean by own worldspace?

25. Offline

Luzius

Atm the world.exe archive is saved at %Appdata%/local/.... and so on ^^
    So let the user select his own path to save the temp world.exe file.. and the extracted worldfolder..
    maybe u can check at tool startup if there´s a incomplete world.exe file.. and resume the download... or popup a message and tell the user that the last download was fucked up and he need to reload it ^^

and another point..

if someone killed the task, and the download is still running.. the file is still on the temp location..
    so if the user starts the download again the tool drop a unhandled exception (no catch? ):

Here´s the German Exception text:

------
    System.IO.IOException: Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden, da bereits eine Datei im Pfad C:\Users\ItsMe\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\H2RGBPRG.PHY\6KJ8W16M.6ON\mcbu..tion_f3c89c0197e45bbb_0001.0000_f37cec74cc9cd6c7\worlds.exe vorhanden ist.
    bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(Uri address, String destinationFileName, ICredentials networkCredentials, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel)
    bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel)
    bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName)
    bei MCBUltimate.Form2.ButtonItem14_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.BaseItem.RaiseClick(eEventSource source)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.BaseItem.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.PopupItem.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonItem.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.ItemContainer.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.ItemControl.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.RibbonBar.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.ItemControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    --------

(I´ve delete the loaded assemblys because u know which assembly was loaded ^^)

26. Offline

mmuziek

i see. nice idea working on it i redo the whole download process i can only do it that way if the Urls are customized so. incomplete cant be checked but the world list is gonna load of wich world folders there are. instead of static. so its gonna use an ini file for it wich contains the path and such so the world plugins can be used to. so in this way they all meet ur requirements and problems

27. Offline

Luzius

another exception ;)

World Management / Toolbox / World Seed:

First of all... pls delete the Word "Textbox" and maybe u can add a onclick -> all selected.. :) ^^

if i insert a seed and there´re no information for a world the tool drop this exception:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei "C:\Users\ItsMe\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\H2RGBPRG.PHY\6KJ8W16M.6ON\mcbu..tion_f3c89c0197e45bbb_0001.0000_f37cec74cc9cd6c7\server.propertys" konnte nicht gefunden werden.
    Dateiname: "C:\Users\ItsMe\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\H2RGBPRG.PHY\6KJ8W16M.6ON\mcbu..tion_f3c89c0197e45bbb_0001.0000_f37cec74cc9cd6c7\server.propertys"
    bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
    bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
    bei MCBUltimate.Form2.FindReplaceString(String fileName, String oldValue, String newValue)
    bei MCBUltimate.Form2.ButtonItem19_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.BaseItem.RaiseClick(eEventSource source)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.PopupItem.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonItem.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.MenuPanel.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.MenuPanel.WndProc(Message& m)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

28. Offline

mmuziek

i see i made a typo sorry for that fixing it right away

29. Offline

Luzius

Uhhm that´s weird..
    If i try to "install" a new world... they want to "Delete" the other one.. thats not really a good way..
    maybe u can change only the level-name inside the server.properties.. and install the world under a userselected different name (maybe u can ask the user before if they want to delete the other world(s) ot not)
    and if not.. popup a simple form with a textfield for a worldname/foldername and push the complete premade world into this folder..

a simple "delete the old world" is in the most cases a bad idea because the most user would be keep his old world (like me ^^)

and is it possible ... the extract can be into an own process too?

ahh btw.. there´s another suggestion.. :)

user selected serverfolder (i´ve on my machine 6 different serverfolder.. )
    but there´s atm no option to select an folder to use inside the tool..

maybe u can add different serverfolder to administrate all of them to the same time ;)
    [/EDITH]

30. Offline

mmuziek

it does ask u for confirmation and this program has no multiworld support currently mabe later but now its bugfixing. but i shall add it to the suggestion list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.