Inactive [ADMIN/GEN]InvAway - Clear Different Parts of you Inventory [1.2.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Whisk, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Offline

Whisk

InvAway

BUKKIT DEV

InvAway as inspired by by need of something more than /ci in essentials. I always found myself with random stuff in my inventory, but having to drop all my goodies just to clear it. I decided to make a plugin that allows you to clear your hotbar, main inventory, or just everything!

Commands:
    You can use /empty or /e to do the following commands:
    /e main - Clears your main inventory
    /e hotbar - Clears your hotbar
    /e everything - Clears your whole inventory

Permissions:
    You can use the following permission to give players access to all of the above:
    invaway.empty

Changelog:
    v1.0 - Release

Need Help?
    If you are still in need of help after reading the above, feel free to join the IRC channel on irc.esper.net, either by clicking here or joining #Whisk on the network. If Whisk is not available, please DO NOT spam the channel. Instead, leave a reply here asking for help!

2. Offline

RedMser

Sounds like a nice plugin, but you should directly link the download either directly or link to the devbukkit page.

3. Offline

Whisk

Indeed. Could have swore I did so. Updated now :)

4. Offline

Plague

missing a changelog, title missing plugin version

5. Offline

Whisk

Added the changelog, though, I'm not sure how/if I am able to change the title.

6. Offline

Plague

7. Offline

DJAddi

Hey everyone.
    This is propably not the right place for it, but I've already tried posting on the dev page - no reaction 'til now.
    So... the point is that the permission node won't work for me (PermissionsEx 1.19.1, Craftbukkit 1.2.5-R1.3). Propably just a typo? It works for OP, but for nobody else having the invaway.empty permission...
    Have fun,

Addi

8. Offline

wannezz

Good work!

9. Offline

tthecreeperx98

Question! If im owner Could i CLear someone Else's Invetory?