[ADMIN/FUN/MISC] EndlessEnchant - Enchant items with any enchantment and no level limits [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Paulpkyou, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Offline

shark4675

how do i get this to work i have a list and every enchantment and i can only add fire to my sword or all WTF?! i want to use all enchantments or one or two or how ever i feel like added what the heck?!

2. Offline

Marlorne

It is a very nice plugin... and I have an idea for you: Can you please add something like a region support (worldguard and essentials)?
    If you pass region X enchantment Y will be add to Item Z
    (for example:[ /ee rgadd abc "protection_enviromental 3, protection_fire 2" "311, 312" ] )
    will add protection and fireprotection to the items 311 and 312 when the player pass the region abc and has the items in the inventory.

P.S.: my english isn't so good, sorry :p

3. Offline

Drkmaster83

This plugin is outdated and the links do not work. Check out my updated version with realistic features and a working download link! You can find it here.

4. I am not able to use Endlessenchant any more I used to be able to but not any more. I am opped on my own server. please tell me what's wrong. It just gives me. You do not have permission to use this command. tell me how to fix.