Inactive [ADMIN] AcceptRules - Be sure that rules are accepted [1818]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Igor Randjelovic, Aug 29, 2011.

1. AcceptRules - Be sure that rules are accepted!
    Authors: rigor789
    More on: BukkitDEV
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you like my plugins please [​IMG] me for a cofee! :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Download the latest version from BukkitDEV, which have built in rule manager, where you put your rules in a txt file (created on first start), and type /rules and there are the rules!

3. Offline

Samg381

Thanks man. This really helped me!
    Just one more question....
    How many lines down in the txt file am I allowed to write rules?

4. You can write as much as you like, but the rules arent slitted up into pages (remember its just an extra function that it have built in rule manager), however in some of the next relases multipage support will be added!

5. Offline

Samg381

whenever I try to write rules, my text gets chopped in half.

6. Offline

nicegamer101

Hi there! I'm having a problem with the TP.

I've set up a spawnpoint for the "newbies" in a room where it says that they have to read the rules, type /acceptrules etc etc. After that the SHOULD get teleported to the regular spawn, but they dont.They just fall in to the void under the map and die :S :oops:

I've put out both /acceptrules setspawn (in the room where new player spawns) and /acceptrules settp (in the acutal spawn.)

Please reply, since the plugin looks awesome! :D

7. Please post on bukkitdev.
    Do you have the latest version? Did u set it up correctly? If it doesent work post a ticket on bukkitdev, hope it works since I had no problems with it.

8. Offline

Samg381

Help! Whenever I type rules like this:

Welcome to server!
    rule
    rule
    rule
    rule
    rule

The rules show up on the screen chopped in half like this:

rule
    rule
    rule

HELP! This is one of my most important plugins

9. I dont see any reason for getting this error, but PLEASE post on BUKKITDEV because there i can reply much faster! Are there any errors? Is the file rules.txt ok?

10. Offline

ben4bad

Werry nice plugin, it did my bukkit server better and more like a minecraft server. Thanks.:)

11. Offline

Buckethead

update?