Adjustable Gravity

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MrCrackerplays, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrCrackerplays

Plugin category: mechanics

Minecraft version: 1.11.2+

Suggested name: Adjustable Gravity

What I want: I would like a plugin to change gravity for all entities and players, and a config in which you can change the gravity value per world. So if the gravity value is low there is low gravity and you can jump high and slowly float down while with a high gravity value you can't jump high and fall really fast.

Players with the permission to use /gravity can use it to see what the gravity value is set to.

It's similair to blinggravity (an old plugin from sethbling which doesn't work correctly anymore) but is per world instead of per block.

Ideas for commands: /gravity

Ideas for permissions: gravity.command

When I'd like it by: Whenever possible

I've tried making it myself and have come to the conclusion you have to use .setVelocity() but have not been able to get it to function normally so I would reeeaaally appreciate it if someone made this plugin.

2. Offline

MrCrackerplays

3. Offline

MightyOne

Afaik it is possible to modify gravity with command blocks. But bukkit/spigot does not yet. There is just setGravity true oder false. Dont ask me but running a thread for every entity to control its velocity sounds very cpu consuming. And i dont like velocities, they seem to be inaccurate about the x and z speed. Whatever in my eyes this seems more to be the task for a mod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.