Adjust Zombie Villager conversion rates & item pickup chance independent of difficulty

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Xorglord, Oct 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Xorglord

Plugin category: Mechanics/Fixes

Minecraft version: Java 14.4

Suggested name: Zombie Tweaks

What I want: I'm currently managing a server that has a range of players of different experience levels. Some players are new (and want to be playing on normal mode). This makes a lot of sense, but some other players require some features for some of their more complex things that only come on Hard mode. So - I'd love a plugin that can solve this.

The two major things that hard mode helps with (in my opinion) are Zombie Villager conversion to 100% (useful for making zombie conversion stations for cheap trades), and increased chance for Zombies to be able to pick up items. So, I'd love to be able to set these values independently of the difficulty.

For example, I'd love to set the server to normal difficulty, but retain 100% conversion, and 7-55% chance to pick up items.

No commands or permissions should really be needed.

When I'd like it by: I'm not sure how hard this would be. If it's easy - I'd love to have it soonish. If anybody has any resources for how to build this I can probably take a crack at it myself.

Homruh and PhillyChz like this.
  2. Offline

CheeseEchidna

Hi,
    I was looking all over the internet for this and couldn't find anything else like this, but I have also been looking for this.
    Is there anything that works?

Homruh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.